Serious question to Apple haters?

If Apple is so crap, why do they outsell their competitors by such a huge, huge margin?

>muh thousands flies eating shit
If you ever look at user base surveys, ichads are genuinely chads e.g. more educated, richer and more likely to work in tech

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b (1).jpg (499x481, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share
zdnet.com/article/28-million-say-new-iphones-are-worth-going-into-debt-for/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the world is full of retards who will follow trends because the popular actors and actresses use them.
A lot of people are retards with no mind of their own.

Sent from my iPhone

Attached: 5D681255-A065-4804-87D6-9F6A56C115C3.jpg (1037x1171, 463K)

veblen goods

Again, ichads are richer, more educated and more successful.

Your argument applies to Android users instead.

Why does the cleaning lady at my university have an iPhone X then?

The greatest trick by Steve Jobs was making retards think a gimmick device gives people fame and wealth.

Attached: 1555610159177.jpg (996x954, 319K)

because the general public is dumb and Jow Forums is smart

I worked in the music industry for awhile. The mac OS was undeniably a more reliable operating system for professional work, and in those industries the price difference between computers is negligible.

Anyone who attempted to switch would just switch back after their pro tools rig with hundreds of 3d party plugins would inevitably BSOD a windows system at least once, which never happened before.

Why do thousands of broke Jow Forums neet virgins own androids then?

The facts are, ignoring ancedotal evidence, ichads are more successful.

Attached: 7ca622fba51317acc54f0460f891f44b.jpg (1846x2075, 364K)

Thanks.

I AM quite the chad now that I think about it.

Attached: 4ACDE18F-E0D8-4A00-936C-DAAD5FF75E63.jpg (816x720, 88K)

Fuck Pro Tools.

>ichads
HAHAHAHA OHOHOH HAHAHAHA
thx my nigger you've made my day :-*

It's because iphones are more expensive you retard. Poorfags can't afford them.

If you were no incel or virgin yourself you would be out in nature with your gf. It is fucking 24°C iall over central Europe, in April.
I guess since you are a troll, your ugly mental side is so off putting for females, they wouldn't even sit next to you on the bus.
Aight, move on and project or use denial as defense mechanism now :^)

Attached: 4d2fae36.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

I agree, but most people do not. The studio I worked at got a multi-platinum client because he went to a competitor and they hadn't updated to the latest version of protools (11 at the time) so they packed up and came to us. All he did was sing into a single 87 over a backing track.

In the real world, tech stacks and what is 'obkectively better' often takes a back seat to what people believe and what clients want. The NEETs on this board usually forget that, or ignore it because admitting social realities is hard when you're an autist.

>macfags still this butthurt

Attached: 1555916403379.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

>is on Jow Forums
>thinks he can claim to have a functioning sex life and no mental issues
lmao

>If you ever look at user base surveys, ichads are genuinely chads e.g. more educated, richer and more likely to work in tech
only retards answer surveys.

Attached: retard.jpg (298x379, 8K)

don't worry and don't listen to Jow Forums

their arguments actually break down phenmonally when you realize they all want to use fucking android os

Apple is fashionable, they spend ALOT of money on marketing, thats why they have the approval of most consumers.

Basically they indoctrinate the masses with their consumerist propaganda to sell an inferior product, similar to supreme clothes. If you slap a logo on it and pay for a celebrity to wear/use it,you can double the price nearly.

This is why i'll never get an "industry" job. I refuse to work with shit software.
I'll keep work on my PC with 1670 plugins thank you very much.

My good buddy has been trying like hell for an internship.. somewhere in Hollywood. I do not envy him.

The same reason machines are more used than barbells and dumbbells in the gym. They're easier and safer for people who don't know what the fuck they're doing despite being far less effective.

There are so many dumb people like OP who believe that they will magically become rich and successful chads if they buy iPhones. Of course they don't, a phone won't change that. Except it can make you even more poor than before if you spend all your money on the most expensive and most fragile model.

Mac users are worse than Lincucks.

Yep. Every engineer I knew at the time was of the opinion that Cubase and Logic had already surpassed PT in terms of number of features, but switching the studio would literally cost us clients. At the end of the day, that's simply not a choice you can afford to make.

That said, I do believe Macs were more reliable at the time, no question. But for Joe Hipster writing a screenplay in a cafe, it makes no sense.

Well my rule is. Main source of content creation will be through PC. But outsourcing yourself (live performances & such) You use a mac, cause if something fucks up you can just toss that Macbook in the trash and get a new one that's essentially a carbon copy of your Macbook prior.

Aren't chromebooks exactly for that purpose and cost practically nothing? Why give any money to the richest company for making bad products?

Not who you are replying to, but for pro audio work (and likely other creative industries, but I wouldn't know) reliability is paramount. If the mac is 10x the price but crashes 0.1% less often, it can be worth it. Even the smallest buffer underrun will ruin a take or disrupt a live performance, and these machines need to run flawlessly for hours on end. As I said, it's been tested and generally Macs are more reliable for pro audio. In our studio in particular we were getting consistent crashes with our stack on windows, and everyone blamed everyone else. The plugin manufacturer blames the DAW, the DAW manufacturer blames the OS, the OS blames the hardware...

More trouble than it's worth.

Popularity doesn't mean quality, it's should not be that hard to understand

Why do you care so much about what other people think that you absolutely need to make an offtopic thread?

> outsell
what a retard.

This man knows his shit

>apple outsell competitors
deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share

>ichads are richer
zdnet.com/article/28-million-say-new-iphones-are-worth-going-into-debt-for/

Good. Now add the iPhone XS. It's probably reasonable to compare to either the S6 again or the iPhone X since it's basically the same thing all over again.

Marketing!

Marketing.

Seriously the amount of apple shilling on this board is fucking disgusting.

Apple products cost more than they should, are usually inferior and just aren't as good.

Attached: apple8.0.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

>4 pm on weekday
>out in the nature
Nice one, neeteroni.

Hating a company is the lowest a man can go.
They offer a product and that's all.

Attached: 1528451993953.jpg (960x756, 94K)

>If Apple is so crap, why do they outsell their competitors by such a huge, huge margin?
It's the same reason EA is one of the biggest names in vidya.

I've never used an Apple, but I was wondering if there are any Mac exclusive killer apps or any other reasons why I should switch?