/iemg/ in ear monitor general

Some 5 dollar earbud from chinkexpress edition

Attached: 51LciyxRD9L._SX425_.jpg (425x253, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snext-final.com/en/products/detail/E5000
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Etymotic included small 3-flange tips fit well,
but
replacement smalls are too small.

What tips should I try?

What is the best wireless iem, cost not a factor?

Want battery life over 5 hours, and comfort and good sound quality.

Attached: CF9FD3AA-342C-4F8E-9CE0-C76D6983B859.jpg (750x937, 153K)

Whatever iems you have with a aptx Bluetooth mmcx/2 pin cable
Tfz queens, tin r2, kz whatever people recommend these days
If money is no object, you can join the autists that buy campfire audio

stax

Are stax iems even good
I asked chiru and he said they're ok but only if you like electeostat sound
Also someone said they eat battery

Do NOT reply to stax posters.

They're too cumbersome to bring in public, and subpar for their price, especially compared to competition

Stax is snake oil.

Avoid.

if you want estat iems get the kse1200

Tin t2s are on massdrop if you missed the AliExpress sale
Shipping sucks for either, but it's $35

zsn newfag here, does anyone know which comply core (1/2/4/500) fits best?

What chink airpod clones does iemg recommend? I keep hearing about the ones made by tws but I'm confused about the various models.

What’s chiru

Tell me a bit about MMCX cables.
I'm considering buying a fiio FA1 and I think I might want to also get a bluetooth cable to use wirelessly with my computer, are the bluetooth cables any good? is there a company I should look to?
If I frequently change cables between wired and wireless, is there a risk of wearing out the ports prematurely?

Attached: 515PVYRFTGL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x700, 41K)

who wants to kiss my feet?

I like mine

Attached: D5F84D85-9C4A-4DC8-9729-F814B60599BB.jpg (2859x3014, 1.65M)

I assume the maintainer of chiru.no
They are rather inconvenient as in-ears go.

>inconvenient
how so?

Attached: 792AA9A5-6C62-40E1-BC50-C61C7F8BFC10.jpg (2105x2464, 1.43M)

Well I have 404s and they're easily the best headphones I own
The iems are just so cheap, but idk if I wanna get an ifi to add onto it if I did go that route

>buying chinese botnet earphones
Enjoy chinks spying on your thoughts, brainlet.

Stax IEMs are not up to par with the quality of their headphones

What STAX IEM setup did you own?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking
If I wanted to go full autist I'd getthe shures
Rn tho I want some tfz queens cause my tfz 5s kicked the bucket and I loved those to death ;o;

My Moondrop Kanas Pros just came in. The package says to burn it in, but fuck it, I'm impatient.

What do you think about rick and morty

like..cook it?

Playing music and noise through it for a few hours.

Never participated in one of these threads before. I bought the E5000 IEMs by Final back in December. They weren't cheap and kind of require an amp to get proper volume pumping out of them (I use a FiiO Q1 Mark II). They sound great, though.

snext-final.com/en/products/detail/E5000

Attached: 017.jpg (1024x936, 168K)

Cool blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Is that a deal? How much are they normally?

My E10c fell in a puddle and don't sound as nice as they used to so I gave them away. What's the go-to beater IEM these days?

Considering this thread is called "in ear monitor general" I assumed you guys discuss IEMs you're using or thinking about purchasing.

Or are you mad that I posted about IEMs that aren't $25 chink shit?

Attached: big_1443731950_image.jpg (720x720, 103K)

you seem frustrated, users remorse already huh?

Anywhere from 45-70
Probably the t2s

Do NOT reply to /hpg/ illegal immigrants

Yikes
>>/hpg/

My go-to is my senfer dt6
They sound like a 10% worse kanas pro, and better than the t2
And I use my as10s for running since they're efficient, and bassy

Attached: IMG_20190424_174635582-01.jpg (4096x3072, 2.42M)

The only headphones that spy on you are the Bose.

Neckband or separate pair?

Bought these but they haven't arrived yet. Is covering the hole a good idea? I mainly listen to rock and edm if that helps.

Attached: 1120541053-316884801.jpg (960x960, 117K)

anyone got a recommendation for an iem around $50 that is durable enough for extended daily use and provide good sound clarity for high-gain music like metal?

Solaris, u12 or shure estat?

yes

andromeda for mids, u12 for bass

got my CCA C16 yesterday and i really like them. they're just a little bit big for my ears.

I in love with my MDR 1A. Looking for iem with similar signature. I'm looking at the Yamaha EPH 100.

Attached: happy bray wyatt.jpg (1080x1687, 502K)

I really don't like the Shure electrostatic IEM. The upper-mid to mid-treble tuning is lopsided. I don't see what reason you would want to have an electrostatic in-ear either, what particular advantages it brings.
I vaguely remember the U12 being fine, and some consistency trouble with Solaris.

Solaris if you don't mind massive IEMs.

Whats a good amp for IEMs around $100. I'm looking at the VE RunAbout 2.0 but people say its got a ton of power which I don't really need. Plus batteries are a turn off

>wants an amp without batteries
What

What about mids and bass both?

No I meant that its powered off a 9 volt battery. Should have specified.

Hello OP, I am a Chinaman and I'm deeply offended by people calling me the c word. Can you please refrain from that? I would greatly appreciate it :3

Using ikko oh1 and they're not bad

cunt?

Any good cheap chi-fi?

USA. 3rd gen Chinese American.

Tons.

>Tell me a bit about MMCX cables.
well the newer Apt-X BT5.0 cables from KZ and TRN seem to bee noisy hissy pieces of shit. Same with the one you have pictured. You want this one. I just ordered another 3. They are the quietest best sounding cheapest loudest BT MMCX i have found. I only recently found out it uses an AIROHA chipset.

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

burn in is half the diaphram stretching into place and half your brain re-wiring itself

my definition of "beater" means metal body and MMCX... and that spare T2 you never use since you upgraded fits the bill perfectly as a beater... cheaper options are MEMT-X5

noice collection there mate. Yeah i had a feeling the Senfer DT6 would be good. Isnt it just so nice to have a good pair of wired and blutooth iems at the same time... its trulely patrician. Need your honest thoughts on the TRN BT20 it hisses right ? can live with it ?

yes if you listen to EDM blocking the ports is MANDITORY

Revonext QT2S

amps are total waste of money and a meme. Just get your self a good entry level DAP like a Shanling M0 / M1 or a *cough* Zishan

fuck you chink your N/PC ilk already ruined /csg/ and part reason why we created this general in the first place

Attached: airoha.jpg (2448x3264, 1.7M)

oh and thanks AcIEM guy that was a great find. My guess is Airoha is usuing a proper class A/B amp section and Realtek Chips in the TRN and KZ are using some class D G H for power efficientcy but are giving us the HISSss

Attached: AIROHA close .jpg (2448x3264, 1.31M)

I've been thinking about getting the Xduoo x3ii, Fiio X1 or the Shanling M1. I only have around $100 so the Zishan is out of my range but Good Guy Bad Audio Reviews said it was amazing so I might save for it. I was also wanting something I could use as a USB DAC so I'm leaning towards the Xduoo or Shanling M1 or maybe M2. The only reason I've held off on a DAP is my limited collection of music especially in flac or anything higher than mp3.

*You're
And no, not all Chinese are NPCs ;)

Its safe to assume pretty much any DAP on the market has USB DAC functionality *spoiler* just not at the higher sample rates !!

- My Zishan Z2 / DSD AK4497 can play DSD 128 off the SD card but over USB its on 16bit/44.1k
- i know from user here his shanling M0 can do 24bit/192k over USB
- pretty much no chink DAPs i know of do DSD over USB

if you are on a budget check out the Zishan Z3 download some Hi-Res DSD get your feet wet and then save for a player you really want. I had great fun pushing the envelope of poverty tier audiphillia [picture related] DAP + IEM combo under 40 bucks ;)n

Attached: IMG_0155.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

>Revonext QT2S
He said he wanted extended daily use, not half-day of use before it breaks

Still waiting on a reply from airoha on the datasheet.
>They probably wont send it, or will and it'll be in simplified chinese.
Bought an the mythical cable today and will do probing at it with my scope and SDR when it arrives.

I said Revonext QT2S not QT2 and *spoiler* my Revonexts are comming up on 6 months of being absolutely hammered 6 hours daily and are absolutely fine.

Attached: IMG_7377.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

They are based in Taiwan so there is hope. Anything is better than nothing. Anything.

Honestly this just makes me interested in getting a sbh24 if runs the same chip as those cables. Means I'll have a spare mh755 to attempt a cable mod too. I'll wait until after my package of hopefully non-fake mh750's arrive before I decide to order though.
I've seen a couple of used sbh20's too for below $15 too with the included earphones. So if I can find one domestically/free shipping or where the earphones aren't heavily used, I might order to crack it open and see if sony has always used Airoha chipset.

Bump

who here /panasonic-ergofit/

This is the best sounding earbud ever.

I bought Tin T3 meme. What am I in for?

Tfw op is the op of hpg ;3

Good looks and bright treble. The best quality bass I've heard in this price range. Very cool box too.
He's an honorary citizen for making the thread.

yush :3
im thinking of buying some stuff on overstock cause its free, but i dont wanna spend an obscene amount cause i have to wait a bit for it to come through, and i can get more expensive stuff later
was thinking about either the monoprice planar earbuds, m1060, or some airpods just to flex on niggers lol
the site is kinda low on "audiophile" stuff. but since its free, i can get memes just for shits and giggles.

Best earphones for not gay people

Attached: 1More-EO320.jpg (700x525, 17K)

So I had the t2's for a while(my first and for years has been the panasonic ergofit), and I like it. Planning on giving it to my mom and get 3 new other iems(2 for my younger sisters). I was thinking of getting a qt2s, einsear t2, senfer dt6 or tin t3. Which should I go for here? (I want to test others as to get on what I really prefer)

Scratch the einsear t2. I also do prefer them having detachable cables as well. So are these 3 good? What would you suggest on changing here?

Have you tried Asura or Zen though?

>buy kz wireless cable
>left channel immediately stops working
lmao what

Welcome to the world of chink shit

Where can I buy replacement pads for my VE Monks. They always tear when trying to put them on the earbud

VE sells the EX pack. Has foams and other stuff.

Is there a 2 pin version of that cable

How do people wear IEMs for more than 10 minutes? Every time I try, it gets painful. Am I just a freak?

I can barely feel them

you seem to be quite knowledgeable user, what do you think about the TRN V80? Audiobudget's review about these sounds pretty good imo.
If I would get these, is there an extra cable like the woven ones neccessary? And could you also recommend a bluetooth cable for these as well?

I'm looking for some cheap hanging IEMs that I can use while out biking, because my regular IEMs are around the ear and I'm not a fan of that design, which I found out after buying them.

Does it really matter what IEMs you're buying in the $15-20 range as long as it's from a reputable brand? I prefer to buy in stores here because buying online would mean the shipping costs more than the actual headphones.

I've found the Sony MDR-EX110 in a nearby store, and they seem to be getting decent enough reviews online, but is there anything else I should look at? I don't really care about the sound quality all that much because I'll mainly be using them to listen to podcasts and stuff.

>iems that don't go over the ear
get tin t2's, you can wear them both ways
>15-20$ range
get tin t2's, 30$
>buying online has high shipping costs
it's free
if you are scared of buying from chinaland then get the RP-HJE120-K, but still get t2's

It's not free for me because my country has started to charge VAT for things that are bought in China specifically because of the free shipping.

how much?
here it's 20% for everything over 22 eur
i've also heard of chinks marking taxable items as super cheap, sometimes as memory cards and such

Massdrop Plus yay or nay?

Crin says it's good. I haven't heard it personally though.

I have this MMCX FA1 Cable and love it. I haven't had any issues with my laptop nor phone.

Connected them to my Tin T2's

Are those Walnut PMP'S good. In kinda want one, as my phone's audio quality is meh at best.

Also no hissing at high volume nor low.

oh shit /iemg/ is back from the dead. Lads my tin t2's are almost here and I forgot to get mmcx cables with a mic. Anyone got a recommendation for a decent cable with mic? my phones speaker is kinda craped out and I really need a mic.

no such thing as a decent mmcx cable with a mic, they are all pretty terrible
just get whatever has the most orders on ali and see which looks the best to you (splitters, plug size, bendable connectors etc) and see the reviews

And how's the sound quality compared to the regular wire?

Why do you prefer IEM over Over ear headphones?