AMD Celebrates their 50th anniversary

>by charging you an extra $100 for a chink woman's signature!

Is this a late April Fool's joke?

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X-50th-Anniversary-Edition.jpg (1000x836, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/amd-ryzen-7-2700x-50th-anniversary-edition-pictured
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intel on 14nm until 2022. haha

IT'S NOT FAIR INTELBROS

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

how about you link the article so we can find out for ourselves if that's the only thing they did with it

Do you think she'll agree to be my mom?

Attached: amd.gif (1280x720, 503K)

>release this
>Zen 2 in a month

Really makes you think

>signature by some idiot CEO that did fuck all
>not the actual brains behind Ryzen
fuck this gay world

>no PSP-disabled edition
that's a shame

>Zen 2 in a month
[citation needed]

Eh. should have just been a golden Ryzen 2700x.

>thinking they'll seriously release Zen 2 just from one day to the other without an announcement

Attached: zen 2.jpg (600x721, 51K)

The 2700x is a future classic unlike the 8086k which is a laughing stock
Just in time for my bday and to save up enough neetbux for a 3850x yay mummy su

Attached: b3b738843d83aaf0dcba9cc0a447d5b7cc0dfaf406356ce115a2a5929aadfe0b.gif (397x223, 3.03M)

>charging you an extra $100 for a chink woman's signature!

Anything for mommy Su

Attached: fry.jpg (1023x580, 79K)

appointed ceo right around here

Attached: mas.png (928x617, 46K)

>not wanting Mommy Su's autograph on your CPU for the low price of $100

the signature is cool. but no fun stuff is a bummer.
i was hoping for some OC edition, highly binned and all. they could've made something really special and very limited for an extra 250 bux for all I care. lost opportunitty, and for higher margins to boot.

5ghz boost woul've been nice.
even if low availability, in the 1000's, 100's or just 50 of them for 500 usd. Just the marketing alone could prove to be worthwhile.

How retarded are you? She was the driving force behind Ryzen.

Reminder she's not just some clueless business mook. It's DOCTOR Lisa Su. She's an engineer who knows what she's doing.

That would have been awesome but I'd rather just wait for z2 and get better ipc avx less latency and better memory speeds

I wonder how big her milkers where haha
>no 50s couger rice milk goth chink waifu to sing me ancient Chinese stories at night before tucking me in and jerking me off with thermal paste

Attached: vampire_mommy.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

or to avoid too much jewry backlash, 50 gifted 5ghz edition.
that would be a nice promo.

>imagine buying AYYMD Poozen special edition with mama chink's signature and still get btfo by intel's slowest chip in every fucking cpu related task

Attached: 1555737390744.webm (250x250, 474K)

yeah, imagine that.
thank god intel's 47 vulnerabilities (and counting, 2019 is far from over yet, don't worry, even the 990kk's last remnant of hyperthreading isn't safe) made that a pipe dream.

If only I had listened

Seething

>Intels slowest chip
You mean the 8086?

This is a blatant lie
Besides I'm only targeting 100fps 4k until better hdr screens come out so you can suck on my 2700x milkers

>jerking me off with thermal paste
go on...

>every cpu related benchmark
imagine that.
if only it were true I'm sure you'd find a job, sleep better, get a girlfriend; all because intel made your life awesome and you don't need to waste time spreqading bs in a taiwanese heirloom rice growing board.

Attached: 9f479b32bc.png (676x352, 46K)

It's a bubble

Attached: louis.png (614x782, 877K)

>imagine sucking on a massive dicknipple amd mummy waifu while she jerks you off with thermal grease and tells you your her special 50th bday boy
MUMMY
Meanwhile I haven't had to touch my bios in over a year

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-04-32-04-59-01.jpg (1851x1080, 94K)

videocardz.com/newz/amd-ryzen-7-2700x-50th-anniversary-edition-pictured

>she gently blows on your penis as it erects and heats up she frowns as it gets hot and tightens her grip with her small but powerful hands and starts fapping faster in a precise rhythm according to her cool and quiet (tm) Thicc thermal fan curve
>after a 1hr long prime 95 session you lose it and thermal throttle over her giant milkers as she coos and gently under volts you
Tbc

I think everyone agrees with this statement.

She is nobody and has absolutely no relations with tech and engineering at AMD. I rather want chink worker's sign, than some enterpreneur ones

>single handedly stopped the horse shit that was rtg spiralling out of control with pooja and Vega hbm shit
>dumbasses who made bulldozer and radeon 7 got the boot
>saved the company in under 5 years.
>kicking Intel's ass
Uhuh sure mate I want some random gooks signature when I could have mummies

She didn't do such things.
Just because some can control flood gate, doesn't mean he is making the flow
Actual engineers did amazing job with ryzen processors, not some gook grandma

>DURR ceos don't matter
I'd this the new Intel shill?
She managed the company and cut the retards who are sucking cock at incel as traitors

To be fair planning and development for Ryzen probably started in 2011 right after Bulldozer.

Vega like Polaris was never really designed for desktop gaming gpus. It's a shame they gambled on HBM2 being affordable rather than just giving us a big Polaris gpu.

Polaris wasn't designed for gaming? What the fuck was it for? It only ended up in xbox one x and desktop gpus lol.
I never owned one it's the only amd gpu I've never had besides a fury

>Vega like Polaris was never really designed for desktop gaming gpus.

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Imagine unironically thinking that. Only a child or a NEET who has no understanding of how a corporation works would believe it. Watching you college kids on Jow Forums is embarrassing as always.

Want to know why AMD is actually succeeding now? Because Moore's Law is dead or on its deathbed, and the engineers at Intel are scrambling hard because that's all they could sell over AMD.

AMD has been value oriented in this last decade, and now performance is really hard to get out of newly designed CPUs. The situation heavily favours AMD, who can sell nearly equal performance for their lower-than-Intel price. For example, they've exposed how big of a meme Xeon pricing is.

This is also a reason why Intel wants to get into the GPU market or seriously come up with some newfangled processor design on a fundamental level.

They wanted to sell a workstation Vega GPU and then throw it off to the gamer crowd. Worked terribly, as anyone could have predicted that to happen. Polaris was obviously designed for video games, though, so that user is retarded.

Attached: 1521918157579.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

I'm not a college fag Im a wizard and I've been watching Intel repeatedly fuck up for a decade now.
Amd has the better CPUs in every segment.
Incel only got away with shit like the 9900k because gamers are morons
The 2700x is 90% as fast clock for clock in most cases until u get over 4.4ghz where it just can't go but gets close with very tight memory timings and fast ddr4 3600+ memory

>they've exposed how big of a meme Xeon pricing is.

xeon was a meme even during opteron, genius. Intel just used lobbying and mafia tactics to stop AMD from selling.

Jaguar/Titan was Opteron because AMD knew moar cores was the future even back then

is it a real signature or just printed on?

You can use her signature on adoption papers.

MOMMY LISA I WANT TO DRINK MILKY MILK FROM YOUR MILKERS PLEASE MOMMY

Attached: 1542027477262_0.png (807x745, 205K)

It's 66 vulnerabilities you nazi anti-semite

Why did it went down when Intel got hit by Meltdown and Spectre? Makes no sense.

Excuse me it is okay when AMD does it.

If your business depends on a consistent and high level flow of water, the guy running the gates is a pretty big deal

10 nm Intel will come in 2021 if you reply to this post with "AMD was a mistake"

Attached: 4chan_erio.jpg (766x428, 50K)

It's the same idea with Apple and Steve Jobs. Without Lisa AMD wouldn't be in the position they are in now even though she didn't have really anything to do with the actual technology side. But she did get the ball rolling by getting the right people in charge and cancelling projects that were not going anywhere. She was the one that got that filthy street shitter out.

Publications stating that it affected both AMD and Intel, even though only some Spectre variants affect AMD, Meltdown is Intel Exclusive
Then the whole ryzenfall or whatever that very obvious fud was

Laser. No way she gonna sign thousands.

I can't wait for 2023, when Intel becomes competitive again.

>Intel becomes competitive again.

Attached: 1501912030011.png (568x612, 187K)

t. Never worked in a big company
You need a great manager to get a great product

haha yeah I wonder what kind of perfume momma Su wears haha

I bet she smells like flowers haha

haha she's probably really soft

I agree Intelbros, 2024 can't come soon enough

Attached: 1550691659801.jpg (640x640, 95K)

She uses New Car Smell perfume. As for her soft skin, she uses leather supplements and cleaners.

Unlike some (((other ceos))) she is an actual engineer. Stay mad.

I'm going to build a new PC with the AMD50 2700x/R7 and any other special edition parts they release. I have 4k set aside for it, fuck all of you.

>muh heat
I'm looping that motherfucker, eat shit.

Did she fire you or something?
How mad can one person be.

amd.gilf more like it.

I don't think my i7 can make it to 2025. What should I buy as an upgrade to hold me to 2026?

Why is amd so based? If I didn't have a 2700x already I'd get one
She smells like roses
Based I love new car smell and leather

Attached: images-3.png (576x532, 25K)

it's a steal at only $100 more
based

We did it reddit! Haha

We did the joke!