3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america

>3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america
>first 2 years were filled with chads, chadlites and normies and lots of girls too
>the girls would get heavily orbitted by the normies and chadlites
>Jow Forums told me the normies/chads/girls would get btfo and most would switch out or drop by 3rd year
>mfw they're all still here

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+ with good looks and even have the smarts (I can safely say I am no more competent than they are unfortunately)

our field is being filled with normans

Attached: 268C9E16-C516-4F59-9F28-E015CDC83506.jpg (239x211, 12K)

being attractive and non-autistic == Norman
kill yourself OP. most CS students are autistic and ugly, so, relatively speaking, that makes YOU the Norman.

I have literally seen this thread before two months ago stop posting the same shit over and over again OP

Do you guys think accountants are getting replaced in the near future? I'm thinking of switching to CS

>normans
Some untenable construct you've conceptualized by resentment for the Other. Stop thinking of yourself as different from your classmates. I doubt you even attempt to communicate and integrate with them.

Instead of being autistic maybe you should start working out. I'm pretty fit and I fucking outsmart most of the nerds in my group. Luke Smith is a faggot but he's right that "competence is compounding".

hey I'm 6'6" and fucking ugly if that makes you feel better

go to the gym you weak willed faggot

>he still obsesses over 3DPD

Attached: 8vnkprbdopp21.jpg (517x759, 56K)

Yes, an accountant can be almost entirely replaced with a python script written by a teenager.

Then why are there so many accountants still?

Protip user, and I say this as a bum loser who's only creeping into their 2nd year now (decided to go with math instead of CS though, just because I figure I might be able to bullshit my way into CS jobs with a math degree but couldn't bullshit my way into other stuff with a compsci degree. Correct me if I'm wrong; I've got time):
Being an in-shape chad take discipline. Discipline is the determining factor for male success.
Being a stacy takes less discipline than being a chad, but more discipline than being a bum NEET or an average normie. These sorts of people don't do well in life because of their looks or genes, or not entirely: They do well in life because they're always trying, even if they make it look like they aren't.

The saddest thing to happen to Jow Forums antivert culture is that they/we have bought the meme that it's cooler to never try than to try, fail, and try again.

Actually an intelligible posts

The world doesn't revolve around you. You aren't a special snowflake.
Cope.

So? You have to remember that CS graduates are some of the dumbest motherfuckers, and it's for a reason. That reason being it gets flooded with normies who think that reading a book makes them a good programmer.

Responsibility.

glad you realized people don't have limited skill points to distribute like some sort of rpg character

>what are you talking about we're all unique instances of the same thread

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (360x380, 11K)

I’m a fucking mongo schmorg troll and I DON’T do CS, if that makes you feel better.

Computer Engineering is the future.

t. CE graduate

why don't you just start lifting and become a chad OP. leave this gutter and better yourself

Somebody to blame.

If you are uglier and stupider than your average CS student you might want to consider other career paths, and/or country.