Amazon relented. Thoughts?

Amazon relented. Thoughts?

Attached: 1542597113433.png (995x623, 922K)

Why did they ban em ? Seems silly

Based. The only people raving over cashless are mindless consumer drones and their corporate banker overlords.

Based NJ taking the wagies out of their cagies

Buy Bitcoin

I don't know about the US but in my country businesses are obliged to accept legal tender issued by the state, and that's precisely what cash is. Allowing businesses to refuse cash would undermine its purpose and value to a free society.

Official reason is it discriminates against old or poor people without a bank account. After-thought is for privacy.

Every physical store should accept cash, no exceptions.

Black people don't have bank accounts so it's racist.

What about online stores? You can't pay in cash

Fuck bureaucracy. Sellers should be able to discriminate against whoever they want, just like people aren't obligated to shop anywhere. That's the beauty of the free market.

Ausfag here nobody even has change anymore besides big grocers
Mom and pop stores are dead and get anal raped by cashless
This is your future Americans
>swipes card at you
>beep
>money gone

if they had one checkout for people wanting to pay with cash it would probably be allowed

>Bans cashless stores

Truly the land of the free.

But having a business license is a privilege, not a right. So they must comply.

The goyim won't fall for the electric shekel, what now?!

Using polymer notes as money is retarded, making businesses who don't accept them illegal is even more dumb.

Okay, retail, I should've specified.

why do they allow cash-only establishments to exist?

>Sellers should be able to discriminate against whoever they want
Possibly the dumbest post I have ever seen on Jow Forums

Attached: 1474515503541.jpg (574x574, 80K)

payment by credit card or whatever gets routed out of the state, collecting cash means it stays in the area (because moving it to Seattle is a pain) and thus gets spent in the area increasing tax revenue. official reason is virtue-signaling nonsense about poor minorities of course but they actually don't care about that.

plenty more poor people in New York and there are plenty of cashless stores here. and plenty of poor people with cards.

Because cards aren't issued by the state, they're issued by independent banking institutes. What's so hard to understand about cash being the thing you can always rely on if all else fails?

B A S E D

Remember to use coins only since banknotes have serial numbers which makes them traceable

by the same logic youtube, twitter and facebook can ban people if they want.
people literally don't understand why we have all these anti discrimination laws

A bank account is literally free. Only Chase and other big names charge for it (unless you sign up for a “college” Chase account)

coins have RFID tags in them

>cannot use cash
land of free, sure

>payment by credit card or whatever gets routed out of the state, collecting cash means it stays in the area (because moving it to Seattle is a pain) and thus gets spent in the area increasing tax revenue

This is bullshit. Every business takes their cash and deposits it at a bank, it doesn't go back into the local community any more than the credit and contactless payments do.

No they don’t.

Very tin foil

Attached: p14593_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 297K)

kill yourself, normalfag

No they don't but you should still wear gloves so you don't leave fingerprints on them

cash isn't issued by the state either, lmao.

havent you heard of the federal reserve (private) and fractional reserve lending?

That's a great argument. You've sure convinced me!

>Thoughts?
The USA is literally retarded.

Only a matter of time sinners

Attached: 921FF610-11BC-474F-9A8A-CF7A9D829B33.jpg (194x300, 22K)

>collecting cash means it stays in the area (because moving it to Seattle is a pain)

Shops don't keep the cash.
They bring it to the bank right away.

On average cash changes hands less than twice before getting returned to a bank.
It's actually a vital part of the anti-counterfeiting scheme.

Cash is just a very labor intensive and inefficient way of transferring money between bank accounts.

cash also lets you transfer money without any banks involved and without their grubby little fingers pinching away their share.

Accounts will close on you for having no balance.

But they do ban whoever the want. They just slap "hate speech" or toxic behaviour" as the reason. Both mean whatever they want them to mean at the time.

>Philadelphia and New Jersey ban stores that can't be held up for protection money

No shit

put a pleb machine in the lobby (cash->debit/storecard)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>you must carry cash so that nignogs can rob it

The boomers who make laws still use cash.

Yes, the federal government produces the bills.
Where it gets sent to is another matter

Fractional reserve lending doesn't create the bills, it just increases the amount of imaginary numbers that could permissibly be exchanged for stuff the moment you deposit some numbers into your bank account.

Many checking accounts charge you ~$10 per month if you have under $1000 or so. So its a shitty situation for most americans since most americans don't have $1000 in their bank

Just use a bank that has a lower minimum, or no monthly charge bs. Don't choose shit banks.

Won't this make the entire store irrelevant?

what is the point of this shit? Even my shitass kroger store lets you scan shit as you go and most people use the self check out anyway.

Not really, cash should always work. When it doesn't, it's a problem.

Attached: file.png (450x320, 281K)

Are there any major banks in the US that dont have a monthly fee? Sure theres probably some rando online banks but then how do you withdraw your earnings in cash?

Bank of America didnt used to have a fee until last year.

PNC bank has a fee, except they waived it for me when I told them Im a student (didnt have to show a student ID).

now they should be forced to accept homeless people overnight

Yeah, we should just trust an imaginary number in some bank's database or use a volatile meme currency that doesn't exist instead.

this. it's way more believable it's because of tax reasons. shit, tennessee and florida live on their sales tax and if you did some out of state internet transactions for 50% of your purchases, the states would not stay solvent. it's not about negros and the poors, it's about muh gubment

I use a local credit union and the account minimum is like 5$ with no monthly charges. The debit cards they issue have chips and everything. Only trouble is that they only have local branches so when I use an ATM while traveling there is a small charge.

It's just a scam to keep money movers and all the jobs around moving money to a bank in employment. Just like why nj is one of those retarded states that have some attendant pump your gas.

>Just like why nj is one of those retarded states that have some attendant pump your gas.
I get a good tip once in awhile.