I walked by someone on campus using a MacBook Pro with touchbar today. And you know what I did?

I walked by someone on campus using a MacBook Pro with touchbar today. And you know what I did?
I VISIBLY CRINGED as I do when I see any ishesp using an Apple laptop or tablet in public
HOW EMBARRASSING! Just imagine shelling out $1200+ for a piece of chinkshit that thermal throttles, has an unreliable keyboard, no ports, and a shitty fruity Unix abomination OS.
FUCK Apple

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itsfoss.com/apples-mac-os-open-source/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED AND REDPILLED

>not turning on your Thinkpad and using the fans to blow the macbook and the faggot away

how this really played out:

>sit on hallway, pretty comfy
>doing boring ass schoolwork, I'm sad grandpa died but at least I inherited his laptop, I'm glad it functions so well, unlike my Win10 PC at home, I think i'll explore the UNIX world further
>huge landwhale approaches, can't see him yet but can smell the cheese
>he stares at me as he walks by, his mouth wide open drooling and doing some weird dance
>he increases his pace as if he was running
>sonic.ogg
>gf messages me about sleeping over tonight
>forget about the beluga in a single microsecond

Jow Forumstards thinking a riced distro which you can't install shit on is worth sperging over

Attached: 1556137588604.png (224x224, 8K)

I do that to the faggots in my classes who use macshit with my x200

cute frog :3

I live deep in the heart of Apple territory (US West Coast) and am a new Linux convert. Am I fucked bros?

get fucked

THANK YOU BASED GOD

spbp

congrats acting like a loser on campus because you see random people not using an decade old fat laptop with an amateur setups on it

iTODDLER'S BTFO!

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

jew

Attached: 20190424_202238.png (57x39, 4K)

spbp

Yeah that's the point, Jews are the devil

cope

Attached: IMG_20190406_061357.jpg (1350x1800, 373K)

I opened MacBook repair center in campus. I know a fuck about electronics, but Louis Rossmann videos taught me how to get PPBUG G3HOT again.
I plan expanding to dell/acer/hp repair

They pay a hell of a lot more than $1200 for those things.
I genuinely feel bad when I see unaware people become convinced that they NEED an Apple computer for whatever they're doing because it's like seeing someone fall for a scam (I know clueless people who are like this). Though perhaps I undervalue the social utility of having trendy brand-name electronics, but that doesn't really matter for my social life.
That said, the people who genuinely have a use for these expensive devices, or at least understand what a premium they're paying, aren't so bad.

Holy shit kek
Jow Forums BTFO

(you) will NEVER touch them user.

FAN SPIN!

based

itsfoss.com/apples-mac-os-open-source/
>At Apple, we have always valued Open Source. We used BSD Kernel without even using BSD license.
-Tim Cook
Imagine paying money for bsd.

based.

>implying it matters.
people are having fewer and fewer children these days...
women are putting off starting families to travel and focus on their careers.
until you start cranking out kids, there is nothing objectively better about sex than masturbation, it's just a distraction.
i know so many guys who fuck ugly and/or bitchy women because they're terrified of being alone.
when i fap to anime my dick gets diamond-hard from thinking of girls who are better looking and more pure than any real girl could ever be.
i feel zero shame over masturbating to anime.

t. coping samefag

Imagine acting like this and expecting to get pussy ever

if you masturbate at all and haven't had sex in half a year you are de facto an incel
andyou don't even have the balls to become an supreme gentleman, like most incels
user, the truth is nobody wants to fuck you because you're ugly and fat.

Nice bait

same, unironically based

how this actually played out:
>be op
>*cracks nuckles*
>make unoriginal fun post with pepe
>*smirks*
>be itoddler
>*cracks butthole*
>make unoriginal fun post with brainlet
>*smirks*

Its like listening to a deaf man give a description of what a blind man told him he's seen.

Attached: Hire Ben The Balloon Guy - Balloon Twister in Fairbanks, Alaska.jpg (574x350, 59K)

Fuck Nobody! Fuck someone simple.
Well, NOT you.
But I wanted to close this thread.
Very stupid, even if I tried to focus like a faggot.
No way would I hear rap lyrics like "rookie locked up and fucking my beat" (which brings me to Imgur in case there's some actual direct pileup I don't point out): THE EYES OF REDOPOLITAR WILL WHITE PHASSHPATH, APPLICOD, BONDED D, ARGENTURA AS APPLE, SOLD, OFF A CAN OF PLEASE KISS THIS IS NOT FUCKING AI SO I CONTINUE READING FAR TO THE PIECE OF KILLING TRAH AND looking at these changes I see an obvious reversal now from past behaviour.

Yeah, I internally cringe too when I see someone with the newer MacBooks
They are all trash, but at least earlier MacBook pros had redeeming features
The newer models however are the biggest PoS ever, and I feel my skin burning whenever I have to touch one
How can anyone actually spend money on that shit?
It actually scapes my comprehension
There is this particular case of a friend from my childhood falling so hard in the apple meme I refuse to talk anything tech related with them
>Insert eating premium shit meme here

Pretty sure the proper definition of an incel is a male who has never had sex but would like to.

Absolutely based and anime pilled

Attached: 1556170821416.jpg (700x918, 117K)

kek'd hard
freetards btfod