IT BEGINS

Attached: 9C3D5191-B22F-43EC-8262-DD580C1BF5F2.jpg (2048x2048, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One step closer to mind reading technology

Attached: 1556105697077.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>people are going to know I think about marisa 24/7 now
oh no

Attached: 1467746149706.jpg (450x450, 42K)

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFYCKFUCKFUCKFUCJFUCUFJCUFJCUFKCUFJCYCJCYFJCUFJCUYFUXYCKCYFCKCUU

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

Just in time :D Now I can have even more data :D

Attached: 2018%2F04%2F04%2F91%2F45aa16dc19be439a8366f647c27613ef.1b1ed.png%2F1200x630.png (1200x630, 580K)

>kike
>human

actually it is just a small improvement

Wanna talk about it?

well fuck

Attached: well fuck.jpg (1208x1232, 471K)

Even shy people?

The future is looking good.

Are you thinking bad stuff, goy? I want to know!

in all seriousness, lefties win the moment authorities can scan your your thoughts. i guess I can only say GG to the left leaning portion of the humanity - there will be eternal communism.

Attached: 0e4.jpg (750x422, 36K)

>converting everything I say into spoken words
fuck, I can't hide my power level

>Sir, all this man thinks of is the N word!
>Remove all of his motor functions and quarantine him immediately, we can’t let these thought crimes continue

Attached: 51B9511F-AC2B-498C-9C54-49D51B71B894.jpg (550x284, 53K)

>he thinks the Feds haven't had this technology since the early 70s

prove that this is not a conspiracy. Sorry but chances are they had a very very very limited version.

Oh wow! So now we should only need to make it law for all babies to have these installed at birth. Then we can preemptively help those who suffer from disability later on!

>bongolians will soon have literal thought police that slap a helmet on you and show you pictures of minorities to see what words you think when you see them

Attached: CD36F4B5-9B32-4264-96D2-07F3D71433D3.gif (300x300, 1.51M)

Please learn what "conspiracy" means before you try to use it in a sentence.
Protip: It doesn't mean "crazy idea"

You'll be able to think in a different voice and it will sound legit, no more voice actors.

Were you born stupid or is it a skill you picked up?

I use it more as a "idea without proof" I can make a sentence that" I am alien" but proving it would be hard even if there is a meme for it.

>lefties win the moment authorities can scan your your thoughts
isn't it the complete opposite, seeing as the authorities and their bootlickers are right leaning?

Too bad voice technology still sucks ass. It might be better to be mute than to be Microsoft Sam. Japan hasn't even invented a good male to female voice changer yet.

Attached: ODEN WITH MISO.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

What crawled up your arse and died?

>I use it to mean
That's nice. However, you should probably use established definitions if you don't want to come across as a halfwit.

honestly....there does not even need to be a debate here - both lefties and righties are fucked.

Use your brain, dipshit. It turns thoughts into computer synthesized speech. The actual synthesized speech doesn't sound any better than other synthesized human speech. Thinking that you'll be able to perfectly mimic Sean Connery or whoever with this tech means that you don't understand what it's actually doing.

>stormniggers shit up the thread nearly immediately
Why does anyone even tolerate Jow Forums

Attached: 1555529153990.jpg (357x459, 19K)

I was also very worried until I listened to the sample speeches. The original sentence is only understandable about 60% of the time and it sounds very gibberish.

The part of inner molongue in your brain is the broca area which is directly linked to your motor cortex. "Chang’s team can take readings from their motor cortex—recording the activity corresponding to speech or, more specifically, the movement of the mouth, the tongue, and the jaw. Then some software can turn that brain activity into digitally synthesized, accurate, comprehensible speech" This sort of technology has come a long way and will continue to get better. I've found some passive aggressive retards on this site but you certainly top the charts.

>eternal communism
It can only last so long before everyone is dead

Jow Forums will stop once you stop trying to exterminate white people, rabbi

Until then...!

Attached: Loxism.jpg (1516x810, 284K)

yep

the separation between your mind and the external world was the last bastion of freedom
they aren't supposed to be reading your mail or wiretapping you; but they do it anyway or justify it

The right isn't illegally colluding to ban people from entire industries for telling a dark joke over a decade ago.

Why do you think that means there will be no more voice actors? A voice actor has to understand how to mimic a voice or accent in order to actually do it. This tech uses the signals it's sending to your mouth/throat to produce speech (as your quote says). How would it produce a Scottish accent if you do not know how to produce one yourself?

Wtf how do I shield my brain from this
I don't want everyone to know that I want to fuck my sister

There's an NSA database in Utah where everything you've ever done in the internet, including through VPNs, is stored and analyzed through a neural network, building a throughout psychological profile of your person, and specially sensitive information is selected as kompromat for later use.
You're welcome.

Attached: 1545255229765.jpg (249x225, 5K)

better start wearing a faraday cage

The government having mind reading technology in the 1970's is a conspiracy, because many tens of thousands of people would have to conspire to keep such a thing secret.

You're both stupid.

>Please step into the thought scanning machine user
>We need to ensure you don't post frogs on alt-right imageboards before we can give you your UBI paycheck

You're telling me you can't think in a different accent or voice? Do you even inner monologue?

>normalfag frogposters don't get paid
fine by me

He said "prove that this isn't a conspiracy"
Dummy.

no one can keep secrets. thats impossible!

It produces speech by intercepting the signals your brain sends to you mouth and throat similar to the way some experimental prosthetic limbs work. Merely thinking a word is not enough. The user has to try to vocalize it.

>no one can keep secrets. thats impossible!
Therefore aliens exist, the world is flat, we never went to the moon, the lizards control the world, and the government has had the ability to read your mind since CPUs were 4-bit and clock speeds were measured in kHz.

Are we going to have to use secure cryptoprocessors implanted in our brains to store our passwords now?

>muh Jow Forums
You know, if Jow Forums asked you retards to advertise them, you couldn't do the job this good that you are doing for free now.

But it IS a conspiracy. You mean "prove that it's true."

MK Ultra, Monarch Program, etc.

Ultimately, it is the state that doesn't have to answer to ethics councils or the law.
Its likely that everything they discloused in 1975 was just a red herring. According to Ted Kennedy the agents who did the studies didn't have a strong scientific background.
...But why would the CIA conduct risky studies if they knew in advance that the data couldn't be credible?

This.

Also, the reason Trump won is because of anons like that going absolutely ballistic at every utterance of his name. If Trump wasn't making front page headlines about something stupid he said every god damned day during his candidacy, Hillary would be president right now.

It's kind of ironic.

I have heard about those things, but I think most of us can only speculate whether it is true or not. Another example: the fire Notre-Dame - the state will tell you that it is an accident no matter what to avoid social unrest ( there is already a lot of it with the Yellow Wests), and the right will tell you it is arson no matter what, thus you can see that you cannot get real truth unless you were there - every side will tell its own story regardless if it true. 9/11 - same thing - even if it was an inside job, do you think that the government will tell you? And oof course Jow Forums will tell you it is the kikes. Thus you cannot know. You cannot believe the version of any side and unless you saw it with your own eyes, it is a "conspiracy" if it is against the MSM version and it is "CNN fake news" if it is the MSM version

Attached: 5425lpv36nr21.jpg (722x767, 296K)

>But why would the CIA conduct risky studies if they knew in advance that the data couldn't be credible?

They're a government agency with funding that will go away next year if they don't spend it now. Why wouldn't you pump people full of LSD and see what happens?

conspiracy (kən-spîrˈə-sē)
n. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
n. A group of conspirators.
n. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

ok, ok, you got me -> I goofed. Now tell me why I should believe that MK ultra, pizzagate, 9/11, aliens are real and not Jow Forums memes

>have tinnitus
>all these sensors would pick up is constant high pitched screeching
Get fucked

Terry davis would be immune to this, if he was alive. RIP my nigga

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH

OH PLEASE GOD HELP MEEEEE

tinnitus has nothing to do with the brain signals resulting from speech

it is you who is fucked

Train multi-threading. Speaking about one thing, and thinking about other.
In uni I do it all the time, I think about tittes, yet I speak about math.

>I think about tittes, yet I speak about math.

So you're a completely ordinary straight male.

Hey, I also attach meanings for things that are not the norm. Watch: aubsjbehwolsjsbaihahahva shbs ajoalaljsbsb msnnwjjwjwjhsj
>hsbshs jqolalaooa

Yes, but I fucked up twice already...

truly we live in a clown world

It was the height of the cold war. The soviets were busy resurrecting dog heads.
So the CIA had more money than they knew what do with.
If they were planning to break the law then why half-ass it?

We're talking about the same organization that was making plans to kill hundreds of Americans to justify going to a war with Cuba.

This. People are thinking horrible things on both sides - extremism has been moving in opposite directions too long.

So this is where the human must train really hard to get the shitty program to recognize the repeated output as a word? Because, that is very clunky and not at all mind reading since thinking normally won't work for it.

Attached: brainy.png (1726x586, 676K)

time to put back on my tinfoil hat

There's plenty of links to proof that MK Ultra happened on the Wikipedia page.

Literally a brainwash...
Terry was right.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 112K)

Leadfoil is better.

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1_ZJa7WODazNmqSBKRSI-SDg.jpg (910x644, 126K)

it's called hypernormalization

>man I really want chinese food
>I wonder what my cat is doing
>this guy is pretty uninteresting
my thoughts are boring

Those towers were definitely bought down by more than just the fire. But who planted the thermite and very very small amount of high explosives? Nobody knows. But I do know the government knew this all along, because the simulations done that tried to prove the fire could do it didn't actually use a model that was made the same as the buildings themselves.

Even ((((Wikipedia))) calls it the 'CIA Mind Control Program.'
>In 1973, amid a government-wide panic caused by Watergate, CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed.[66] Pursuant to this order, most CIA documents regarding the project were destroyed, making a full investigation of MKUltra impossible. A cache of some 20,000 documents survived Helms' purge, as they had been incorrectly stored in a financial records building and were discovered following a FOIA request in 1977.

>why would the CIA conduct risky studies if they knew in advance that the data couldn't be credible?
The same reason the US military spends billions on "research" they know will never be used. It's a way for people to get government money.

I'M GOING TO THINK THE N-WORD

So the CIA spends it on something *legal.*
ie: not something that would make the director piss his pants

>If they were planning to break the law then why half-ass it?
Why conduct a properly documented experiment when one of your chief objectives is to be able to do something no other nation can? The less reproducibility, the better.

Imagine actually believing this is happening.
Try going outside once in awhile

Attached: lole!lole!lole!.png (594x573, 357K)

Guys I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying that everyone should have try to have some level of scepticism to everything he/she hears.
Mk Ultra most likely has happened and given Op link, MK ultra was just the beginning.
There is most likely more to the offical 9/11 story.
Still, I like to think that maybe the news that I am hearing are not always true and unless I see it with my own eyes, I am sceptical. I cannot be sure both in the official and the unofficial story, because both sides would have agendas to lie.

i actually have a bit of speech impediment and accent, so this could be great for me.

To be fair, being dead is the best immunity against mind reading.

Not a problem for me :)

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 61K)

>sjws infect linux
>literally the first person they target was the programmer who prevented an NSA backdoor through his refusal to use a compromised intel cpu feature

It's not happening, you're right.

>>>>muh computor
Try going outside once in awhile

Attached: potor groffon.png (183x167, 28K)

*jumps in front of former president Obama*

Haha so le funny xD

>everyone should have try to have some level of scepticism to everything he/she hears.

Knowing that you have been lied to is very different from believing everything is a lie.

Link to news please

>Try going outside once in awhile
So the government can read my mind? No thanks

Thats exactly what I'm saying.
They didn't want anyone to be able to gain anything from their experiments that acted as a front.
The shit they managed to keep secret is no doubt meticiulous and complete.

There is a cacophony of word binary soup scrambling in your head every second. What one actually speaks or types no way represents our brains actual thought process.

Fuck off and lurk more, fucking dirty newfag ape.

I'd be kinda up for this, as someone who has anxiety when it comes to speaking. I guess it sounds weird, but it constantly feels like there is a void between when i think and what i'm able to say.

There are literally multiple public organizations dedicated exclusively to spreading pro-Israeli, pro-immigration (except to Israel, of course), pro-Jew propaganda.

AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, JIDF, act.il

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

>binary
No there isn't.
There's a cacophony of word soup scrambling in your head every second, but it's not binary