*crashes Adobe Premiere*

*crashes Adobe Premiere*

Attached: 13874292.png (437x368, 109K)

look it's this thread again

*farts*

>... Adobe? I'm not a fan.

Attached: rJYMfdlBDAs-500x500-01.jpg (340x332, 18K)

wew lads

Attached: kek3.jpg (1654x393, 231K)

Attached: 1488462576190.png (882x758, 316K)

>14nm for a decade

You mean those glorious 32 threads

Imagine being poor and shilling slower bargain bin sand.

>Oh gawd, the goyim aren't spending and consuming as much as possible

Where's the problem though? Modern Intel CPUs like 9900k are rated to run at 99C indefinitely.

Only 4.3ghz and using that kind of power and generating that much heat. I thought ryzen was suppose to be efficient.

For the last time GF 14/12nm is optimized up to about 3 Ghz.
It is not a high power desktop process.
This is why 7nm HPC will be a relatively big leap in clocks.

It's going to flop, Just look at how hot 7nm vega is. It should give you a rough guestimate how hot a 8-16 core part in a desktop that is supposedly going to reach 5 ghz is going to be. You might get 1 core a split second to 4.8ghz and that's it.

seething

About what?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1006x590, 211K)

7nm vega isnt hot at all if the thermal pad had near perfect contact with the radiator. they fucked up big and otherwise have a literal monster on their hands.

No amount of patients could have prepared little billy for this amount of cope.

Attached: 43b855ccbe5d85f3d5c21928f706a22c.jpg (409x600, 50K)

Got fucking housed.

cringe

*crashes Adobe Premiere*

Attached: inhell.png (1920x1150, 129K)

>Downloads Resolve for free

Works on my machine.

I bought a 2400g because I wanted a holdover PC that could play some games.

Piece of shit crashes. Can't play shit. Fuck AMD never buying another new AMD product.

VII is exactly what the node promised - 25%ish more clocks at the same TDP. Plus VII has double the memory of the 56/64.

I'm using adobe programs, and I'm waiting for ryzen 3000. Should I give up?

>adobe doesn't work
>android x86 doesn't work well
>VMs don't work either
>Less FPS in games
but
>PCIe4.0
>Socket AM4 will let me upgrade in few years

>works on my machine.jog
buy a console you useless faggot

Next year's ryzen is the last cpu from the ryzen lineup that's using the am4 socket. The only upgrade you'll be able to do is to ryzen 4xxx

eh, why bother. its shit at most desktop tasks/virtualization/productivity suite/gaming tasks. it's not a bad CPU... if you have the tasks for it. but for general use, it fucking sucks.

I mean, for me, the lack of iGPU is also something that pisses me off. When discussed this with a friend, he goes "oh but man when did your GPU last break? and you will get it back in RMA in a few days anyway.."

> 1060's fan breaks
> send it in
> 5 weeks wait time

fucking gg.

adobe premiere will crash on any platform. i almost lost my mind couple of years ago when i had to use mac pro + premiere at work. some days it worked fine, some days it crashed about 10 times even before lunch break.

Haha holy shit intel pajeets are afraid absolutely seething
Even if ryzen won't hit 5ghz it will still absolutely BTFO intels offering
zen+ was just a bug fix but managed to cuck intel only by increasing it's st performance by 20%. zen2 will be a new architecture on a new high Performance node with an upgraded memory controller.
Intel isn't even an option at this point, the patches that cut your ssd iops in half, especially on linux, the socket lock,
the need for an 360mm rad to keep your cpu under 105°C,
the bad Performance/price ratio
Also no 10nm until 2022 confirmed kek

Aren't AMD processors supposed to work better at exporting/rendering things on that sort of software? Going to be moving from 4690K to a Zen 2 in a couple months since everything's already choking as is.

well played goym

Attached: Holy i didnt have that one _27f4ea5616d2dbe9b98e1e04f0cfb675.png (500x500, 9K)

I just want a tiny mitx powered box for /3/, adobe, games for boomers+russians games also android dual boot for productivity that could be cooled by a single delta fan and use a 100w psu I salvaged from a Chinese oem case. I'm funposting about this for months now.

Yeah, it does. Yet, 3dsmax's and even blender UI feel sluggish in comparison to intel, while intel renders much slower. I don't know what sort of evil golem sorcery is this.