Phones without complete screen fronts look outdated as fuck

Phones without complete screen fronts look outdated as fuck.
Keep in mind pic related was released not even 2 years ago and already looks like a dinosaur.

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 18K)

Like 70% of iFags still use that design iPhone.

nice blog post

This is accurate, I've tried using my old phone for a while and was amazed at how it had a chin and forehead. I missed my notch.

Who gives a shit. I bought a xiaomi redmi note 4 for $100 a year ago on ebay and it feels so fast, no way im upgrading for the next 7 years.

If you use your phone for anything other than gps/text messaging/web browser, you are better off doing that on a pc.

Attached: 1555398488545.jpg (710x532, 52K)

Phones are great when traveling on a budget, you only have 7kg of carry on and no checked with budget airlines (and traveling with checked is obnoxious anyway). You can throw a mini PC and portable monitor in if you don't pack many shoes or suits, but it depends on your priorities there.
Phones are good to have emulation, web browsing and basic office shit on the go. Although you want a travel keyboard as well, since only being able to type at 60wpm (about my limit on phone touch keyboards) is obnoxious as fuck for me.

Ever heard of a laptop? Why would you ever pack a monitor?

Meanwhile, Google's hardware team.

Attached: 1552518781520.jpg (1400x788, 62K)

>buy Samsung Tab S4/S5e
>Buy keyboard cover
>Use DeX
Wam bam, laptop on the go that weighs almost nothing and is super thin. Tab S5e is only $400, add another $100 or however much the keyboard costs and you're good to go.

Thats an iphone 7 released more than 2 years ago, not the new shiny iphone 8

I used to think the Nexus 4 was absolutely beautiful and would aged gracefully. The back did but the front.. goddamn what a chin and forehead.

Attached: r1040357_11983034.jpg (1280x719, 62K)

yeah the difference is massive.

Attached: iphone8-plus-silver-select-2018.png (940x1112, 467K)

I was gonna say that's an 8 but then noticed the dual rear camera.

I'd ask you not to procreate but it is painfully obvious that I don't need to.

it looks like white iphones even get yellow after some time, space gray/black looks much better.

Attached: 1538252458031.jpg (2040x1360, 227K)

>caring about what your phone looks like
must be summer already

nobody really wants a notch phone, the best thing to do would be to be an old galaxy 9 and wait until they can put cameras under the screen

Attached: akrales_180814_2817_0380_squ.jpg (1000x1000, 1.07M)

Hope you enjoy flipping your phone over to see any difference between phones

based and redpilled

I just wish the S9 could wirelessly charge the new galaxy buds, but that's a minor issue that's fixed with a $5 charging pad at home and at work.

Full screen design is a case of form over function.

A full screen offers increased functionality since everything functional is performed on the screen.

Just because it is performed on the screen doesn't mean that it's more functional. If you have swing your thumb around all over the place instead of pressing a single button once, its more work for the same result.

Try again, dumb shit.

non rectangle screens looks cringe to me

You guys inhabit an interesting world.

stop being a brainwashed normie with consumerism syndrome.

I'm still using an iphone5, bought 6 years ago and repaired by myself a couple times for few bucks.

I keep thinking i should upgrade but everytime i look around all i see is useless shit i don't need. Not even for work

Attached: image.jpg (516x879, 61K)

I think the S10e looks great.

2 years ago bezels weren't that bad, but Apple is trash as always

>that notch cope
i'll keep my iphone 8 until it dies

>looks
Who gives a shit about how the phone looks? I don't intend to fuck it.

So, for a year?

iToddler cope

S10e is the literal best phone out there right now.

This is my phone. I love bezels.

Attached: sony-xperia-xz1-compact-hands-on-ac-5.jpg (1680x946, 88K)

Based. XZ2 here, but I wish I had a compact.
Didn't they stop producing them?

Who cares. Nowadays everything is curved shit!

>buy a phone with notch
>notch looks hideous but pretend you don't notice it after few days of using it
>tell people notch is the best design
>you know it looks ugly
>buy into corporate companies trying to brain fucking wash you into thinking that this is the Monalisa of the design

Even Apple hides the notch in their ad photos of iPhone XS series using a wallpaper.

Idiots with notch phones are just funding the companies so they put their pathetic money and resources into designing a phone with no notch. I'll have a bucket of popcorn and watch the show until they design an *actual* fullscreen phone, until then, keep funding their R&D, notchtards.

The Android software is obsolete for the new hardware. Your hand must touch the edges of the screen to hold the device nowadays, but the edges contain touch sensitive UI elements. The new devices are unusable without a case to keep your grip from interacting with the touchscreen.
I like the new hardware style, but Android needs to address this flaw.

I was excited to learn that they will have a budget Pixel. It would be great to buy a quality budget phone with vanilla Android, updates for years to come, and none of the notch bullshit.
Then I learnt that these motherfuckers will be selling the 4gb RAM shitbox for fucking 450$. What the fuck is going on? Am I going insane or is it an outrageous pricetag for a low spec phone that would cost 150$ if it was made by a chink company?

I liked the original HTC Desire. And well...

Looks fine to me. Thanks for. Dropping by to give us your opinion, zoomer

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (728x455, 82K)

Who cares, it's a phone... Only niggers care about iPhones and their looks because it's a status symbol for poor fags. I have a OnePlus 3T and it's lightning fast. No need to upgrade, ever at this point. I *could* buy something new but there's no point because it's just another shell with different bloatware that will do the same thing.
Why would I want a phone that removes features? Like the headphone jack, physical buttons (well capacitive in my case).
Phones are going backwards.

Google phones have always been overpriced garbage compared to the competition, their saving grace was the camera but that's no longer the case now that every major manufacture has caught up and improved their image processing.