Opera is best browser. Change my mind

Opera is best browser. Change my mind.
>is fast
>is secure
>supports neat chrome extensions
>built in vpn

Attached: opera-logo-animation-design-ramotion.gif (800x600, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

12bytes.org/articles/tech/firefox/firefox-extensions-my-picks
techrepublic.com/article/how-to-use-the-firefox-multi-account-containers-extension/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uses webkit
>routes your data to china

That's not Icecat.

>no opera servers in china
>wireshark shows no transmission data other than your average header and tcp transmission data
What makes you think it routes data to china?

>proprietary

12bytes.org/articles/tech/firefox/firefox-extensions-my-picks

techrepublic.com/article/how-to-use-the-firefox-multi-account-containers-extension/

In November 2016, the original Norwegian owner of Opera sold his stake in the business to a Chinese consortium under the name Golden Brick Capital Private Equity Fund I Limited Partnership for $600 million.[39][40][41] An earlier deal was not approved by regulators.

i don't support communists.

>routes server to not your government
sounds good to me

Then why are you running Linux huh?

Opera was the best; too bad they ruined it.

Is closed source and doesn't have a VPN built in. It has a proxy built in.

Still the best

I'd probably still be using it if 12.18 wasn't Windows-only. The lack of ECC support (and websites needlessly forcing HTTPS) killed it for me

>vivaldi exists
there, I win. Vivaldi is all of that but better, and that's because it's developed by the previous dev for opera who left the project because it was shedding features

What does Linux have to do with Communism?

slow and botnet, bluepilled op.
just use chrome like all the other chads.

Edge dev is better

What's up with söyboys shilling literal chrome skins with additional botnet features embedded?
Why is using objectively superior Firefox so hard? Can't drag and drop the few files of Librefox into the install dir to get rid of privacy invasive settings? Why would you be on this board if you can't even drag and drop files?

Attached: 1537650527651.jpg (712x905, 55K)

The last update is shit

>botnet

No more Opera Turbo for my shitty internet connection. No option to hide the fucking Easy Setup button on the right side. Sad times

Attached: operacat.jpg (800x600, 67K)

I honestly don't care what browser do you use unless it's Chr*me.

>No more Opera Turbo for my shitty internet connection
Fuck. I thought it's just me get some kind of a bug
FUCK CHINKS
AND FUCK CHROMIUM
I'M GONNA INSTALL FIREFOX

With the jump from 56 to 57 or something around that era, Opera blatantly disabled uBlock Origin and enabled the built-in ad-blocker on my system.
I only realized because the facebook like buttons were there, although I knew I had them disabled via uBlocks options.

Ever since then they can kiss my ass. It's a YouTube browser, nothing more.
Thanks for reminding me, actually. Fuck their VPN, one can only imagine how brutal their assraping of the data they collect about the users of that is.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html

GO BACK TO RICE FIELD CHING CHONG

Operacat is sad.

Attached: operacat_goodbye.webm (400x300, 2.72M)

Ok, smartpants. Let's say they do send your info to muh China boogeyman. Now what ? How does this affect you ?

With Opera I have at least 10 hrs of battery life, with Firefox - only 8 at max. And NO, I'm not gonna waste my time to make it less power consuming. It's not my fucking fault the engine is so resource hungry.

Don't you dare to play with my feels, fag.

I still use Opera even if it's a chink botnet.

And now look what a man you are!

Attached: 1548719638312.jpg (660x574, 38K)

It is the best but not for the reasons you listed, kys 'tard.

>No more Opera Turbo
Did based Opera just BTFO the niggers? Their browser had considerable market share in Africa because of this feature, since their internet is so slow.

Good on android phones if you set it up a bit to not show news and other bloat, but quite average on PC's.

I only use it if my other browsers are fucking up. This shit doesn't support a lot of good extensions.

>In November 2016, the original Norwegian owner of Opera sold his stake in the business to a Chinese consortium under the name Golden Brick Capital Private Equity Fund I Limited Partnership for $600 million.
Never again.

It's not about Africa only. There is still places in Russia with not so well connection.

Try Otter Browser