If you use proprietary software you don't belong to Jow Forums

If you use proprietary software you don't belong to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1555547389248.jpg (440x460, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lYQ-Kkdh6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does using obfuscated JavaScript count?

Only pajeets use proprietary software.

real pagans don't use computers

Varg is an Atheist.

> Muh free software
You are only using free hardware, free as in libre, right?

based and redpilled

4channel is proprietary software

youtube.com/watch?v=5lYQ-Kkdh6k

4channel is a network service, retard

He publically stated he does not worship gods or make sacrifice.

*proceeds to open iTunes*

Cuck

Caring what other people have on their computer makes you super annoying, Nobody invites OP anywhere, because he will have an autistic rant about lincuck.

GNU/kaka

>network services are not software
The absolute state of Jow Forums

us freetards don't care as long as it's not running on our computers

>says that while on Jow Forums

I am trying to use free software over proprietary, but it just is much harder to do many tasks without proprietary shit. I am sorry but more than 50% of the most useful and productive software is proprietary.

>if we don't care it doesn't matter
This is why no one likes freetards

im a brainlet, what even is poopeatry sofwares?

But it's free! Why not?

a reminder, that word 'pagan' is a derogatory word to insult your culture.
this doesn't make him atheist
he could be pagan from cultural side, atheist in general
i.e. I appreciate my nation's old religion because it's part of my culture and christianity is forced upon my nation

>yeah man fuck propietary software im good using my free software

>wtf! this fucking program has not fixed this bug in 15 years???

>what is a license

Morality is a spook. The reality is that the "free software free society" mantra is a huge miss because what the quote should say: "in a free society software is free". But we aren't living in a communist utopia, nor do we live in a capitalist free society where there's universal basic income yada-yada where each man can devote his time to what he believes to truly benefit society. Thing is that in the current world free software is just a way for companies to undermine other companies and stall competition (since in most cases free-software is free as well), no one really cares about free software for reasons other than propaganda. Although the single man has escaped nature, the corporate world is a dog eat dog world and not using proprietary licenses which the state allows and supports simply means getting left behind while your competitors use these licenses for their own goals. Even supposedly free-software loving and using companies like IBM are generating their revenue through proprietary means and even the pinnacle corp of free-software, Red Hat, obfuscated their code just so they can hide their implementation the best they can. If you are truly a free software shop, it means being umbilical corded to proprietary companies to survive and relying on the goodwill of the people to donate more than a single peso, like with Blender or Mozilla. Pic related. I want to believe in the free software movement, but it is harder with each day. True change starts with legislation, not with FUD and fearmongering + guilt tripping users into using free, oftentimes worse alternatives. I've yet to see a single free-software project which innovated instead of merely reproduced proprietary inventions. "GNU is not UNIX" go figure.

Attached: 1556192038893.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

that's a very good point user
i think the same

a closed source network service that could be harvesting your IPs and selling them to the evil Chinese for all you know

you can't be "culturally religious" you fucking zoomer poltard

religion is part of your culture, dumb fuck
if you appreciate your nations old religion, doesn't mean you believe in their gods, it doesn't mean you're """pagan"""
I'm not saying that "cultural religion" is a thing, I'm using it to describe my point
dumb fuck, I'm not poltard, asshole