I need a program for windows 7 that will show me the elapsed time that the keyboard and mouse have been idle...

I need a program for windows 7 that will show me the elapsed time that the keyboard and mouse have been idle. basically i want to prove that an employee is taking multiple 15 minute breaks throughout the day when he's being paid to only take one 30 minute lunch and one 15 minute break.

Attached: 1545354333173.png (1440x2010, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/09/science-tells-you-how-many-minutes-should-you-take-a-break-for-work-17/380369/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make a simple keylogger with timestamps

That's a YIKES from me

>tfw 2 hour breaks
Ahahahaha

Why not just give him assignments that require him to work harder instead?

If he is able to do his job by the end of the day then I suggest you learn to live with it

>also accused of targeting with racist graffiti
based

Sounds like AHK.
Just have it run a timer that resets on any mouse/keyboard input.

Fag

get a video camera, your hacky script will never be enough to convince HR to fire this wage thief

Just because he's not moving the mouse or typing doesn't mean he's not working. He could be reading something

I have to agree with There are plenty of times I am at my desk reading something, working out ideas on paper, or just trying to think through a problem

Either set up video cameras to monitor him or just judge him based on the quality of the work he completes. If he finishes all his tasks on time and at the quality you expect, he can take all the breaks he wants

Are you getting paid to do this "job" of snooping and tattling on your coworkers? Because if it isn't your job to do it, you'd better damn well get paid in some manner for doing it. Like a promotion, cash reward, pay raise, etc. Otherwise, you are wasting your fucking time like a god damn drama queen wagie.

Attached: wagie.jpg (1024x819, 140K)

How much time do you waste spying on them? You should be fired op. Based on your own principles

install gentoo

Is his macro output poor? Then fire him. Is it fine? Then stop trying to ruin his mojo you cunt

Pretty much the only real metric here.

does he finish his tasks? if yes I don't see the problem, if not you don't really need another excuse anyway

Based and Thalliumpilled

here you go you micromanaging piece of shit, this article is both a reason why you should just shut the fuck up, but also answers your original question
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/09/science-tells-you-how-many-minutes-should-you-take-a-break-for-work-17/380369/

The world would be a better place without people like you.

The only thing that matters is results, if the guy delivers in time who cares

get a thallium and swallow it, OP

>

YANG GANG

If he's doing his job then you can go fuck yourself. If he isn't then fire him.

Is he still getting his work done on time and correctly? If so then just fuck off and stop being a faggot.

based chink.

>social scientists
not real scientists