Find 32gb USB in computer labs at school

>find 32gb USB in computer labs at school
>dont steal it

Attached: happy wojak.png (1001x823, 595K)

Cuck

Give it back, Tyrone.

Dw user, i stole it after you put it back

OP here.
ive reconsidered my decision. i mean...
32gb is 32gb...
do i do it?

based

Yes, serves that faggot right for forgetting about it and losing it. I doubt they even come close to using all 32gb of it anyways.

t. lost my 64 gig flash drive in a computer lab once

39.6mb have been used lmao
and its all shitty windows forms applications. clearly for some class but the semester is ending soon anyways so why would they need em? right?

yes every time, quit being a moralfag and just get that storage baby

My college has its janitors take flash drives and store them away so they don't get stolen by Jamal.
>tfw I got to see the giant box of unclaimed flash drives and I didn't take a picture

>plugs it in and gets a virus
>tyrone planned this and logs into OP's school account and webdrops all his classes

Chinese spyware drop kek you’re fucked...maybe.

>plug it in
>32gb of redpills
Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 1555017040454.jpg (879x485, 105K)

It's not stealing, I've found many of those flash drives. Files were mainly trash nothing personal. Formated them and now they are my slaves for my raid0 powering my OS.

>What is a VM
>What is a sandbox
>What is a burner machine

Enjoy your fried PC.

when will all these Jow Forums "le ebin cyber hackers" skids grow up?

also
>buy used hard drive
>first action on it: zero-fill, one-fill, random-fill so no personal data of the previous user can be recovered

Attached: 1422128767325.jpg (261x173, 16K)

>Buy used hdd
>First action is to recover any data.
>Use three different tools. Last is physical rendering.
>,Find weird shit alot

dont fucking steal shit you fucking nigger

OP here.
guy came back looking for USB, was forced to give it
>sees usb next to me
>"hey uhh is that my usb"
>"OOOhhh uhh. yeah i was waiting for the owner to return."

he was black too

borrow it
load it with cheese pizza
bring it to teacher or IT center or whatever
rest goes like this:
>I found it in computer lab, don't know who is owner of it, maybe he'll come here looking for it
you might add
>maybe something on USB drive might indicate the owner. Anyways, I have to go, leaving it with you, bye!
then wiggle your virgin ass out and wait for something to happen

Attached: 1547150196825.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

>find usb at school with someone's name on it
>pick it up to drop off at lost & found
>throw it round a corner to avoid social interaction

Attached: D4-UhkSXkAARVbc.jpg (287x312, 23K)

When I was an opioid-using degenerate I stole a keyboard from my uni's computer lab (in fact, Im using it right now). I still feel pretty bad about it - I mean, universities totally rip us off but that it no way justifies stealing.

Do you think I would receive a small punishment in the afterlife for this? I've mentally apologized for it plenty of times, but I think part of repentance is making reparations; which I haven't done.

Attached: kb212.jpg (425x208, 11K)

burn a gentoo iso on it and leave it there

>leave 32gb usb with an autorun and rat in computer lab

Attached: 1552589359120.png (398x582, 342K)

Based

I love you, never change

Faith, not acts. Look it up.

>Stealing a 32gb USB

What is this, 2009?

you already have faced the repercussions. you just experience time subjectively right now, user.

USB 3?

>plot twist it was a cpu killer

Ask God for forgiveness, worship God and nobody else, ask for guidance when you pray, be grateful and give charity until you feel you made up for it.

Can't think of anything else you can do. Nobody in the university is personally hurt by it, at best you give some poor administrator extra work if they knew it was you. It is just routine for them. Just IT deliver another keyboard. They probably never noticed that it was stolen. Probably just thought it was misplaced somewhere on campus.

If you murder a Christian and rape a blonde teen, Allah will forgive you

I'm happy for you, tyrone

Yes

I buy used hard drives from reselling stores and it's great to recover what they had and seeing what they did beforehand.

don't do it OP
morals are what keep you human, above the filthy animals in this thread, don't give in to temptation, be a man

Attached: 1555269408953-g.png (623x767, 596K)

Op you should have taken it to check what the fuck they were doing since sometimes people put illegal shit on them and you can report them.
Also a flash drive is not that bad in high school cs class almost everyone stole laptops. They were goodwill tier laptops but one guy took five.
I was one of the only people not to take one and I got free windows keys and install discs with up to date books instead legally.

Why would you steal it?

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 11K)

Steal it, download every single Trojan known to man, and hand it back to your prof.

Based, do it OP

>zoomers shamelessly being a case in point
so much for respecting privacy

Attached: 1355955011927.gif (240x256, 2.11M)

>Op you should have taken it to check what the fuck they were doing since sometimes people put illegal shit on them and you can report them.
This is the worst advice I have ever read on Jow Forums. Literally mustard gas tier. Congratulations.

What the fuck is going on with Stallman?

That was the point user.

I honestly don't want to get fucked over by someone putting shit like cp in hard drives and selling them to people. If nothing like that is there then I dban amd don't look any further. If shit like that is there then I report them with evidence to the fbi and local cops and will make sure they get fucked over.

That post sounded dead serious. I have to protect my fellow moralfags.

playing vigilante is a poor excuse for going through other people's stuff

isn't 32GB like the 2nd cheaper flashdrive you can get nowadays?
I'm not a moralfag but I consider finding something and not returning the moral equivalent of stealing unless it's impossible to return like in cases if you find something in the street and there's no info about the owner.

Literally what is the point of checking? Anyone with half a brain is going to do a 7x overwrite and you aren’t getting shit from that.

take it, pry through the data, try to figure out who owns it. Load it up with CP, include an autoexec.bat to play every video file on the usb at full volume. Clean fingerprints, and place usb back into unsuspecting victims bag.

Why would I respect someones privacy, if they don't respect their own. Encrypt your data, or do a minimum 3 pass random wipe before reselling a hard drive. Or just never sell a hard drive.

Cheese pizza enthusiasts aren't always smart. Look at how they get caught with honeypots and shit. If you don't full-wipe a used drive and it happened to come from someone like that, it could come back to bite you.