/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Based lazy-ass, no-news edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous thread nowhere to be found

Attached: mailman mitu.png (530x639, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-pocophone-f1-6gb-128gb
aliexpress.com/item/KingSener-New-Laptop-Battery-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T470-T480-T570-T580-P51S-P52S-01AV427-01AV423-SB10K97580/32842217295.html
strawpoll.me/17883874
aliexpress.com/item//32818267925.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no gaycord
Based and redpilled.

Fuck public holidays

Attached: 89718568.jpg (1166x854, 874K)

you mad

Attached: IMG_20190425_170803.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

[spoiler]/hbg/ told me to post this here[/spoiler]

Attached: 1556192086987.png (632x529, 42K)

Fucking chinky sent me the wrong item, I raised a dispute for a full refund but even Aliexpress is rejecting that. What do?

Fucking Aliexpress didn't accept my payment, not even through AliPay. Where do I buy a Pooco from now? That's where it's cheapest and I'm a stingy faggot

>What do?
Tell us what is was to raise awareness of bad stores.

1. What store
2. Ask your bank to make a dispute/ask for refund.

>no news
fucking shit, at least include a link to the previous thread, you based fucker

I just got a i12 black (blue label) sent through epacket, but I didn't need to sign anything. They are fucking garbage compared to the i12 red label
>box came damaged
>small box hinge looks flimsy
>battery lasts 30minutes
>mic is useless
>the inbox instructions for the touch control doesn't match to the headphones (can't go backwards or lower/increase volume)
>loud hiss unlike the real i12
Can I get the full refund if I dispute? From the comments, the seller is a piece of shit that only offers half refunds or asks for video proof (how do you prove that?)
The other option would be claiming that I didn't receive the product, but I don't want to screw my postman since he's cool

What's up with these invalid tracking numbers? I just want to stalk my package

Attached: IMG_20190425_155002.jpg (1080x2246, 355K)

It's been deleted, you illiterate fuck.

This it not /b/, posts stay up for days.
• user details his recent purchase results (Cross-thread)
• "Dear friend" (Cross-thread)
• Reverse chinking (Cross-thread)
• Literal housefire arrives (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Meme LED hexagons are nice (Cross-thread)
• Update on Vargo VX3 user (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Huge haul (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• USB microscope (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• "Please understand" (Cross-thread)
• PSP stuff and keyboard (Cross-thread)
• Not-a-Shark SD card works OK-ish (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• user avoids being BEZOed (Cross-thread)

>deleted
Fucking retard

You dumb fuck. You talk as if you were smart to pick the 5 days ago general instead of the 2 days ago. It's not the same situation. Stop bothering the OP. I'll kill you

fuck off retards

>t. comfy reviews

Attached: 1541169231612.jpg (1280x959, 125K)

Comfy Reviews memorial thread.
Post your best memorys of the forever king of /csg/

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-pocophone-f1-6gb-128gb

>Click this referral link
>Join my discord
>Watch my YouTube videos
>Check out my blog!

Regular OP and Zishan user we're the only trips/namefags on here

the chinks are getting bolder

Attached: Capture 1.png (897x411, 23K)

*opens dispute for full refund and leave negative feedback*
heh nothin personnel chink

who made this picture? it looks like something straight from 2008 /b/ but it's obviously referencing our modern fads

Am i safe ordering one of those batteries for my t470 ?
aliexpress.com/item/KingSener-New-Laptop-Battery-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T470-T480-T570-T580-P51S-P52S-01AV427-01AV423-SB10K97580/32842217295.html

of course, what could go wrong

I heard *gashunk* *gashunk* *gashunk* today.

me

What are the current BT earphone memes ? I got KZ ZST + bt cable but don't like how they sound and ended up again using my ATE's which cable I had to repair multiple times. But I also get easily annoyed by having to untangle the cable every fucking time or how it gets in the way.
Somehow I'd want to avoid the apple dickpod clones.
Or some collapsible discrete over the ear headphones, which can't be heard from the outside.

thx

What? You can easily get the archived thread, that has also been posted in this thread too, you dumb gweilo

Please I need tips for dispute with Ali, enlighten me with your suntsu wisdom

>item not as described

I've ordered a smartphone from the Lenovo store on Aliexpress and now some of the reviews say that there's a virus in there. Is there any way to remove it?

yup

How?
Because I've installed avast and it detected nothing. Then I tried other apps and they detected nothing as well.
But I do find it fishy that there are apparently some default apps installed that can't be removed.

I get messages like that but for Amazon items. If he is like the sellers I deal with, you will buy it, he will refund it and when you get it you will have to post a positive review, that's all.

What in the fuck is a virus. Think for a moment

>avast

Attached: 1535702929423.png (912x905, 1.23M)

I've just asked after a bunch of recent reviews said that their banking app detected a virus, trojans or whatever.

alright, mind telling me what to do then?

flash new foss rom, install no gapps

thanks, will do.

TRN v80 just arrived. Its pretty good.

Attached: IMG_20190425_120645.jpg (2752x2064, 1.16M)

Oh also Oneodio Studio Pro arrived too.

Attached: IMG_20190425_120004.jpg (2752x2064, 566K)

cool enjoy them

ZST + BT20

You have a point. user should go for it then, if you can vouch for them.

I've seen this picture before.

What is Thinkpad of routers? I need a good device with price = build quality and functionality.

Attached: 31228607_p0_master1200.jpg (641x1024, 438K)

Finally found good airmouse.
>build-in battery, charges via micro-usb
>large keyboard, non-retarded layout
>you can change DPI
>power button is learnable IR
>front is fingerprint magnet
>front not filled with million unnecessary, useless buttons
>all buttons has nice click to them, and its very responsive
I wish it had mute/previous/next/play+pause buttons but I can manage without them. Buttons aren't backlight but since it has few buttons its not problem.

Attached: w1.jpg (1601x1332, 372K)

what to do when you're out of things to buy?

do i off myself?

How are old chink PC motherboards? Any problems with the drivers? What are some cheap stores?

Any 5 GHz wifi usb adapter that won't immediately shit the bed? Can't be bothered to run another ethernet cable.

Just bought this battery charger from Palo
>CAUTION: The charger will leak or cause explosion.
Kek, should I be worried?

Attached: 1546694434755.jpg (790x629, 192K)

Need a Bluetooth adapter for my PC. Which one do you recommend?

Posted this in the wrong thread:

Damn these look nice, I have to think about the price tho. And the possibility that the zst would disappoint me again.

kek, i guess it's a mistranslation of 'can' but it's the perfect cover for them in case it does

And will that give me full refund? By the way, the box was unsealed, there was no plastic envelope wrapping the box, will that help?

fuck you

of course, I'm an oldfag who lurked back in 2007

Attached: asdfg.png (1365x723, 205K)

same, oh how i miss those times. why did it all change so much? i guess it all went down the shitter when redditors and other people started flooding this website
this place is really a shell of what it used to be, it's really a completely different website yet i remain here

Attached: 1328557696823.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

There's always the BT10 as well

>green is my pepper
based

Anyone know where I can get pic related for yen coins?

Attached: nipponese spring loaded assorted coin organiser.jpg (1080x1440, 462K)

strawpoll.me/17883874

whats the best raspberry pi 3+ case thats not shit?

Why can't there be a good sleep tracking arm band? All the current ones released are terrible!

> don't mix different specification or capacity
It's shit. Get a Panasonic. They're inexpensive and they work correctly. Bad chargers eat batteries.

Thanks!

armor case

idiot you just copied and pasted the old news

here's the actual previous thread:

and between the "actual" threads we had this:

this is perfect thx user

Who actually pays the insane extra for UPS or DHL?

Where?

you might want to buy some thermal pads with it the case comes with 3m double sided tape which I think is actually an insulator

Aliexpress

nobody

was thinking about using thermal paste instead, what do you think about that?

a lot of sellers have fucked up shipping presets. just get the cheapest shipping. they tend to use UPS/DHL anyway if it's more than 2kg. if you want the faster shipping they might do it for $10-20 extra if you ask them. or if you ask for a discount they might counter-offer with upgrading the shipping for free but it depends on the seller.

Bump

bumping.. a general?

Attached: 1544033298549.jpg (480x270, 39K)

What's the procedure for wrong or fake tracking info again? My package was allegedly delivered in another part of the country the other day.
I messaged the seller and just got a "Dear friend pls wait thank you for understand" response..

I was dropped as a kid

Are Type C headphones/earbuds just a meme or are there any good brands or just any actually worth buying / worth the money? Recently got a free Moto Z2 Force and already ordered a Chink dongle via AliExpress and now I play the waiting game for it to arrive to me in the mail....

give it back jamal

This cheap thermoplastic is great for making DIY spare parts.

Attached: polymorph.jpg (1486x698, 184K)

There are a lot of ways that could turn into a short, and it's not a high torque mount or a precisely manufactured surface, so your bond line is going to shit anyway.
> paste says capacitative not conductive
At 1.5V maybe.

I enjoyed the podcasts he did on Youtube. Also, RIP Comfy's birbs.

So I tested the esp32 a bit more and it can be connected now after fixing some shit but it justs disconnects right after even though it is not in the code to do so. If I can fix then it will be worth the zero dollars I bought it for.

Wtf am I even looking at here?

I can recommend this one
aliexpress.com/item//32818267925.html

Alright, will get some pads then. Thx for your service my man

>aliexpress.com/item/KingSener-New-Laptop-Battery-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T470-T480-T570-T580-P51S-P52S-01AV427-01AV423-SB10K97580/32842217295.html

im using an AliExpress battery on my T520. No issues. This particular store you linked has 1 order with a feedback of 1 stating they had issues. Not a good look.

what's the best current chink wifi rgb lightbulb?

Hope your phone has a DAC or you're fucked. I just ordered a chink phone. Multiple sites said it had 3.5mm jack. But it didn't. So I Amazon'd a USB C to 3.5mm and found out pretty quick that it doesn't fucking work because of difference in Digital and Analog audio.

Dumb fucking meme. Oh well, I have based Redmeme coming and hopefully getting full refund on this piece of shit chink-virus-phone

is the mi box 3 still the best tv box i can get from chinkland?

>was he serious?
Yeelight

Why do you dunk a reimu?

Bracket clips for blinds and lamps made out of polymorph. All the stores that sell spare clips only have the wrong size.