There are "people" who shill this shit unironically

>"install gentoo" they said
>go to gentoo.org
>downloads section but no option to buy
>ask where i can buy a gentoo license
>no one answers
>give up and just download the trial version from the downloads section
>(the retards forgot to even label it as a trial version)
>how am i supposed to run this garbage it's not even an EXE
>look up how to run gentoo app
>the program's installer, "rufus," doesn't even come with the fucking program
>download "rutardedfus" and install the gentoo program
>restart my computer because apparently you have to do that but it doesn't tell you
>windows just boots to a BSOD
>the BSOD has a smug fucking penguin on it
>the error screen dumps some retarded gibberish like "Starting gpm" and "livecd login: root (automatic login)"
long story short Linux broke my fucking computer. Don't install this app, it's garbage. Can't believe some people here shill it unironically. The Linux company should go fuck themselves. If you want people to buy your shitty product then first of all try making sure it actually works, secondly how about providing an option to actually buy it. Retards.

Attached: bsod.png (1024x768, 28K)

Install Gentoo

Attached: k1Oqy0gg.png (728x727, 230K)

>Don't install this app
>app
You fucked up your bait.

Attached: 1556035193270.jpg (580x475, 56K)

It's not bait you dumb fucks I'm completely serious. Linux is the worst app I've ever run, it's basically ransomware.

You should better stop before you can actually understand what's going on, because once you do, your computer will work just fine, but you will break.

It says everything is [ok], you sperg.
Start hacking.

>free software
>shilling
cringe @op

>It says everything is [ok], you sperg.
But it's a BSOD. Why would there be a BSOD if everything was okay. You're pretty much telling me my computer is fine because the ransomware says it's fine. I don't give a shit if the virus is working properly, I want my actual computer to work properly.

Just install gentoo man. It will fix ur pc to perdect condition.
>so nice bait fucker

Can you not read? I just did install gentoo, it bricked my computer. Now I can't install anything because Windows won't even boot, it just stalls at the pic related BSOD.

Attached: ballmer.png (1184x819, 22K)

Bsod ur ass pajeet nigger. Its not bsod its fucking command line interface. If this isnt bait then OP is retarded

Attached: 1554287559395.jpg (632x1024, 90K)

Ok let me get this straight. You fuckers tell me to install gentoo, so I install it and it makes Windows do this retarded shit, and now instead of taking responsibility for what you've done to my computer, you're accusing me of baitposting.
Real mature

>If this isnt bait then OP is retarded
You're the only retarded one here user

>command line interface
That's complete bullshit. You can't have a command line interface before Windows even boots. The pic related isn't in a command prompt window, it's my entire screen.

U didnt even install it u brainlet. Its live cd. Read the fucking manual. Thats the reason people fucked up foldable phones. Thats the reason ur dumb baiter. Gtfo brainlet. G is for tech not autism

Attached: 1552751081252.jpg (245x245, 5K)

go back

Ok. If u didnt bait. U didnt even install it. That aside READ THE FUCKING MANUAL YOU NIGGER

fpbp

How can you actually be this retarded?

>U didnt even install it u brainlet.
You sure about that?

Attached: 2019-04-25-100200_5760x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 161K)

Qemu. Comand line says live cd. Nice bait nigger.

>so I install it and it makes Windows do this retarded shit
>Windows
if this were real, you wouldn't know you had Windows or that it should boot into Windows

Attached: 2019-04-25-100556_5760x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 384K)

Dubs. But still bait. Should have shown whole screenshot in beggining not acting like retard.

But if I'd shown the whole screenshot, this wouldn't have been any fun.

you have to install more ram first

chuckled