I just bought the BB classic. thanks for your advices, Jow Forums

i just bought the BB classic. thanks for your advices, Jow Forums

Attached: blackberry-classic-2223_480X960_1439192736.jpg (480x960, 65K)

What are u going to do with your bb classic

type on a physical keyboard

Put it in my ass hole.

based

wise man

Will probably feel better than a passport.

This shits still Chinese made right?

The TCL buyout came after the switch to Android. I don't know how many countries BB had plants in but my last three BB10 phones (two Passports and a Q10) have been made in Mexico.

So based. I am getting one pretty soon.

based

The only people I know that still use BlackBerrys are retarded drug dealers that think BBM is super secure for dealing through.

They still have some active factories in Canada and Mexico but I bet you the main components won’t be made there.
China is too cheap to produce phone parts. No one can compete with free slaves working 100h/week

the priv was made in mexico. its a good phone

Attached: priv.jpg (2500x1667, 2.72M)

BBM is shutting down for good 31st may

How many retarded drug dealers do you know? Any non retarded too?

Not the one running on bb10, but I don't think they ever updated to the nicer symmetric encryption per message feature.

best smartphone ever made hands down. nothing will ever top it or bb10 os.

Can I buy a modern blackberry and put Linux on it?

Not the BB10 era devices.

no

The classic is still using BB10 right? No way to install android?

I had a passport which I sold for a classic. Loved both phones and i'd go back in a heartbeat if you told me I could use whatsapp/maps/ etc on it.

The Classic runs BB10, and it's either one or the other, no device is capable of both Android and BB10

That's a shame. The passport was probably the best phone i've had in my lifetime. Do you think the key2 is worth buying?

It's what I plan on getting (well whatever the latest decent Key iteration is at that point) when my Passport becomes unusable