Admit it, if AMD made this you would LOVE it

You ask how I know? Because AMD had their own NetBurst (Bulldozer) and the drones still defend it to this day and spew myths about it catching up to Sandy.

Attached: 19-116-172-01.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxSqCdT7xPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

admit it, if intel made this, you would LOVE it.

Attached: amd64.jpg (1254x1260, 456K)

Pentium 4 is a shit cpu. Comfy, but shit

P4 is universally hated but it was at least better than bulldozer
Bulldozer is hands down the worst CPU ever.

Nobody seriously defended bulldozer after the benchmarks were out.

what about that shitty 10nm abortion intel released on few laptops?

>being a brand whore and not just buying whats best for your situation

t.brainlets

bulldozer was the only thing AMD had to offer for years m8

your comparison is not even close

thought we were comparing shitty CPUs and not what one or other company had to offer
my bad

You must be underage. The Pentium 4 was overly expensive, barely faster than the Pentium 3 in most applications and slower in some and it was really hot. It competed with the AMD Athlon which was released a year before yet it was both faster and cooler than the Pentium 4.

The Pentium 4 would have been something if the Pentium 3 and the Athlon didn't exist at the time. But they did. CPUs don't exist in a vacuum. I mean.. The Vega 64 would have been an awesome GPU by AMD if the 1080ti wasn't released way before it. But it was and thus Vega 64 didn't impress anyone by barely catching up to the 1080 while running a whole lot hotter.

PIII was better

Faildozer can at least run modern vydia.
Sometimes you can get a complete mobo+cpu+ram pack for 100 on ebay.

Imagine actually caring what brand you buy from instead of buying the best thing for the price.

Attached: 1533735369928.jpg (680x680, 32K)

t. piednoel

Bulldozer can keep up with thread count nowadays. Was on the right price mark. It was just a mediocre CPU ahead on time.
P4 was shredded as soon as c2d/phenom were released. You might get sum value out of gold extraction if you buy'em wholesale by cheap tho.

This is Jow Forums, when I first came here people were arguing over Fermi housefires vs bluescreening Terascales. The i5-2500k was a "bang for buck" thing and all the baller builds were i7-2600k. And you were mocked for using 8GB of RAM

P4 is worse because they also tried to use it to force RAMBUS on us.

>best thing for the price
yeah, no just buy the best thing period.

hated netburst
hated bulldozer
hate fanboyism
hate all shitty products regardless who made it

The P4's were complete fucking dog shit. Compared to the AMD fire hazards at the time though, they were way better.

Not really, P4 was a shit CPU, it doesn't matter who made it.

I don't see too many people defending bulldozer, you're thinking of piledriver.

Even in Jow Forums the amd fanboys are still trying to do damage control for bulldozer.

The same happens with intel fanboys and the multiple skylake refreshes we have today. Fanboys will be fanboys, one is as annoying as the other.

Bulldozer was shit, but their entry level chips were pretty good.

>was at least better than bulldozer
better at what?

>. Compared to the AMD fire hazards at the time though, they were way better.
Imagine being this misinformed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxSqCdT7xPY
It was real mans chip, no thermal protection, will keep running, until its ded

No. I bought AMD during P4 and Intel during bulldozer garbage lol.

I fucking hate intel because every single fucking time I lose the silicon lottery and get some piece of shit chip that OCs 500mhz worse than the reviews at the same voltage.

But I'm not fucking stupid. If AMD releases dumb shit like bulldozer i pick the jews