Regex beautification

is there a decent command line tool i can use to lint a regex blob and render it human readable with nice spacing and indentation? im finding myself comparing gigantic regex blobs somewhat often and i haven't yet found a tool that i like

Attached: Communist_Party_of_Vietnam_flag_logo.svg.png (1920x1665, 94K)

i'd tell you if you weren't a fucking commie pig

Or just get good at regex

i actually prefer to identify as a cock sucking jizz wizard but commie pig is fine too i guess
i am you cunt but i want to diff through them and be able to generate human readable copies in the comments because im not completely fucked. the blobs in question are several thousand characters

>thousand characters
Minor problem, just read it all.
Do your job, are you illiterate or something?

Or get good at regex, and then make one yourself, you cock sucking jizz wizard.

>Or get good at regex
or use regex to process regex into readable form?

ripgrep

what?

Maybe converting Perl, Bash, Awk etc. to Python could help you (I don't know if there's such a thing tho).

take your extra large black regex as an input string and use substitution on patterns that would allow you to split it into smaller blocks
for example you can substitute characters like:
> { } \( \) ; to new line character or any string

Please stop shilling that evil symbol here it is the marking of an idealogy that murdered millions of people and caused immense human suffering

no it didn't. those dickweeds killed innocent people using the promise of communism and never delivering on any of it. they were usually fascist state capitalist authoritarian liars, and pretty much the opposite of what is promised by the movement they proport to be engaging in.

You are saying that if you where involved in the communist revolution you would have done better no you would not have you would have been killed off or you would have lived long enough to become the villian

communism is a system that can be abused because the second you give one man or a group of people responsibility over everyone with no oversight then they abuse it you are a fool

kill yourself commie

Communism has an always will be a broken system it does not take into account human greed and every time it has been attempted it has ended in disaster EVERY SINGLE TIME

you are in denial because you believe in some sort of utopia well i hate to break it to you but utopias cant exist in a world that has entropy energy does not come from nothing and nothing is free

You are saying that it just happened that bad people happened to be in charge every time it has been attempted and it was the moral character of those people that was the problem

that is straight up illogical irrational and improbable

i dont advocate any utopian alternative society in particular, but i think its a good compass to use in guiding the country toward greater freedoms of individuals over time

>fascist
Haha too bad the Soviet Union was ruled by Bolshevik kikes

The only way to make regex beautiful is to erase it. If you think regex is a solution to a problem you end up with two problems instead.

Are there any pattern matching engines with queries that can be sanely formatted?

maybe you suck at your job because you're an obtuse prick
welcome to parsing urls in order to route requests to backend services. this is how its done in a fastly vcl