Jony Ive

How come all his designs have sucked since Jobs died?

Attached: serious face.jpg (330x330, 8K)

who?

serious face.

Steve is no longer there to shout at him for 2 hours whenever he creates a blunder.
Instead, the blunder gets released, unchanged.

>Jobs
>yelling at Ive

Yelling at, making him suck his dick, what's the difference.

Such a nice voice tho

Attached: rando_comes.png (341x335, 130K)

>br*t*sh
>nice

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 141K)

the balding faggot isn't around anymore to shout at him for making shitty designs 90% of the time

Attached: longathan ive.jpg (580x580, 129K)

No one to hold his feet to the fire

Job's listened to his engineers, Cook listens to his marketing people.

Jobs's engineers told him to make fuck-ugly shit?

Are you implying his designs didn't suck when Jobs was alive? You better not be.

That's exactly what he's implying. PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE, user.

ive has always been a talentless hack, he can't even steal on his own, he has to get someone else to steal for him

Attached: 1541085430032.jpg (720x540, 253K)

Everyone idolizes Jobs now that they realize how the inmates are running Apple into the ground. Why weren't they praising him when he was alive?

Jobs was a genius, admit it.

Attached: 7170E405-4FBE-4F4F-B679-CEDEC5473097.png (800x800, 164K)

Ive's design has only quadroupled in quality since Jobs' death.
I want Ive to run the company after Tim's done, just to see how it would go tbqhwyf

>implying Steve would ever allow a notch

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1546328595011.png (504x219, 105K)

>steve jobs would never blah blah blah
1.) Steve Jobs would absolutely allow a notch if the technology that comprises the iPhone X was around when he was living. This is, after all, the man who demanded vents disappear from the Apple III causing computers to literally melt after just hours of usage.
2.) It doesn't matter what Jobs would or would not have allowed, because he's dead now.

A notch isn't sacrificing performance for aesthetics which is what your post implies. The notch is hideous.

>The notch is hideous.
Personal opinion. I like the notch.

>A notch isn't sacrificing performance for aesthetics
Yes, it kind of is. You're sacrificing a small amount of screen real-estate in favor of a fully bezelless display. This is a classic Apple move.

it's not about Jobs, their luck ran out

All Apple designs suck. no exception.

>fat, neckbearded fedora-tipper who wears sketchers and white tube socks
>complaining about 'fuck-ugly' shit
wew lad

He literally stated that he was happy he could finally push his meme flat design after Steve died.

No, it's not. Steve would never approve it. He was the one saying we didn't need screens bigger than 3.5 inches.

Kill yourself retard.

but it's not a bezeless display it has a larger bezel than my blackberry especially if you bought the XR or 'retard edition' and a notch is just a bezel

i also have the luxury of not sacrificing the pixels on the corner of my screen for some arbitrary aesthetic choice and i didn't have to pay a premium for it

>He was the one saying we didn't need screens bigger than 3.5 inches.
...so he wouldn't be worried about losing some screen real estate to have the notch then

It's difficult to tell if this is sarcasm or not. I hope it is. Jobs has been overrated long before his death.

>how people with 90 IQs think

> Job's listened to his engineers
Lolno.
> we make phone prototype of solid unibody aluminium
> this no work uncle Job's
> Y U NO MAKE IT WORK?

good lord am i glad he's dead
what a cancerous piece of shit
pun intended

>kil urself retard hurr durr lol
That's how someone with an IQ of 90 thinks.

>Steve would want a notch

90 IQ.

Tell me why Steve wouldn't want a notch.

Tell me why Steve would want a notch.

Attached: F631C607-8042-4E59-B4C3-B086CBFCAD44.jpg (1600x1100, 62K)

It's aesthetic and also outside-the-box rebellious thinking. Exactly the kind of thing he'd come up with.

>aesthetic
It's hideous.
>rebellious thinking
Aka not a refined design.
>he'd come up with
History shows the opposite is true.

Why is it so hard for people to admit that a Steveless Apple doesn't know how to innovate and can only design subpar, overpriced products?

Attached: AD4B75BE-9395-43BD-A05E-83F2EF08D8D3.jpg (400x300, 18K)

>Job is listened to his engineers

>It's hideous.
opinion
>Aka not a refined design.
This is Apple we're talking about. In response to the badly designed antenna on the iPhone 4, users were told by Jobs they were "holding it wrong".
>History shows the opposite is true.
Then please enlighten us with the wisdom that history has to offer.

Everyone knows Apple is nothing without Jobs, you stupid faggot. You can't even be bothered to put together a proper response. I'm so sick of arguing with plebs like you over fucking nothing.

Also his lame-ass smart watch that Steve had been shooting down for years

Funny, they sucked before he died as well.

>It's aesthetic
ha