INTEL BANKRUPT AND FINISHED

INTEL SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: chrome_L6L8iUknAB.png (774x653, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/4/25/18515623/microsoft-worth-1-trillion-dollars-stock-price-value
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up goy

OY VEYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1547063485171.jpg (752x548, 282K)

So let me get this straight.
>AWS revenue up 41% QoQ.
>AWS announces AMD instances in their most popular compute product range yesterday.
>MSFT breaks 1T barrier today, putting apple in their proper place again.
>TSMC reporting too much demand.
>Samsung offering to fabricate GPUs for intel.
>Intel down 7% after earnings.
>Bob Swan blames china for sub-par quarter.
Do you think AMD is still finished? I am really starting to worry that intel won't crush the goyim this time.

oi vey dumping intel and pumping moviepass

>moviepass
Speak not The Lord's name so brazenly.

seems normal to me

nice job adjusting the graph bounds to fit your narrative
>1T barrier
literally what?
>AMD still finished
they have no good GPU
their CPUs still cant beat intel in gaming
you're grasping at straws

Literally nobody's buying their datacenter processors, they're desperately trying to hang onto the gaymers with muh 3% single core speed advantage* and countries that aren't already in the five eyes won't consider them for government or important industry any more.

*advantage under simulated standardized workloads and with the intel compiler

>gaming gives money
lmao

>theverge.com/2019/4/25/18515623/microsoft-worth-1-trillion-dollars-stock-price-value

>they have no good GPU
Leading in iGPU.

>their CPUs still cant beat intel in gaming
Miniscule market, but Steam AMD statistic has gone up hugely in the last year.

>you're grasping at straws
Cope.

truth is the single core performance is better than AMD
nearly all games will run better on intel with identical hardware.

>Gaming matters in the greater scheme of things
>What is the server segment where Intel is getting it's ass handed to them in nicely arranged dices
I give as much a shit about Intel or AMD as they do about me but in the server segment which is the absolute majority of Intels revenue stream AMD has not just caught up to them in a single generation but surpassed them at much better prices.

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Neat. Theres going to be some resistance attempting to break below $56 dollars a share, might see a sideways tread tomorrow and next week.

Yeah I think people miss the point that the big game is inside the walls of AWS/Google/MS. In that arena, OPEX is king and you don't give a shit about 5% single thread performance if it costs an extra 50% to cool and power the thing.

>im retarded: the post

Attached: 1547452383852.jpg (645x729, 51K)

wut zappen

yep, that's why AMD will not take the data center for a long time

>1.89%
wew lad

Has nothing to do with CPU or GPU. It was all about Apple settling with Qualcomm. Investors initially bought into Intels claims that they had a 5G chip deal with Apple about to happen because of a patent dispute between Apple and Qualcomm. Intels chip was slower and ran hotter than Qualcomm's according to rumors. Some have even speculated that Intel didnt even actually have it built yet. Once the Apple and Qualcomm dispute settled out of court, the two partys made nice with each other and are back on good terms meaning Intel is left to burn. Consider this a correction on Intel stock after speculation and rumors about a deal with Apple inflated the price and value.