Goodbye Jow Forums :)

I have learned so much about linux and programming here and have had a blast but i must bid you all farewell this shall be my last thread on this board or any other board on Jow Forums for i have bigger things to venture foward to do

thank you all anons for teaching me the ways of unix and free software and fighting the botnet and thank you all for teaching me about the wonderful and beautiful indvidual that was terry davis and his operating system

You are all wonderful people keep fighting the good fight and keep being the autistic faggots that you are you are all beautiful anons i wanted to let you know that

i am blocking Jow Forums in my hosts file I will miss the threads about which linux distro is better and the satania posting

let us go on about how gentoo is the superior distro and how ITODDLERS should btfo whatcha say Jow Forums for old times sake

Attached: 1512515.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNyK6EcHlzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See you tomorrow :)

there is no escape user, you should have learned by now

If you have to be an attention whore to say goodbye, then you aren't ready to go.

we're all here forever

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

>learned so much about linux
trying to leave befor knowing the proper term gnu/linux

this. /thread

you'll be back in a week

I'll sure be glad to see you stop posting, Anonymous.

you can't leave, trust me, I tried

I can't be trapped here forever user i need to leave this place i need to try atleast

>i need to leave this place i need to try atleast
why? honest question

Remember, you’re here forever.

Jow Forums is taking up too much time i need to get my life together i have been a NEET for 3 years i am gonna get a job get a woman and be happy :) im sure you can respect that user

first step is to leave this place and to cut out silly distractions like Jow Forums and focus on improving myself

Sage goes in all fields

>i am gonna get a job get a woman and be happy
no u don't

>tfw got a job but can't leave this place

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

I've made like 3 threads like this. Look how that turned out

>get a job
>get a woman
>be happy
Pick one, and ONLY one

Attached: 05cd24c3e987007cdbf5a895199177bd175e7b81a15cae1385061b77bd47215f.png (240x160, 23K)

trying to be productive? lol goodluck fag, u dont think we all tried to block Jow Forums in our hosts file? even if we dont know admin pw to remove it we still find a way to come on here and procrastinate.

You'll be back
>You can check out anytime you like
>But you can never leave!
youtu.be/aNyK6EcHlzM

Attached: Hotel California.jpg (500x498, 63K)

even if it did work, you will just find something else to procrastinate with

based and self restraint pilled

>soothing riff