Is he really fucking dead?

Is he really fucking dead?

Attached: terry.png (480x640, 535K)

Your obsession with him fuelled his outbursts and cost him his home.
He then jumped in front of a train and died.

I though it was the drum kit Jow Forums got him that cost him his home.

he punched out his dad

What a schizo

He was a schizo, it's just thier fate to become homeless and die of exposure. Really they should all just be euthanized, outside of memes people like him bring more pain than goodness.

no

He is immortal now.

I was the user that made the first thread on him, I got the picture saying he was dead from a dude on >discord
I haven't followed stuff, but is it confirmed?

Fuck off newfag

you claim its a LARP if it makes your existence more soothing.

Attached: nemesis.jpg (400x300, 22K)

You talk like a fag and your shits retarded

That is the dumbest thing I have heard. Only third world countries let schizos get homeless. And even some third world countries (mainly the Middle East) provides free healthcare and provides them with a hospital bed and open or closed institutional care depending on their severity.

Everywhere here in Europe and anywhere civilised cares for them as a right.

They get care, and then as soon as they get some autonomy, they go off on some adventure and die. Terry also had "care", remember. You either keep them imprisoned or that's what happens. How many old (55+) schizophrenics have you met?

Terry didn't have care. He didn't have a place he could go to sleep. He was even thrown in jail for a while. Who puts schizophrenics in jail for pulling out their dick in public? How can he know that it is real or not? Same with punishing him for missing out on his court date, what evidence does he have that the court date was real? He probably avoided thousands of court dates set by cia niggers without any problems before.

Nope. Nobody fucks when dead. They just lie there.

He lived with his family for years before going on his adventure. Are you also a schizo? Your reading comprehension is terrible.

most likely induced by a fight from the drum kit

Imagine being this haHA

>Only third world countries let schizos get homeless
It actually happens everywhere. The problem are the schizos that exist in the gray area where they are "too functioning" to be forcefully institutionalized but also too fucked to exist in normal society. The alternative is to give doctors the power to incarcerate anybody indefinitely for no reason.
Terry was like that, he didn't want to be in an hospital, he wasn't dangerous enough to be forced into one but he wasn't sane enough to not punch his dad over a disagreement about niggers.

Isn't it weird how a well meaning act can kill somebody?

those damn niggers

Attached: 300.png (300x300, 132K)

Not at all. Most schizophrenics are not hospitalized anymore. Things have been since way since the medications have been invented in the 1950s.
Have you been living under the rock, or something?
Nowadays, most hospital stays are very short (weeks at most), and are usually reserved for when things go very badly.

It is entirely the fault of the legal system that things turned out this way. They should've hospitalized him and forced him to take medication upon release through injection, like it is done in most developed countries.

Regards, have friends who work in psychiatry.
It is funny to watch how American psychiatry sunk below Eastern Europe. Oh well, what could you expect from such an uneducated society, which knows nothing about psychiatry and gets most of its knowledge about it from inaccurate Hollywood movies?

Is schizofrenia even a real thing

Attached: 552535212.jpg (480x470, 30K)

Yes, it's good night sweet prince for him, and I miss him.

Attached: TerryVictoryDance.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

like most other mental disorders, there's no visible "schizophrenic" part of the brain that you can point to (like in parkinsons, for example).

treatment that works also varies depending on the person, so not really, no.

it's just a set of brain behaviours associated with a name (like autism)

>there's no visible "schizophrenic" part of the brain
not even true

Attached: 1530119791757.jpg (493x335, 63K)

>loss of grey matter = area of the brain containing schizophrenia
if that were the case, they would be cured.

I'm laughing at how swift this was.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)