Ideapad appreciation thread

Can we appreciate the Thinkpad's ugly cousin? They're even cheaper, completely upgradeable and performs really well. Pic related is idepad 320 I got brand new last year.
> i5 7200U
> upgraded to 8GB DDR4
> 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD
> planning on upgrading to the 1080p display
> $220
I often see some people here on Jow Forums complain about the build quality, but I've had absolutely no issues with it, the think feels like a tank.
Why didn't you take the ideapad pill?

Attached: IMG_0213.jpg (2358x1691, 836K)

bump

Somehow they're not cheaper though, a lot of the idea pads like the yoga are outlandishly priced buy they do have better stock displays I guess

Ideapads are unironically better since they don't got those gay little trackpad physical buttons on them

>2 cores
kek

>no trackpoint
fucking unusable garbage

it's okay for browsing, youtube and light programming

Because I got Acerpill

Attached: 1555639607100.jpg (2560x1536, 1.25M)

I got the Ideapad flex 5 15-inch.
Couldn't ask for a better laptop now that I upgraded the 1TB HDD to a 500GB SSD

I tried. I was looking for a cheap, thin, high battery life laptop for shitposting and the like. I got constant kernel panics. Never did find out if it was the hardware (probably) or general Windows 10 malfeasance.

Returned and bought a used X series stinkpad and put linux on it. Zero issues and... ok build quality. I'm not sure why Jow Forums shills thinkpad build quality and ease of repair. I've believe Latitude build quality post D series is more than acceptable and have yet to work on a Latitude that didn't use a literal single screw to remove the entire bottom panel.

Wow someone made a thread on my laptop
1080p screen, 950m gpu, 4 core i5
The screen is too flexible on my model

I have an Ideapad 730S with Arch. AMA.

Attached: F9B68F80-C969-4964-93DB-2A5DD0188747.jpg (1536x2048, 497K)

I got an Acer Aspire 5741z that hasnt been used for years and replaced battery for a third party 9 cell, took out the hdd and put in a 240gb SSD, bought one 4gb ram to add to the 2gb it already have.
Way cheaper than a thinkpad. Resolution is shitty though. Everything else is ok. Evetually I will buy another ssd and use the two hdd I have here as external storage devices; just put them on a case basically.

Is it as bad as my 740S? I got it for 600€ new so it wasn't a bad deal, I guess but I still hate it.

Looks nice. How is the trackpad? Looks big and comfy like macbook tp

>740S
I do not think there is an Ideapad 740s

Crap meant 720s

Trackpad is just like the mbp. It is nice and big.

My only complaint is it has a stuck pixel.

Mine tries to take off rather easily, open a browser and it sounds like a jet engine

>I've had absolutely no issues with it, the think feels like a tank.
it's cheap shit chink plastic you dumb shill