Why do you people shill these pieces of shit?

Why do you people shill these pieces of shit?
>bought x1 carbon gen 3
>small trackpad
>wonky and laggy af

returning this garbage for a mac, cya.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>returning this garbage for a mac

Attached: 6d05f896-a0d9-4e11-b7cd-de098609ca13_6389013-3-things-i-hate-vandalism-irony-lists.jpg (354x233, 42K)

>accuses everyone of being shills.
>commences shilling

Attached: 1339550542738.jpg (606x471, 70K)

Yeah, need a usuable trackpad :)

>touchpad
>when you have the based trackpoint
spotted the mentally handicapped nigger

>trackpoint
I don't have autism ;)

Then why are you here?

See ya buying acer, when your snowflake keyboard will melt

Attached: Cheap-laptop-general.jpg (2518x2000, 744K)

Are you the user who bought the X1 instead of the Mac?

We told you it wasn't a real thinkpad man you didn't listen.

Have fun using the current keyboard, fagit

>based trackpoint
>start pushing on it
>cursor stops
>release it
>cursor runs downwards like an autist for 5 seconds
>overall less accurate than touchpad (imagine unironically controlling a cursor with a joystick)
Trackpoints are a fucking meme. If they were the only selling point of ThinkPads, I'd unironically rather buy a fagbook.

>maxresdefault.jpg
Saaasuga, shill-kun

Correct. Heard good things about the x1 so wanted to see for myself. Wasn't impressed though.

Dude we know you can't afford x1 or mac, larping doesn't stop your bills or raise your wage.

They want to be in with the cool hax0r ThinkPad gang, but they also want to use Windows 10 and play COD and Fortnite so they get a chinkpad thinking it's the same.

Why? can you use the nipple or a wireless mouse? trackpads are universally shit

Jow Forums just loves fetishizing big black objects near its genitals. Can't imagine why.

What do you mean "you people"?

Assuming you're not an itoddler, if you think the trackpad is bad, you're going to be in for a rough time with the new macbook keyboards.

you've never used a mac

unbox therapy guy said they had like 4 different versions

KB slightly different or screen brightness etc

QC seems shit

Thats not a P70

>told not to buy it
>complains that Jow Forums shilled it

Ur retardbook will fit you perfectly

I like my gen 1, don't care

you are a brainded degenerate faggot
go to reddit pls thanks

And you've never used a X1, you didn't even take the pic in OP, you just got it from the internet. Pic related.

This is just another Apple advertisement thread that will once again get reported and the mods will once again ignore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-112355_Firefox.png (1080x2160, 532K)

Lmao the absolute state of iToddlers and apple shills.

Yes, I have. Now end your miserable existence with your garbage nu-pad.

Attached: a0680f25-9f7a-443b-8522-2848aee16131.png (1260x544, 373K)

BTFO'd by

No, you don't. You blatantly used that picture and pretended it was yours, got caught doing it and now you went on ebay and screenshotted an ad like that proves anything. If you take a screenshot of Porche's website does it mean you own a Carrera?

If you want to prove you own a X1, post a photo with it and a timestamp. You won't because you don't - which is why you had to use someone else's photo like it's yours.

Acer is the epitome of garbage, at least the 3rd grade products they sell here in eastern Yurop

Pathetic samefagging desu.

Because I returned it dumbass. How would I take a pic? LMAO. Here, let me body you again numalepad user.

Attached: e34e35d5-b3af-4931-9aae-c1ade38a4e55.png (1115x114, 10K)

Worked as a promoter for Lenovo and got to use some of these. Can confirm they cost at least twice of what they are actually worth. The nipple is horrible. For those money get a Mac

>buying outdated hardware
You can't compare a $500 laptop to a $1400 laptop

I was very satisfied with my Acer D250 while it lasted.

>I don't have it right here, but
Uh-huh your story is getting more credible by the minute. Totally not a shill.

And I worked as a CEO for Apple and can confirm they suck.

Because I sent it back the day I got it to get refunded? Lmao are you dense?

I have worked with more macs than most people here and they were the biggest sources of conflicts in 2 companies. They had constant issues.

So you're bitching that your 500$ second-hand laptop wasn't as good as a >1000$ one? Are you retarded or something?

Just proving a point to you since you despise apple so much.

>500$ second-hand
Hey stupid, x1's weren't $500 when they launched, were they? Done talking to you brainlet gb

>just proving a point
What point? That a new laptop that costs triple of your second-hand one works better? Wow OP what an unexpected result, you sure aren't a retard or anything.

Do you have a brand new X1? No? Then don't make conclusions for it based on your rinky-dink thrift store 500$ X1, you goddamn destitute.

The difference between us is that i have proof

Attached: Snapchat-2067283957.jpg (1458x2592, 771K)

Your photo of a spic in front of a thinkpad proves you worked for Lenovo?
Do you morons just play roulette on what image to post as proof of something? Here, pic related proves I'm the pope. Fucking retards.

Attached: 51254706_10218978618644335_3316105611715805184_n.jpg (714x960, 55K)

>x1 carbon shilled on Jow Forums
Since when?

install gentoo

It wasn't, it's just a convenient narrative to shill macs.

ive been using my x220 for two years. it's comfy, cute, fast, and reliable. my ecosystem is set up for seamless utility with it. worst comes to worst and something happens to it, i can probably pick up another one for $250. If an x1 carbon doesn't fulfill your needs, I don't know how a macbook pro will help.

Hello Mr. Pope.
I don't know what this image proves but I like my dorkpad X31.

Attached: 1540636198881.jpg (2976x3968, 1.91M)

That's me...
>spic
That hurts user, am eastern yuropean

Attached: Snapchat-964653004.jpg (1944x2592, 1.1M)

So you're a gypsey that works at a Lenovo store? Lol.

I doubt it, I see zero gold chains in that photo.

Also
>Snapchat
>Waikiki
My sides are non existent, Ismail

>i work for lenovo, so therefore my opinion of them is worth more

Attached: j.gif (363x489, 762K)

Not posting my face for fa/g/gots to see. Have some of my coworkers. We were supposed to take pics of when people came to talk to us

Attached: IMG_20190331_200353.jpg (4000x2250, 1.22M)

Attached: IMG_20190326_181525.jpg (4000x2250, 1.07M)

C U T E

Introduce me to your coworker, Pablo.

Doesn't change the fact that these aren't worth the money

There is not one person in existance that actually likes acer laptops

A $400 laptop in 2019 is just as shit as a $400 laptop in 2008.

I've seen retards in CS that unironically like aces laptops, you wouldn't believe how brain-dead some people are.

Why would you buy four of them? One is usually enough to get work done.

Attached: asd.png (680x345, 121K)

>Frognigger
>Brainded
Inb4 pretending to be retarded.

I am literally retarded (three times the same chromosome), sorry :S

>more than 1 person exists in the universe and will buy a computer

nice

>I will constantly compare the brightness of my screen with other people that use the same laptop
no, you won't.

buy an older thinkpad like the t420 or something older if you actually want something that's good. also why the fuck would you use the trackpad?

>defects are fine because i'm not sitting next to the person

>Chad
>Gentoo

pick one

Gentoo is the most chad OS by far

>KB slightly different or screen brightness etc
>defects
>slightly
>defect
what is physics? I don't say that this is perfectly fine, but if it is really minimal, then it is just fucking irrelevant.

lmao physics

You're a fucking shill

It's called QC, they just don't sell panels that aren't meeting the 300-500nits they say it does

>i will keep my x220 til linux drops support for x86_64
>you're a fucking shill

lmao transistors will die before then

JUST PHYSICS BUDDY

All laptops are shit.
You either get a "semi-desktop replacement" that costs 10x as much as an equivalent desktop, but it's portable.
Or you get some thin piece of shit that reaches 90c opening up a single chrome tab

>lmao transistors will die before then
well, good thing that I can solder LMAO!

>what is razer blade 15
>what is macbook pro

overpriced garbage

Imagine being this poor

>regular priced laptops
>top specs
>but you can't afford it

Could it be I'm poor?...No it's the laptops that are overpriced!

A regularly priced laptop with same perf as a desktop shouldn't be priced 4 times higher than the non portable machine.

falseflag more faggot

I bought a gen2 x1 refurb’d for 279$, saw the retarded touchbar on top and returned it the next day

my x220 should be coming next week

>getting so triggered about someone's laptop choice
Jow Forumstoddlers

Attached: smug9000.gif (299x298, 377K)

Because big cooperation bought too many of them and they need to get rid of them so they give em away to any new employee and tell them to use this shit.

>Has a keyboard
>And a ThinkClit
>Wooooow what a shit trackpad
Lynch yourself Mr CIA
Also
>Implying anyone here shills anything but t430 and prior ThinkPads

> returning this garbage for a mac, cya.

Attached: image.jpg (400x224, 140K)

Jow Forums has a lot of Lenovo shills. They all know MBP's are superior so they need to fake news Lenovo into superiority status. Even the new MBP's keyboard is better quality than any lenoshit out there.

this just isnt funny user, even as an ironic shitpost

Yes, they are low end. Some models are pretty reliable. Some... Well, Intel and Nvidia aren't best options for laptop
They are pretty good considering price.
I see no reason for not liking.
Parts are dirt cheap, easy to service, better keyboard than MacBook, ok touchpad.

There has never been an Apple device that could even come close to my x230 in quality and features. I could walk in to a store right now and buy an Apple laptop but I don't want to downgrade. I'm also not convinced about newer Lenovo models but they have made better products than Apple ever have. I'm holding on to my wallet until something better than my laptop gets released. Also reminder that Lenovo doesn't get any money when people buy the old models and don't buy the new ones. We can't know for sure that there are Lenovo shills, unlike the obvious Apple shills that are infecting the board.

>heard good things
Stop listening to shills. It's common knowledge that all current Lenovo laptops are trash.