Samshit btfo. Appel win yet again

Samshit btfo. Appel win yet again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-055834.jpg (1080x1649, 338K)

Gillette BTFO

Attached: 51rXboi+KVL.jpg (290x500, 30K)

r/uselessredcircle

Why though

>gordon kelly

king of clickbait

Probably, it makes sense because iPhones are designed with mostly mainboard on one side and battery on the other, with an L shap around the mainboard.
Anything other than clustering the cameras close would eat into battery space unless they made the phone taller.

Apart from the OS is there anything now that differentiates the iPhone from cheap chink phones?

Sometimes FaceID

All that camera power for faggots to take 400x600 instashit pics

You need to go back to cuckdit

>$1000+ for face recognition tech

So apart from the OS & faceID, what other features differentiates the iPhone from other far cheaper Chinese phones?

>more expensive
I spent like 400 on my current iPhone SE. I'd accept paying somewhat more for a flagship phone, but even the 8 was too expensive. I thought, the X was kind of like a gag, anniversary edition, therefore more expensive, but no. They keep going.

it just works

It can get me laid, not all are women tho, but its 2019 so my purchase is justified.

r/YouNeedToGoBack

>camera bump

can they just make it thicker an make the battery bigger a bit?

uh no we need to go thinner... THINNER!

NPCs won't buy it if it's thicker than the last one

>won't win any beauty contests
the only reason iToddlers buy these is for looks
also checked

Thank you for the laugh

So apart from the OS, faceID, it just works and it be done kind of aphrodisiac, what other features differentiates the iPhone from other far cheaper Chinese phones?

moar cameras

R/gobackanddieinafirefaggot

So apart from the OS, faceID, it just works, homosexual aphrodisiac effect and moar cameras, what other features differentiates the iPhone from other far cheaper Chinese phones? Appel are on full shill attack at the moment but for the life of me I don't see why I need to upgrade.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-112318.jpg (1080x1243, 246K)

>anything Apple does
>It suddenly makes sense
>Forbes
fuck off, financial blundering district

Hello there fellow mobile user

>a $1k gadget makes all the difference between me getting rejected and laid
Third worlder detected. No woman in the west is so impressed by a $1k phone that they sleep with you when they otherwise wouldn't have.

More shameless than a nightwalker

Has this ever been proven though? I'm not convinced they would even notice an extra 2mm or so

hats off to you, you make it look non-ironic

>Polygon: Apple's new camera is MILES bigger than the last one!

No I meant the phone thickness
Also who the fuck even reads polygon? Not the average normie that's for sure. And the normie news articles that do reach them are all going to be in favor of apple because they're either paid to say good things no matter what, or are all soibois who have an almost religious connection with the brand. Or both. They could increase the thickness to 1cm and it wouldn't affect their sales at all.

Huawei unironically did it better

People bought the iPad 3 which was thicker and heavier than the iPad 2

> forbes
> trusted reviews

Attached: 1530817072243.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

>anime

Attached: 1551394946566s.jpg (250x243, 12K)

a little late, small gril. Still based :)

So, the OS, faceID, "it just works", homosexual aphrodisiacal attractiveness, "moar cameras" and the thin design, what other features differentiates the iPhone from other far cheaper Chink manufacturers because to be honest they were doing this shit two years ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-152943.jpg (1080x1339, 447K)

You're on an American botnet and not a Chinese one.

Other than that and the aforementioned points, no.

Holy shit that fucking bezel. Are they even trying anymore? My 2016 phone has them the same size.

So it still has a massive notch. Why?

I shan't be upvoting this

Where else are they going to house the FaceID sensors?

this

Software is however a big deal. Less of a botnet, better applications, better upgrades, just these three make it worth the extra.

iphone is must, women in the west will think that you are some subhuman autistic nerd if you dont have one....

they could "innovate" and put it below the screen

based and redpilled

Steve Jobs would never greenlight an abomination like this one.

Maybe in america, but even there I would find it in very surprising if that was the case. Literally no one in the real world cares about what fucking phone you have.
>inb4 a screenshot of some landwhale on twitter with 200 followers
I said in the real world.

>won't win any beauty contests
So it will flop.

How exactly did Huawei manage to beat both Applel and Samshit in their own game in just 2 years?

Funding from the chicom KGB

based & redcircled

>SHOCKING
>RADICAL
>EXCITING
>TRULY EYE-OPENING

>AMAZES
>STUNNING
>MOST EAGERLY ANTICIPATED

Attached: OBEY.jpg (849x565, 44K)