I FUCKING HATE HOME PRINTERS JESUS CHRIST WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO PRINT OUT IN BLACK what are some printing...

I FUCKING HATE HOME PRINTERS JESUS CHRIST WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO PRINT OUT IN BLACK what are some printing things that piss you off? Mines wanting to print in black but getting a light blue instead.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

even printers hate the blacks

are you using a black ink cartridge?

the fuck is a home printer

Are you sure you're not retarded?

Your black cartridge is probably empty/dead. Printers usually add in a little of the color ink when you print black, so you're just getting that shadow of color.

Why it does that when there's a *black* cartridge? I don't know.

stop being a cheapskate and buy genuine ink cartridges.

Attached: 1556219431179.jpg (281x204, 13K)

Yes this shits new too it’s fucking horse shit I got a paper due tomorow morning and I can’t get this shit to work I might as well be on the mental level of a fucking tranny if I can’t figure this shit out

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

Set it to grayscale printing?

the printing on those looks chinky as hell

It's HP, what more do you expect?

Alright so it’s printing grey which is an improvement but I need black and when I set it to only black I get nothing

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

fuck around with the settings dude, print in high quality mode or something

>he fell for the hp printer scam

>turns out almost every printer is like hp printers

You need to swap out the color cartridges, for whatever reason hp makes it so that to print black it pulls ink from all the cartridges. Those also look like the cartridges that came in the box.

HP is the worst about ink pricing. Just buy a black and white brother laserjet and go to some store with a selfserve printer if you need color prints

havent changed the cartridges in a long time only ever need to print black so thought i could just buy black ink. I asked the dood at staples and said so i can use this to print in black and i had to repeat myself twice. he just said ya sure. fuck man fuck hp and fuck printers in general I need a place to print my paper out tomorow before 8 any one got any good places to go to?

Most stores that do that don't open until 8, you might be fucked. Unless there is a library near you that opens early

Home printers are a trap, except three kosher types
>Brother mono lasers
>those newfangled tank ones, probably
>Epson dot matrix screamers

Attached: 1464458418860.png (556x642, 6K)

HP mono lasers can be pretty good, mine has done sterling service for years.

>Brother mono lasers
this.
i got one for cheap and so far its bulletproof

>inkjet
>not using laser

cringe

Attached: 71hEBObs74L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1079, 77K)

That's why I stick to laser. Fucking hate inkjet printers to the core

I think ideally i'd have both a mono laser and an ink tank printer. But no space.

Doesn't your university have a library that lets you print even if for a small fee?

try email

Printers are user-hostile. Unreliable and intentionally unrepairable machinery. A rent seeking scheme. Avoid them by reducing dependence on printed paper.

>i'm sorry user, I don't have magenta so I can't print this black and white text document for you

Attached: Confused_dogger.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

I know exactly how you feel bro. You just want a cheap printer to print out something twice a year but you always have to replace the fucking ink cartridges. You never print fucking anything in colour but in the last year your printer has drained all of it's cyan, so you gotta buy another fucking set of cartridges.
You're now ass mad because you're deep in the hole and you've had to go to a shop or a library to get your urgent document printed. Your cartridges arrive, you put them in, run a test, clean the printer and turn it off ready to be used again in six to nine months.
You go to print out the next document and suddenly what do you know you're out of fucking ink again but this time it's magenta. You cave and start buying kits to refill your cartridges, you got the little chip decoder and anyone who looks in that drawer underneath your PC tower would think you love shooting heroin.

A year passes, you go to print a document and the printer just doesn't work. Fucking Cyan. You only want to print a page in black and white and this bullshit printer is saying no to you.

Printers were a mistake. It's all a scam to keep you buying ink cartridges.

Also fuck this piece of shit printer. I had to use one at a job a few years ago and it's the worst for getting paper jams. I hope you enjoy having to tear down and clean the whole printer every 2-3 months.

>2019
>printing paper
die, environment destroyer