Hey anons, I'm willing to give you guys advice with whatever issue you have

hey anons, I'm willing to give you guys advice with whatever issue you have

Attached: download-5.jpg (239x211, 10K)

im gay

Attached: pepey.jpg (766x720, 68K)

Attached: 1523035909544.jpg (1000x1600, 430K)

Based

i need to make up for 28 points on my theoretical physics homework but i'm too dumb to do it properly
what do?

i got the ferns what do i do

Attached: 1525439235521.jpg (724x1024, 266K)

You have to dig deep

Ask your teacher/thesis guide whats missing in your work and what you should include
live with it and yeet on other gays or be yeeted on by other gays
you look for an underground community by finding members of already existing underground communitys and ask to know the in and outs of that world and then get yourself in the right place at the right time

I want to stop playing vidya because it's so addicting and expensive time consuming and I can barely even play with my friends anymore. Today is a difficult day (Smash). I've lost the ability to enjoy anything else and the only stuff my friends want to do when we can hang out is watch shit that I find mind blowingly boring, like anime or WWII documentaries or boxing matches. Honestly, I can watch some KotH episodes but sitting for too long to watch anything is my idea of hell.

My one friend who moved to Texas last year would at least go to parks and malls with me just cause. I wonder if I'd be so miserable if I lived somewhere more interesting.

Attached: 1541631382388.png (1600x1200, 33K)

vidya can be addictive cuz its really stimulating. The only thing that can bring you the exitment of vidya fantasy is the real world its inspired from and believe me that a fraction of the efforts you do in games will be as stimulating as Last of us on your first playthrough
well maybe thats going towards it too literally, underground lives around what infrastrucure isint used anymore, building and designin infrastrucure isint gonna work, I'd say look for drug dealers or underground music groups you can see and the ppl will be from that world.
I say drug dealers cuz underground has a big flow of drugs and the right dealers will know about it but then again, they probably will have better things to do

I have IBS but I literally cannot stop eating cheese and hot sauce with every single meal. Please tell me how to fix this.

Attached: 3182E1E8-4815-4394-9278-407D127E36F9.jpg (1034x1034, 65K)

im afraid of leaving my house because i don't want people to see me and think im ugly or strange

Just be so ugly and strange people, want to look away from you. Works for me!

im dont quite know/understand IBS tell me about it i'll help when i have some more background context :)

Learn to like who you are and keep in mind, your body can change. Once you like your appearence, you will love yourself and only by loving yourself can yourself be loved. same goes for apearence. Add to that that most of the time ppl in the streets dont gaf about the ppl around them, you're fine

I shit liquid hellfire ten times a day, my stomach sounds like a tumble dryer, and I fart deeply literally every time I sit down or get up. Sometimes I only manage to shit out an orange, oily substance which travels from my sphincter and down my taint until it reaches my balls and it's almost impossible to clean off without having a shower.

Attached: 1036BD19-F8D5-4F4C-B77B-A7A97CCBD116.png (500x561, 146K)

see a docctor, that is not normal and probly sogn you are unhealthy. seek treatment

but i see the probleme with the diet
maybe try and practise self control and find lighter alternatives for cheese and hot sauce

I'm so fucked.

Attached: 6179CF0D-345F-45E8-9541-41CC92984F61.jpg (1224x1221, 251K)

How do I shill a youtube channel so I get views and subscribers?

Attached: 1474147786682.png (612x491, 98K)

>coKE ID

Attached: 1524636762155_0.jpg (750x911, 540K)

yea, sorry bro, not sure how to help you there.
make an account and find something you like doind and show that something to the world. and show the world that you like what you showing them. listen to your community, be honest in what you like and show to your viewer and you should be good

aHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhale*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHA
>have IBS
>eat hot sauce and fuck your sensitive bowels up more
norwegian intellectual

Attached: 1542983585516.png (943x568, 562K)

but how do i get viewers in the first place?

0h SHit
make your channel around that

hmmm, how about contacting other youtubers in the same content field as you and planning something together to get exposure?

hmmm... that's not bad

thank you happy to help, and sorry to see you're one off from a Trip

I was so close...

Attached: 1543869462850.jpg (235x180, 9K)

i know fren, i know.....

Attached: images-5.jpg (300x168, 5K)

the coKE ID and the missing digit

I can't find a gorl fren.

Attached: 11.jpg (999x999, 83K)

Having my Cambridge interview tomorrow. I don't know shit.