Why is this so hard

why is this so hard

Attached: 1539170777591.png (1200x932, 1.08M)

why is this a good idea?

L O W A E S T H E T I C I Q
O
N
D
O
N

why do you like rounded corners for your screen?

No front facing speakers.
No notification led.
No selfie camera.
Cheaper to make.
Hard to hold without touching or covering screen, landscape.

I prefer bezels unless something changes in the future. Glass back is a waste and cheap.

This

Because he has autism, and he gets offended by sharp edges in the corners of the LCD.

Same reason so many websites/apps are forcing circular profile pictures - it doesn't offend these pathetic fucks.

>No front facing speakers.
Can fit in alongside the bezel.
>No notification led.
Can fit in alongside bezel.
>No selfie camera.
Literally nobody gives a fuck. Rather have more screen than an ugly cancerous notch for a selfie camera to spy on me that I never use anyway.
>Hard to hold without touching or covering screen, landscape.
That is a good point.

>I prefer bezels unless something changes in the future. Glass back is a waste and cheap.
Bezels kind of suck but you do kind of need them to hold the phone. Good point.

>>No selfie camera.
>Literally nobody gives a fuck.
things only incels say

>Can fit in alongside the bezel
No it can't without being huge

>Literally nobody gives a fuck
Are you retarded?

It's hard because, you take it away, you appeal to only people who don't take selfies. You keep the notch, you appeal to selfie takers and the rest of them

>Literally nobody gives a fuck

lmfaooo 2/10 ugly manchild spotted AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is your average g user

more like LONGDONG(LE)

why is this so hard

Attached: 1534727242846.png (660x1015, 561K)

Propriety hardware for monopoly money. Sole supplier for butterfly keyboards. Too bad that the butterfly keyboard design is a engineering failure. No usb no buy. Locked is bad too.

Wireless charging with pads is a gimmic (inefficient, slow, expensive, e-waste, takes space, effort to center phone, less wireless than a cable, makes phone have more hardware) just buy another cable charger where you would place your wireless charging pad.

If the phone has wireless charging or glass back or 4k screen or hard to remove battery or locked bootloader or no usb or no 3.5mm or moving camera or other engineering flaws I will voice my opinion about it online and say I won't buy it neither should you and give my reasons why.

Apple is popular only in USA. Can you give me reasons for this?

Because skeuomorphic design is gypsy-tier crap

God those old icons look so good.

>iphone
you realize 100% of ifags are women, niggers, and homosexuals? do you honestly believe they would buy a phone where you can't take a selfie? the cult is retarded and will bend over for a lot of stuff, but a selfie camera is a must have. it's almost as bad as removing the screen itself.

Because it's made of metal and glass?
Are you retarded or something?

there's nothing wrong with women, black people and gays :)

looks like garbage

Why is the bezel so huge?

here you go, I made it a thousand times better

Attached: fixed.png (580x860, 612K)

worst thread ever made