Arabic

Why the fuck hasn't there been any real effort to try and modernize this language? You literally need to learn like twenty versions of it depending on where you want to go in the world.

Attached: Gunsmith-Cats 1529204921489.jpg (400x273, 26K)

did u forget the part they all hate each other?

it is holy tho

because Muhammad

>did u forget the part they all hate each other?
No but surely it's not every country, doesn't Tunisia and Egypt somewhat get along enough? Besides why do they have to get like each other to come to the conclusion that their language is retardely out of date?

And?

Only good answer but it still doesn't help.

Attached: rally 0989787777.jpg (1010x421, 92K)

You don't know shit buddy

Gimme the red pills.

Attached: Tunisia anon muh waifu.png (600x400, 126K)

the only thing that varies is the pronunciation though
everything else is practically the same

Oh, I guess that's not so bad.

All countries should speak english. Its 2018. If they want join the best imageboard ever, they gotta speak english.

Well first, i am not the tunisian that you guys know here in Jow Forums
No one speak arabic aka MSA in his daily life, each country speaks its own dialect or what we call darija. But there is types, maghrebi darija, egyptian darija, levantine darija and gulfies darija.
Each darija differs from other darija either because of loan words, grammar(understandable tho after learning the differences)...etc
i don't know how to explain more, give me specific questions if you want

But basically if one wants to speak with all people in mena then he just needs to learn egyptian darija because everyone watched/watches egyptian movies and series

>give me specific questions if you want
I think on that but I wouldn't know where to start, I'm downloading a bunch of language learning stuff off /t/. I decided I want to learn some Arabic but looking at the contents seems a bit overwhelming.

That helps though knowing the various Darija's.

>he just needs to learn egyptian darija because everyone watched/watches egyptian movies and series
Okay so Egypt is like the America of the Arabic world as for as relevant media? I guess I'll start their after learning the basics.

Not him, but here is all the proof in the world that you need, that their religion is just as fake as the next. They cannot get along with each other, not even when they're supposed to be united as brothers and sisters under the banner of the Almighty. All humans deserve death, every last one of us. We are all pathetic and terrible to each other, as well as the world. Even if there was one simple commandment we could not keep it. Love thy neighbor as thyself. If there was a god we would all be dead and it would be just to kill is all. As crazy as it seems, I believe that there is it's small group watching us, the admins. They are basically Santa Claus with the ability to hammer fist our assholes. They watch us suffer, they give us Mercy. They can grant us minoot Supernatural power and delve out Justice where Justice is due.

Yes, but as i said it's different. No one speaks msa.(it's even cringy/awkward for a native to speak it here)
Do as you said, learn the basics(like vowels and signs) then apply it on egyptian dialect.

>but here is all the proof in the world that you need, that their religion is just as fake as the next.
*tips fedora*
I'm aware that Islam contradicts itself but I also don't really care.

>I believe that there is it's small group watching us, the admins. They are basically Santa Claus with the ability to hammer fist our assholes. They watch us suffer, they give us Mercy. They can grant us minoot Supernatural power and delve out Justice where Justice is due.
Huh, that was interesting to read, anyway I'm not to worried about that. If there's a after life then I'll find out one day since I don't have a choice in the matter. Also are the admins divided like they are here by country? Seems like some are NoFuns and others don't do their jobs at all if you ask me.

Based and Mutt pilled

Attached: Satania tips.png (650x750, 1.87M)

Gonna go walk my pupper, do was you wish in my thread.

>No one speaks msa.(it's even cringy/awkward for a native to speak it here)
I'm sure I'd be excused since it would obviously not be my native tongue.

>Do as you said, learn the basics(like vowels and signs) then apply it on egyptian dialect.
Will do, gonna save this thread as a PDF probably.

>I'm sure I'd be excused since it would obviously not be my native tongue.
Yes hence i said "cringy/awkward for a native" :)

So here's the deal, the admins run the entire planet, however they're very hands-off. Sometimes they let really bad things happen and there's no reason for it other than the fact that they are also full of Chaos. You can align the admins by petitioning them but not many people have figured out exactly how to do that, because their ideals seem to shift with the times and how they feel in that moment due to the world's emotional climate. Your actions align the circumstances that you experience. It's all very meta, and I'm still figuring it out, but it is being slowly revealed to me. I will never understand it fully until the day that I die and rot into the Earth. The world has not yet mastered the ability to appease the admins. Generally speaking humans only understand their own selfish desires so it is difficult to be attuned to the frequencies of the Earth, the frequencies of reality and to align these with the truth, which allows the will of the admins to be revealed. If you are able to glean their truth and intent you can utilize this momentum in your life for your gain and for the environment of the world as a whole. I have finally been able to turn around a four-year losing streak. I could feel the shift and my life, I've received a better disposition of peace but the world has not yet caught up with that shift so right now it is only and metaphysical change, which will push forth into the birthing of physical change into reality

my wife minnie is so cute

>tfw Esperanto will never be a global language

Attached: dispair.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

>77
Czech'd

Attached: minnie may 34305a192d6edd2f3a5.jpg (706x540, 54K)