FACT: XMPP IS THE ONLY Jow Forums APPROVED INSTANT MESSAGING PROTOCOL

>What is XMPP?
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is a communication protocol for message-oriented middleware.
Unlike most instant messaging protocols, XMPP is defined in an open standard and uses an open systems approach of development and application, by which anyone may implement an XMPP service and interoperate with other organizations' implementations. Because XMPP is an open protocol, implementations can be developed using any software license and many server, client, and library implementations are distributed as free and open-source software.

>What client should I use?
Get Conversations if you are on Android, Gajim or Pidgin on desktop PC.

>How do I join this Jow Forums groupchat?
Here is the link: [email protected]

Attached: 1532181636070.png (220x226, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/attacus/cb5c8a53380ca755b10a5b37a636a0b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the absolute fuck would I want to converse with you dumbfucks?

BASED

Matrix & Discord instantly BTFO!

this

Fuckoff publicg circlejerk
matrix is the white man protocol

What's wrong with IRC?

outdated

>matrix is the white man protocol
literally goychat. syncs your info to every server.

gonna try this since matrix got hacked

Xmpp is garbage compared to matrix

>Xmpp is garbage compared to matrix
said literally nobody

To me, it seems that Matrix often even struggles with forwarding messages between servers.

XMPP doesn't.

>Google Chat
>Is the only Jow Forums approved IM protocol
The current state of nu-Jow Forums

Isn't XMPP basically abandoned at this point? Also with inconsistent implementations of various plugins and shit between servers?

At least Matrix sees active development.

Matrix is the jews protocol due to the abysmal server costs it generates

The developement mucs are very much alive, as are the projects themselves.

It doesn't

IRC is better. When I disconnect then I am gone.

Matrix is superior to XMPP. In JewMPP every client supports different set of features, encryption works basically only in Conversations and in Gajim and it's hard to setup. XMPP also lacks of video and audio chats, there is XEP for that but literally no client support that and its not encrypted.
Also matrix is superior in multi user chats since its not reliable on server hosting MUC room like this is in XMPP.

#REKT

XMPPtards BTFO

Is this a Matrix thread now?

Matrix thread
Post interesting rooms

Create your own server:
gist.github.com/attacus/cb5c8a53380ca755b10a5b37a636a0b9

>What is XMPP?
It is a program that no one used, save the fetcher that keeps making these threads.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Nice pasta, but we made this into a Matrix thread now. No thread died in vain.

Any Jow Forums related rooms? I only know #publicg:kde.org which is bridged to these XMPP tards room (currently bridge is down for maintenance but matrix room works).

>Is this a Matrix thread now?
No because Matrix does not guard your privacy. Any server you connect to can collect your data and keep it forever.

Google Chat is long gone, stupid niggers.

I'm glad I killed your thread

>Any Jow Forums related rooms?
It's right in the OP

פעם אחת נתתי הלוואה בריבית ומאז הגוים לא עוזבים אותי בשקט אוי ויי
Man for a second there I thought I was still trolling goyim on pol

That's going in the copypasta file.

Attached: dirt.jpg (1365x770, 414K)

You guys are assholes. Stop banning people with anime profile pictures.

Drink bleach, fuck stain.