Is it possible to water cool your body? I don't have A/C and it's 90+ degrees in here...

Is it possible to water cool your body? I don't have A/C and it's 90+ degrees in here. I would only need to wear some sort of water cooled head gear for sleeping.

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/know-your-bodys-quick-cooling-spots-5571072
walmart.com/ip/Cool-Living-5-000-BTU-Window-Air-Conditioner-115V-With-Window-Kit/46444962
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, literally soak a t-shirt in cold water and wear it.
>90+ degrees
Come on that ain't shit.

No. Get a mini split, or window unit.

>Yes, literally soak a t-shirt in cold water and wear it.
yeah I tried that and it lasts for about 10 minutes. I need something that constantly cycles water in and out around my body.

Invent the thing you want and make millions.

Yes it's called sweating

>90+ degrees
Do you live in a sauna?

Go swimming.

arizona
are there public pools that let you sleep in them?

Ice water enema. Basically a slushie up the pooper.

cover yourself in semen (yours or other)

They make such things, my mom had one. She had surgery on he shoulder and the physical-therapy place gave her a sling to keep it in that had an attached cooler and a pump to run ice water through it to keep the swelling down.

do they make one for your head?

Easy.
>1. Buy mini split air conditioner. The cheapest one. Non-diy unit. Around $300.
>2. Hang indoor unit mounting panel. (Europoors would need impact drill for that)
>3. Dill 3 inch (7 cm for europoors) hole. Europoors might need to rent a rotaty hammer
>4. Put outside unit on concrete slab
>5. Connect included line set to it.
>6. Route copper line into the hole. Cut thermal insulation and use pipe bender if necessary.
>7. Connect line to indoor unit.
>8. Go to outside unit, depress schrader valve
>9. Open liquid line valve with allen key slightly
>10. Count to 10, close schrader valve, count to 10, close liquid line.
>11. Check with soapy water for leaks
>12. Connect electrical
>13. Open both valves (gas and liquid). And enjoy cool air

Which head?

No it's only 30-35 degrees in Arizona.

how the fuck is it freezing in Arizona? are you a reptilian or something

>no A/C
>living in Arizona
I... what? How?

You must be in one of those desert towns with like 400 people, because you wouldn't be able to find a residential building of any kind without A/C anywhere near Phoenix, Tucson, or Yuma.

Besides, a swamp cooler would be your cheapest option and probably work just fine. It's definitely better than nothing.

Maybe he was using celsius for some reason

>1. Buy mini split air conditioner. The cheapest one. Non-diy unit. Around $300.
God damn are they really that cheap? I would seriously consider putting one in just my room, since I don't need to cool the other 1500 square feet in this house much if at all.

i live in a similar situation. i have ac but am too cheap to run it, i just take my shirt off and use a fan. air cooling is more convenient.

It's called sweating.

>Celsius

what the fuck is that

huh? plenty of people don't have A/C in az. Why do you think you always read about fuckers dying in heat waves?

>Europoors would need impact drill for that
yeah, we don't make houses around here from scrapyard leftovers.

Do you even make houses? period

A retarded system of measure that people who chose to disarm themselves use.

I meant inside any of the metro areas. There are a shit ton of little towns scattered around the desert, *those* places I'm sure not having AC is common.

But inside the Phoenix city limits? Those people dying from heat are dying because their AC broke, not because they don't have any. AC has pretty much been included by standard in every single residential building since like 1950

I guess you never visited poor people's shitholes? They don't have A/C.

DARPA came up with something that should interest you a decade ago.
I cant find shit about it now but im sure its for lack of searching enough. Something like you stick you hands inside these two sleeves and grab two cones that are cooled by a cooler full of ice tho you could cool them any number of ways. A vacuum is applied to the hands via the sleeves reducing pressure dilating blood vessels in the hands allowing for max surface area to blood flowing in and out. Think of an elephants ear. It worked. They could run on treadmill holding these things and their core temp would stay just over idle body temps.
They have also produced a vest more recently. There are also body cooling solutions developed for iron workers and MS patients that can be kept in the freezer until needed.

Celsius is objectively better than Fahrenheit.
Although Kelvin is the one measure system to rule them all.

>32 celsius
you are like little baby, gringo.

>No AC in AZ
yikes my dude. only way that is possible is in flagstaff

They make water cooled vests with tubes, pump, and bladderbag/water reservoir. It's like 300 bucks it would seem though.

Attached: 31CsqEYDZYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (388x371, 14K)

but its my head that makes it impossible to sleep. I've already tried putting a bunch of iceblocks on my chest and it doesn't do shit.

Point a fan at you in bed. When you sweat the fan blows air over your skin and makes you feel cool

No it just blows really warm air on my skin. Obviously I'm using a fan already.

fill your room with box or oscillating fans and leave them on 24/7. you will sleep like babby

>fahrenheit
>not retarted
you can only choose one

>Point a fan at your bed
And that's how you get a cold during summer.

drink more water

i have 3 hydro flasks. How do you think I was dumping water on myself in the middle of the night?

When I can't fall asleep because it's too hot I just lie naked on my bed, no blanket or anything. Eventually my temp goes down from the staying still

Also, make sure the back of your neck isn't buried in your pillow, leave some space for air flow. It's the back of your neck getting colder that puts you to sleep

As dumb as it sounds, wrap ice packs around your wrists, this will cool your blood down faster than sweating does. Also keep a nice tall icee/slurpee at hand.

lifehacker.com/know-your-bodys-quick-cooling-spots-5571072

Attached: michaelbaygifs11.gif (400x300, 1.53M)

Actually now that I think about, running your wrists under cold tap water for about a minute probably accomplishes the same thing. The point is to cool part of your blood to have it circulate your body and cool everything else.

115f here. I sleep naked with a fan and that's it. Don't be a crybaby.

get a load of this caveman

A caveman with a fan.

Many people do water cool their bodies when it's hot out. You can choose between a couple methods:
>evaporative cooling
Get a water spritzer and enjoy a cool mist. Only really works well if humidity is low.
>conductive cooling
Go for a swim.

I can't do those while asleep.

Stop being a poorfag and visit your local walmart.
walmart.com/ip/Cool-Living-5-000-BTU-Window-Air-Conditioner-115V-With-Window-Kit/46444962

Get a water bed.

The head of my pinky :)))

so you have a cavefan?

You obviously don't go for a swim while you're asleep, you go for a swim (or a cold bath, etc) before bedtime. This makes your body temperature cold enough for a while

I already take a cold shower. Lasts for about 15 minutes.

And otherwise, try ice packs on your wrists/neck and/or sleeping naked as others have already suggested.

buy a portable/window air conditioner

OP is no longer replying, he must have finally fallen asleep

Yes, retard. Kill yourself.

no. people are just giving shitty advice.

i did masturbate though which caused me to sweat a lot so I'm enjoying the fruits of my labors

There. I hope you came on your belly, rapidly-cooling cum should cool you down slightly more

no it was in my underwear

Shame, such a loss of additional cooling

...or he died of a heatstroke, and the world is now a better place with one less retard.

t. anime character

Without ac the only thing that helps is to put a clean towel on your pillow and have an extra if it's really hot

>being this mentally retarded
kys

Put your feet in a bucket of water. Maybe throw some ice in the water too.
Your body will pump all its heat out through your feet.

stop sleeping on an insulator
instead of being on a foam or spring mattress, use a water bed, a hammock (or other mesh based surface), or the floor

Learn the difference between temperature and heat. Water doesn't magically cool you down, it just absorbs heat from your body just like how air does. So instead of being autistic and wetting yourself, just use air (there is this thing called "fan", they sell those for like 10$). As long as the air temperature is lower than your body temperature, and as long as it is blowing on you, then it WILL cool you down. I usually put a fan under my desk to blow directly on my legs as I don't feel comfortable when the air is directed on my torso.

OP just get a cheap 120mm aio and put thermal paste on your forehead, it'll do the job

Yes.

They have pants, vests, shirts, even helmet Inserts.

It was developed for Le Mans drivers racing the Oreca Vipers. Who would be overheated because the cabin temperatures were so hot from the heat radiating from the floor boards that would melt their shoes.

Attached: 61isl4j-MmL._SX425_.jpg (425x536, 24K)

finally someone who answered the question

It's called sweat, dumbass.

This. Your feet, wrists, and neck are the places in your body with blood closest to the surface. Cooling them will cool your whole body down quite a bit.

Attached: 1407241549728.png (807x700, 445K)