FUCK

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-27-20-53-35-542_com.opera.touch.png (720x1280, 119K)

Stop sending automated queries.

Being a robot is a bannable offense

Clearly it's not happening to you since you just posted here :thinking:

I didn't know an NPC could actually post

Yandex does this a lot. How to get around it?

Actually Google which is a feminist org. is actually making pol users robots in captchas to stop then from posting hatespeech. Quite clever

dumb phoneposter

also use no-javascript captcha

Attached: Screenshot (381).png (485x806, 313K)

>greasemonkey doesn't work on FF 60.5.1 ESR
>no-javascript captcha doesn't work with Tampermonkey
cool

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

>also use no-javascript captcha
I notice it still bans you occasionally.

the average post from a Jow Forums user does read like an automated response though

Then you can still try Violentmonkey.
Also it's rather surprising that Tampermonkey doesn't work. Usually it's the last resort, when all other *monkeys fail.

Buy a Jow Forums pass goy

What seems to be the problem, OP?

Same thing with Violentmonkey. Even with uBlock, uMatrix, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes, First Party Isolation, and Cookie AutoDelete all disabled, it won't work.

Mother fucker. Big thanks to Google for deliberately breaking other browsers to secure a monopoly!

Attached: god damn it.png (641x930, 33K)

Very weird. What happens if you disable your other addons via about:addon?

Even with everything off, doesn't work.

It seems to be a problem specifically with this profile. I have a separate profile I use for work, but if I remember right, the only difference between this one and my work profile is Cookie AutoDelete and I have first party isolation enabled in this one.

I'm not even sure how to do a profile "refresh" or if that's even possible, without having to manually install every add-on again, and set all my browser options again, and set up my uMatrix rules, again.

I can't even remember why I switched from fucking FF 56. Oh yeah, because Mozilla fucking deleted all older versions of add-ons and whatever the new framework is, is incompatible with the old. I love losing functionality for "upgrading" to the latest version of programs.

Attached: no script, no work.png (1324x742, 87K)

>I have a separate profile I use for work
Forgot to say that no-javascript captcha works just fine in that profile

If you disable/block Google's tracking/ads, captcha will think you are a robot because it cant track you. Shits fucking retarded and annoying.

i've had this problem before actually. it happens if you send too many incorrect captchas too frequently.

i realized the reason it was happening for me was because i didn't know there are sometimes captchas that add new images to the captcha in the place of solved ones so you have to keep identifying the required items until it stops adding new images to the grid. i'd click the items it asks then hit submit, not realizing new images were being faded in that you have to also solve.
it takes about two seconds for the new images to fade in on captchas like these, so if you see a transition effect happening in one of the boxes, wait for it to finish, click the new items as is necessary, and repeat the process until the captcha stops adding new images.
it was because i didn't understand this was happening and would skip captchas i was supposed to keep solving that sometimes i'd wind up skipping a bunch of captchas and i'd wind up with this happening. it hasn't happened to me since i learned the behavior of the captchas that add in new images and stopped skipping them

Attached: creep.jpg (1688x1648, 596K)

>no-javascript captcha doesn't work with Tampermonkey
it fucking does. i'm using firefox esr (latest version), tampermonkey and Jow Forums-x with no dramas whatsoever.

Care to post your user.js?

0111011101100101001000000111001101101000011011110111010101101100011001000010000001110010011010010111001101100101001000000111010101110000

>Mother fucker. Big thanks to Google for deliberately breaking other browsers to secure a monopoly!
has nothing to do with it. google thinks you're a bot or your connection you're using is flagged as shit. your best bet is a vpn. if you have a dynamic ip address, reset your modem/router to get a new ip.