Where's Jow Forums's browser?

Nearly all browsers are Chrome clones now and Firefox is a political SJW mess. I don't like Chromium's rendering and fuck leftist cunts at Mozilla. What do?

Attached: 2019-04-08-image-15.jpg (1200x747, 167K)

Just use Firefox you stupid Jow Forumstard.

Dillo, NetSurf, Falkon, or E-Links. Use one of them.

>Just use Firefox you stupid Jow Forumstard.
I would if those fucks left politics out of it.

>Jow Forumstard
No moron. Not everyone is into politics.

If you value addons and extensions, you're pretty much stuck with one of the big 2 or a derivative thereof. Palemoon is okay, but it's developed by an insane furry.

Qutebrowser is pretty great, though. Very customizable. Last I checked, though, it doesn't support any addons, which is a shame.

you clearly are. if you weren't you wouldn't care what mozilla's agenda is.

Thoughts on pic related?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 11.06.54.png (539x632, 89K)

>Jow Forums
>incel
>yikes

>not using w3m
install gentoo

Chrome is the best

have sex, you fucking virgin.

Ok, communist. I don't care. Fuck off.

It doesn't matter. Firefox is still far more customizable privacy-wise (and everything-wise) than Chromium. Don't forget that FF has better add-ons as well.

Where is Jow Forumss browser? I know one was in the works. What happened?

>politics
Not him but explain?
>hey can you fuck off with you shoehorning your bullshit?
>haha u mad polturd XD
keep it up we gonna need all the allies when we start gassing you proper

Qutebrowser

jesus christ, what's your malfunction you dumb niggers? are you literally braindead and can't configure your software? or are you just lazy /v/tards? saviors of white race my ass.

mozilla sided with George Soros and shilled net "neutrality" hard. They basically attempted to censor the web in their browser. Stupid cunts.

I use Midori.

Abd net neutrality is a... bad thing?

wow never even noticed it, then again i dont pay a huge amount of time into it mainly enough to shitpost
>subtle implications of defeatism
>when being told to fuck off with shoehorning politics
You have to go back

Shit forgot to ask can i get the quick rundown on net neutrality? I know its horseshit but why is it?

Net neutrality is about treating all traffic the same. You pay for your bandwidth that's it. Scrapping net neutrality is good for the service providers because they can charge you based on the type of content you use, for example. Some people on Jow Forums are against net neutrality because people they don't like are in favour of it and it's generally seen as a good thing. So, typical contrarianism.

pic related

>t. shill

Attached: net-neutrality.png (560x280, 115K)

For all intents and purposes, all BigTech is into SJWs and globohomo. And are often in bed with the government in obvious and/or nonobvious ways...

So-called "alt-tech" isn't always... Up to snuff, in various ways. Gab was one case and they are filled with toxicity and then that synogauge false flag.

True alternatives won't be left alone. :/

But he probably means the constant virtue signalling about diversity and the Rust shills. :/

hey, if you don't want to use the most configurable browser out there that receives regular security updates be my guest. i don't give a shit who they support and what they do. i'm not a dumb nigger that doesn't know how to compile and configure my programs. also
>You have to go back
no, faggot. you get the fuck off my board and go back to your Jow Forums echo chamber.

That is false. Net Neutrality was a years long agenda to censor the entire internet.

By making internet a "utility" all of a sudden regulations applying to utilities would go into effect. You have no idea what they were planning...

Thanks m8
>Jow Forums
>echo chamber
>this amount of prohection
You have to go back

Sure. Net neutrality is evil because democrats and sjws were in favour of it, that's why you should definitely have voted to make things worse for yourself. Makes a ton of sense.

Which shilling campaign are you with? Are they even paying you or do you volunteer.

No stupid retarded idiot, it's not evil because dems, it's evil because a government wants to gain control over the Internet so they can censor information that goes against their interests. Dictatorship, regardless of political affiliation, is evil. You can't be this much of a disingenuous imbecile (you are).