How does it make you feel that only a handful of old devices are the only ones capable of being free of spyware at a...

How does it make you feel that only a handful of old devices are the only ones capable of being free of spyware at a hardware level on the WHOLE planet, thanks to a couple of free software obsessed trannies and weirdos who programed it on their own. Are we completely and undoubtedly FUCKED? Is mad max world coming soon?

Attached: libreboot_893592_full.jpg (3738x2346, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.vimuser.org/littleleah.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic very related

Attached: cia.jpg (1232x424, 119K)

Attached: riscv.png (512x512, 28K)

We're not even certain that we've eradicated all proprietary software. It's the basis of the FSF; we just DON'T know!

Actually makes me anxious and makes me want to hoard any tech I can from around 2010.

>around 2010
That's fine for AMD processors but with intel you'll have to go further back, ~2007 is when their processors didn't have the management engine and ~2008 ones you can remove it from completely.

Hey hey hey.
Libreboot is literally coreboot with blobs removed, which you can easily remove yourself.
Some tranny however did that and named the entire project "libreboot" to feel special.
vimuser.org

ROCK64

If it were so easy the thinkpad x220 would be completely liberated and the instructions in some github file

It's easy in those devices that don't require as much proprietary firmware, dingus.

like for example?

T60, for instance.

but the t60 is actually librebootable you dumb fuck

Holy shit, are you retarded?

what I'm saying is, if libreboot is coreboot with "easily removable blobs" then an x220 would be already available without said blobs, hence why libreboot exist, and the t60 is librebootable.

>drops support for 32bit processors
Heh, nothen personel.

Makes me feel pretty good, considering I'm posting from a Librebooted x200. As soon as the x220 can be Librebooted, I'm making the jump. I want those hardware upgrades so badly that it's making me consider a Purism laptop.

>trannyboot
blog.vimuser.org/littleleah.html

I don't know why Jow Forums cares about this so much. He/she/whatever created the first way to disable the IME. As long as progress is made, I don't give a fuck who's making it.

Yeah, at first it was like this, but Coreboot stopped giving any fucks and in some cases the entire thing is full of blobs, with the only Coreboot component being the logo
When that happened the devs who cared about FOSS kept contributing to Libreboot and stopped caring about Coreboot, hence why Libreboot it's important despite the tranny mess at the top

Fuck you

You are kinda fucked if you decide to fight trannies and proprietary botnets. At that point would be easier to just throw your electronics into a lake and carry on with your life. Maybe get a wife, two children etc.

How much need there actually is for that?

I don't like or respect trannies, but that's the last reason I hate that faggot. That cocksucker grandstanded about how transexuals were being discriminated against in the FSF, an left the project, making many others clean house. Then the FSF forked libreboot and then the nigger had the fucking GASH (not balls) to complain about repurposement of it's work being used how free software is supposed to be. Then it came back and libreboot was reinstated properly with half of the developers gone. It set the project back at least 2 and a half years. Now it's using FSF funds to get it's dick cut off and wonders why everyone's so fucking mad. Fuck """Leah.""" That shitbag has also BLATANTLY lied to me about Coreboot not supporting SeaBIOS on the X60 because it didn't approve of Coreboot and didn't want me to look into it any further. The Coreboot IRC laughed hysterically. Fuck Trannyboot. Use it if it supports your hardware, but shit like this is why the X220 and related aren't supported yet when they were "really close" and would "have it out by December" years ago.

Attached: 1556203801945.jpg (480x357, 58K)

Reminder that Libreboot is a meme
>does not replace the proprietary embedded controller and KBC fw
>does not replace proprietary touchpad/clit firmware
>does not replace proprietary cpu microcode
>does not replace on-device wifi firmware
>does not replace proprietary hdd/sdd firmware

You can libreboot the x220 but you will need to reboot every 30 minutes because intel ME is missing.

>Maybe get a wife, two children etc.
Maybe you're right. What's the best way to go about this? I wanna move to Alabama and shoot niggers who step on my lawn.

is the boot standardized? or will it be like regular old armshit with device trees again

>How does it make you feel
It doesn't because I don't give a fuck. You're just fucking autistic OP.

Just don't use Intel. It's as bad as using Windows.
I doubt AMD is perfectly clean, but it's better than Intel.

>Buy FPGA
>Make it into a MIPS processor
>Run Linux or OpenBSD
>Don't connect to the Internet
>Don't use a cellphone
It's really that easy, but you refuse to do it.

Attached: 1487041388881.png (587x564, 218K)

>>Buy FPGA
>>Make it into a MIPS processor
You don't need that. Just buy whatever shit you want as long as you never connect to the internet.

>installing any firmware at all