You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using DragonFlyBSD with HAMMER2 filesystem

You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using DragonFlyBSD with HAMMER2 filesystem

Attached: Terminal_NNN.png (870x515, 75K)

It's because I'm not a fat ugly virgin living in a momma's basement

Because I have ZFS, Btrfs, Stratis, etc.
Why would I want yet another "me too!" attempt at the same exact concept?

I don't take pride in using obscure software just because it's obscure

>btrfs
>stratis

Attached: 1555946391509.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Count of my machines is low and I can't use every existing operating system.

literally what?

why do you autists find value in the obscurity of your operating system? furthermore, why do you insist that others use it? fuck off

>use ganoo slash loonix gentoo arch shit
>muhhhh obscure

Because the bad things wintoddlers say about GNU/Linux is actually true about BSD.

>why you not using DragonFlyBSD
1. My WLAN Card (Intel 8620) ist not supported.
2. I have posted it to bugzilla ~ a year ago and it's not even assigned a maintainer yet
3. Packages are old as shit (TexLive 2015)
4. No wine support (muh STATA and WinBox)

>2. I have posted it to bugzilla ~ a year ago and it's not even assigned a maintainer yet
Wtf i hate dragonflybsd now

You have 36 hours to explain why you insist on shilling utter garbage.

based dragonfly fucker

>Packages: 3
This faggot literally installed DragonFly in a VM, booted it, left it 30 minutes then took a screenshot just to make this thread. Kill yourself, unironically.

Attached: datacuck.jpg (600x615, 201K)

Thanks
Are you mad?

I don't want to use it :p

>QXL paravirtual graphic card
you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't using it

hammer seems to be work fine with on modest hardware, unlike zfs's 1gb ram per tb hdd requirement. Might be good for repurposing existing hardware as a storage server. Is there a nas project that supports hammer? I don't trust myself to set one up from scratch and keeping it maintained.

kernel panicked when i tried to boot it, and the screen turned to gibberish. tried different boot modes, no go.

Because it's not portable at all, the kernel is technologically yinferior to Linux, old packages.

And you're running it in a VM, niggertron prime.

why does every BSD shill thread have to be made by a guy using a VM. fucking run it on bare metal asshole

no

then what's the point? BSD is actually a nice OS. why do you keep making these threads? I've noticed you before shilling clear linux

Because HAMMER sucks the big one.

I don't have nothing to do, so i install new OS and ask why you guys not using.

sounds fun

Yes, maybe it will serve as learning.

Give me a decent reason to try it.
t. Gentooman

A decent reason

>Para virtual graphic card
Why aren't you?