Mfw it’s real

>mfw it’s real
what happened to the apple aesthetic?

Attached: 834AA3B1-5AF6-4482-8CC7-A8B16B49F20A.jpg (646x583, 176K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542929933893.gif (500x491, 376K)

iShaver

Attached: 7805A6A3-6874-4C46-9C47-D63524F24A2A.jpg (1500x1500, 118K)

They are desperate.

is sir jony ive mailing it in at this point?

>apple aesthetic?

There is no apple aesthetic you fucking imbecile. All their shit comes from Dieter Rams.

Attached: 543545445.jpg (1404x468, 59K)

>There is no apple aesthetic you fucking imbecile. All their shit comes from Dieter Rams.
It's called an homage you fuckhead.

so what is the purpose of having 3 cameras?

the absolute state of apple inc.

I N D U S T R I A L

D
E
S
I
G
N

Take three photos at the same time I assume

The iphone 5 was the last aesthetic Apple phone. All the other ones are garbage with ugly cancer like camera bumps and bad design.

B A S E D

is it a coincidence that was the last iPhone Steve Jobs worked on?

seriously what’s the deal with him? was getting knighted his end game because he stopped trying after that

HOLY FUCK APPLE DID IT AGAIN THEY INVENTED MULTIPLE CAMERAS

Feels like they're trying to test the theory that Applefags have no actual sense of taste and will buy literally anything

>based Apple
So brave

C O U R A G E

Good Lord

It looks like spider eyes
Or maggot infection

Looks creepy

Hello trypophobia my old friend

Don't be fooled - they're subconsciously conditioning us with products like this so that when the insectoid aliens reveals themselves we'll be more accepting and easier to enslave. Don't give in - we must resist!

C U R R I D G E

didnt he swap over to software design? im not sure if he or someone still does hardware.

To be fair though I dont think any of the triple camera designs of any phone look good. I think its just how they are.

Serious question, who is it that cares so much about the camera on their phone? It seems to me the vast majority of people, now and basically since camera phones came out have the attitude, “if it’s decent that’s fine, if I care that much about quality camera I’ll buy an actual camera”
I’m not saying they shouldn’t improve, I mean people do care a little, but sacrificing design? Really? If they are willing to do that doesn’t it make more sense to put a bigger battery or something people really care about in? Who are these people that care so much about phone cameras?

Parents. Seriously. I've got $5k in pro photo gear and when my son and I go somewhere I don't even want to carry a P&S.

Public transit creepers

Courage

based

it got corroded somewhere between deciding to just market devices exclusively to women, and pretending they are not fucking faggots

first post based post

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1545276941504.png (684x941, 248K)

Is time the only thing separating copying from homage ?

Attached: image[1].png (380x391, 164K)

There are no more major features to differentiate on

COURAGE

8O

Screen quality, battery life, screen shape and size(bezels, notch etc), speed(processor) durability(I feel like this is being overlooked, people seem not to care but I bet of a flagship from a company was twice as durable they could advertise that and people would care, I know I would, look how many people are breaking phones, they would jump all over it) COST!!!, these are all things I think on average are more important then camera quality. Like if I had the option to buy the new iPhone 11 for 100 dollars less and the camera was ok instead of great I’m all over that. It just seems like so many sacrifices are being made for dumb shit. Like most phones have a glass back now for wireless charging, seriously? I would much rather have a sturdier(and cheaper) phone. It’s such a minor thing. To really drill it in, the iPhone xr has pretty much the same camera(the cheaper version) but a garbage screen and processor. This makes no sense to me, and most companies are doing this. Focusing on dumb shit most don’t care about.

Tfw my dream phone will never exist unless I build it myself due to what the market seems to care about

>homage
It's Apple. I think you mean homo age.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

fuck it is real. what the fuck are they thinking? why not just work on the software without compromising the hardware like Google did with the Pixel?

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgordonkelly%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F04%2FScreenshot-2019-04-26-at-0 (960x652, 40K)

Actually it's a fidget spinner.

Attached: 1358912424516.jpg (400x1662, 228K)

The iphone 5 was nicknamed the longphone. Everyone here laughed at it.

Same man. For example they could easily solve the notch problem for people like me by not putting in a selfie camera. It would also make the phone cheaper(maybe 20-50 bucks, more for Face ID if it had that I assume). Maybe 25-50 percent thicker and a fuck huge long battery, since phones are almost too thin for my hands these days, skip the wireless charging, saving money and making it more sturdy. There’s more but if they made a phone like that I have to imagine there would be a market esp if they put a mediocre camera in lowering the cost even more. Imagine flagship phone tier everything else but no selfie camera, long ass battery and far sturdier, and a few hundred cheaper, no notch or anything. I know so many guys that would buy that. But maybe I’m just out of touch now. They are making a “gaming” phone with a fan now. Who the ever living hell is that for. Someone whose that passionate about games to pay hundreds more and put up with a fan but can’t even be bothered to buy an Xbox or some shit? I don’t get it

Attached: 1556499791586.jpg (417x2000, 241K)

Me.

>be mechanic
>"hey can you take a picture of the serial number and send it to me"
>"sure bro"
>get a blurry ass picture thats rather too dark or the flash ruins everything

If people cared about cameras, they wouldn't bother with iTrash in the first place.

Attached: 1539348612824.png (719x990, 850K)

based & redpilled

Attached: DE61F53E-3513-4A41-9B97-BADF3FB037A1.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

is that image supposed to bother people ifag?

based

Who knows

Attached: 5071447E-D2E3-4575-9B0F-42BFD51A051D.jpg (600x431, 61K)

It's the "I want people to know my phone is new and expensive the time I put on the table" aesthetic

Samsung tried with the S5 active, but that fizzled because people realized their waterproof status was greatly exaggerated, and the whole market learned that mobile devices will always be fragile toys.

t. itoddler

I mean, I had the first or second iphone(can’t remember which) and those things used to be tanks. I honestly don’t know why phones have to be waterproof so bad but it isn’t a priority for them to survive a small fall. You can’t tell me consumers demand to be able to have their phones around lakes and rivers but holding them at a 3 ft height is asking for trouble? That’s cool because why would anyone do that haha. Makes no sense

He's saying the cameras look like that you fucking newfaggot.

DELET

My sides!

>Everyone on Jow Forums trashing apple all day
>Everyone on Jow Forums obsessed about apple all day

Cut the fixation, dickhead

Thank you for your service.

>what happened to the apple aesthetic?
It got ass aids and died in 2011.

>It's called an homage you fuckhead.
it's called theft, iTODDLER

the only reason to get Apple is because of camera quality (p30 btw), so that's why they're jumping on it

> only reason to get apple
> camera quality
it's garbage compared to other OEMs. this is why they're now going with this solution. as much as i dislike communist companies, huawei are wiping the fuckin floor with the pajeets and neckbearded fedora tippers from apple.

They didn't copy it out of respect, they just wanted to steal Apple's sales by selling what looks like the same thing

Attached: file.png (493x155, 19K)

iPhone 4G had unironically the best design.
I'm currently in the market of a 4G iPhone but I'm having trouble getting one locally.

Attached: item_XL_5754742_6004683.jpg (402x450, 29K)

>best design.

Attached: 1555449274682.jpg (460x346, 150K)

Just an an iphone SE :/

>lagPhone

this photo gives me goosebumps