I need to have a small C++ project completed, I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money (higher than 20 dollars)...

I need to have a small C++ project completed, I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money (higher than 20 dollars), for around 50+ lines of code on dictionary anagrams. Is anybody willing to help me? I can contact via steam, tox, etc.

Attached: f1J2L9Sk_400x400.jpg (369x369, 20K)

PM gorelord on freenode.net.

Guys please, serious answers. I am willing to pay a more than reasonable amount of money just for a small script.

[email protected]
you got 10 minutes

>C++
>small script

Attached: bait-0.png (625x626, 66K)

I am serious. PM me on freenode. I'll help.

Post your requirements here and I’d consider doing it gratis if it’s interesting

don't use he's a fag
this guy seems pretty competent though

hey man, this is the guy from the thread, do you think you can do this HW for me? ill go ahead and send the instructions. please let me know as it is due tonight, i am not sure how difficult it is as i am not very good at coding

To complete this project you MUST submit your source code file with the name DictionarySearch_CR.cpp

Where the letters CR are your first name and last name initials.

Also please type the final project name, your name, and student id in a comment at the beginning of the file.

/*********************

FINAL PROJECT: Dictionary Search

STUDENT ID: 7654321

NAME: Firstname Lastname

*********************/

Write a C++ program that prompts the user for a series of letters. The program will read in the letters and print out which dictionary words can be made from the provided letters. The dictionary is provided as a text file.

In very general terms, determining if a given word can be made from the given letters will require counting how many distinct kinds of letters there are in the given letters and in the words.

For example, assume that the word “bull” is in the dictionary. The word “bull” contains 1 ‘b’ character, 2 ‘l’ characters, and 1 ‘u’ character. Now say the input letters were “alblldi”. In “alblldi”, we have enough ‘b’ characters for “bull”, since “alblldi” contains at least 1 ‘b’ character. Similarily, “alblldi”, has enough ‘l’ characters for “bull”, since “alblldi” contains at least 2 ‘l’ characters. However, “alblldi” does not have at least 1 ‘u’ character, and as such we know that we cannot make “bull” from “alblldi”.

Dictionary file

Read in the dictionary words from a file. The name of the dictionary file must be “dictionary.txt”. Make the following assumptions about the dictionary file:

Each line contains the words that begin with particular letter.

Read this in Dale's voice

The words in each line are separated by tab (\t).
Each word consists only of lowercase letters in the range a-z.
The maximum length of a single line is 99 characters.
The maximum number of words is 1000.
If you cannot open the dictionary file, you should print “Failed to open dictionary file ‘dictionary.txt’”, followed by a newline, and then exit the program.

Program requirements

The program must meet the following requirements:

The program keeps asking the user for letters until the letters are exit.
The program prints words in the dictionary that could be made in alphabetic order, as specified in the dictionary.
The program prints out what letters were typed in, followed by a colon (:), followed by a list of the words that could be made (if any).
Each word that could be made is prefixed by a tab character (\t).
If the user types an upper case letter your program must convert it to lower case.
Your program must check if each character is a valid letter of the English alphabet, if it is not then that character is discarded.

Program output

For instance, the following would be some output from your program:

enter letters: alblldi

alblldi:

ball

bill

enter letters: moo

moo:

enter letters: bleppa

bleppa:

ape

apple

enter letters: exit

Implementation Hint

There are a lot of different ways to perform this sort of counting, but the shortest way will probably involve an array of 26 integers, one for each letter of the alphabet. The first index in this array refers to the number of ‘a’ characters, the second index the number of ‘b’ characters, and so on.

Grading System

If the program runs your maximum grade will be 100/100

If the program doesn’t run your maximum grade will be 50/100

In either case the following will be checked during the grading process:

( 5%) Indentation

( 5%) Meaningful comments (at least 1 per function, and 1 per conditional/repetition statement)

(10%) Reading the dictionary file line by line, and closing the file correctly when finished

(15%) function that can count the number of times each character appears in a given word

(15%) function that can determine if a word can be made given the letter counts for the word and the input letters.

(30%) Iterate through the dictionary, executing the above code for each word in the dictionary. Print out the words that can be made, using the format specified before. In other words, if your program runs and does what it is supposed to do.

t. [email protected]

PM me at OPsucksCocks.li

Gorelord here. You're trying to cheat I see. My price just went up from $30, to now allowing me to spend half an hour trying to tutor you to understand the result as well.

> I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money (higher than 20 dollars)
this is well over an hour's worth of time, including understanding the specification, negotiating the charges, etc besides actually writing the code.
contracting convention dictates charging a typical salary rate x 2 due to tax, uncertainty, bookkeeping + other benefits normally provided by the employer.
at even entry level software engineering rates you're looking at over $100 per hour.

i dont really have that much money im still a college student and ive been overwhelmed with my jobs and the classes ive been taking. this is my final project and im pretty borderline im just hoping i can give you guys some money to help me out.

im willing to learn but i hope we can get it done today.
please let me know if its interesting

Attached: 1519807070747.png (601x601, 346K)

Must be great to fuck off your way through college. Really taking advantage of that education

I can get it done today. Join IRC on webchat.freenode.net and PM me, Gorelord. I'm not going to sit around all day.

this is the first time that i ask for any help, ive done all of the quizzes and midterm by myself. i have to pay for college out of pocket from my jobs and though i passed my other 3 classes this final is really hard for me ive tried watching videos online but im lost. im borderline in this class and im really scared to fail.

Attached: M9sRrMAxclXdLp0Y9Pc2X_N3QZ33t063Bdum9RUH5tc.png (785x588, 369K)

im on the site whats the channel?

Attached: Game_Genie.jpg (199x291, 9K)

I'll just join #gorelord.

maybe try writing it in an "easy" (higher level) language then c++ for a start?
eg java/golang/python

once you have the algorithm down, then you can convert to c++ syntax + libraries

This is a really simple program OP, its very worrying that you are asking to pay others to do it for you
its going to make the rest of your classes next to impossible to answer if you cant do this by yourself, or at least know how to find out how to do it yourself