Firefox Botnet

>installs firefox
>browsing speed slow as fuck
>checks settings and addons
>finds SecCheck piece of shit addon installed without permission.

Anons, do you have this POS addon as well? AFAIK all the reviews are "wtf where did it come from"

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/seccheck/

Attached: 1006077-64.png (64x64, 6K)

this is the power of the '''''web extensions are more secure''''' mental retardation that nu-mozilla keeps regurgitating every once in a while

Attached: mozilla is dead.png (487x483, 20K)

inb4 another mr. robot malware by (((mozilla)))

Attached: rdzf6z0.png (1919x990, 70K)

>Firefox is such a poorly managed clusterfuck that it has officially hosted, GPL-licensed malware

Web browsers were a mistake.

It was installed by some malware, you cretin
You really shouldn't download software crom sketchy websites

>malware
>digitally signed and hosted by mozilla
i dont think you understand what you are posting, try to install an addon that was not digitally signed by sjwzilla and see what the result is.
mozilla IS not only distributing malware, they are putting their "mighty fine" sticker on it

kek, mozilla is trash

>Internet for people, not profit — Mozilla
>privacy respecting browser
worse then botnet (((chrome))) OMEGALUL

stop shilling poojeet

>installs Firefox
The fix is easy, uninstall Firefox. If you stuck on using something like it try icecat. People here seem to like it, I don't use that though.

(cont)
Forgot to say, search "remove Firefox completely" to get rid of all the junk it pukes all over your system.

use waterfox, problem solved

>go home
>turn off modem
>uninstall furryfox
>look for a better browser
MY AFTERNOON IS GONE

I don't have this problem in linux
Maybe you need to stop using wangblows

I don't think you understand modern malware, once they've got your machine they can add root certs to whatever they want.

>all other browsers are meme browsers
>can't live without muh extensions
>have to keep using trannyfox
i'd rather use ms edgeet.

No website can add extension without permission. I think this is the same as IE toolbars that was installed by 3rd parties

>sjwzilla browser addon digital signatures rely on installed certs
dont embarrass yourself any further, just stop talking about what you know nothing about

>Anons, do you have this POS addon as well?
No.
The only addon I have is uBlock.

>installs malware
>blames firefox
kys

I don't have this, but my father did encounter exactly this extension. It was on a new Windows install that he was configuring for a friend of his. The culprit, most likely, was the windows ISO in his case.

Not him but you really can do whatever you want if you have access to firefox installation, which the malware does have. Yes, you probably won't be able to install it using standard methods. But what about, for example, just writing to firefox's sqlite database?

*Breaths in*... BOTNET!

>sec check
Isn't that a Scientology term?

For me, it's Ungoogled Chromium

chrome has just as much shit like this going on