.5*.5*.5=1/8
/8 not important
anser is 1
but 1 is lonely
so gib lover
and since 1 is usually myn and 0 is womyn
anser becomes 10

Free will cannot be answered by science or mathematics

Both answers are correct, depending on your frame of reference.

1/(2)^3

Attached: file.jpg (750x734, 41K)

1/2^3 so 1/8

math is gay
those who do math are even gayer

1 cause john is a dirty cheater

-1/12

The answer is niggers.

To find this you’d multiply the chance of getting heads (.5) by itself each time, so if I wanted to see the probability of getting heads 6 times it would be (.5)x(.5)x(.5)x(.5)x(.5)x(.5)

It’s not 1/2 because it’s experimental probability, if you wanted the mean probability it would be 50% (.5) but that’s not what the question is asking for

Jow Forums isn't capable of solving this problem

stop gambling, fucktard

132,651 / 1,000,000

g0y ID
JAP ID
ted ID
SAC ID

1/8 anyone who says otherwise is brain damaged. This is basic math.

Nuh-uh, it's this:

answer is both say Americans

Attached: 1521658982568.jpg (460x345, 26K)

the answer is B because each flip has 0.5 chance to land heads.
So chance of it happening 3 outa 3 times in a row is 0.5^3 or 0.5*0.5*0.5 = 0.125 = 1/8
Unless the flip is rigged, then the chance is basically 1.

The probability was 1 because destiny willed it

how is it 1 in "The old way"?
a diagonal stroke doesn't mean the same thing the horizontal one does

>tfw Indonesia not smart enough for American maths

Attached: 1541556230104.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

>Indonesia not smart enough for to do maths wrong

Attached: 1539547676538.jpg (480x353, 19K)

>"wrong"
>tfw when Britbongs too cowardly to explore brave new vistas of exotic American maths
>tfw that's why they all stayed behind on their shitty little windswept island while the good bongs moved on to try their fates on a new continent
>tfw the descendants of brave American frontiersmen are now exploring the uncharted frontiers of maths why bongs look on in envious confusion

Attached: 1534345989523.jpg (695x695, 46K)

the only true statement in that post is that we really do stare at you in utter confusion

Attached: 1541717687687.gif (260x317, 304K)

All of my statements are true, you ignorant has-been. Your culture is lacking a century, if not two, behind in logic as well as maths.

>implying loicence trolls have any more power than private parking attendants

1/8

This

dont worry, as the boomers who still pay it die off, they'll raise taxes to keep their statefunded propaganda running.

>Wagie

Rolling in ID get thread

Fa6

Wait, I didn't even look at that image, is that seriously how Common Core retard-math works? So fucking glad I didn't actually deal with that shit in school. There is no way whoever made that up and introduced it into the education system did so in good faith. Every time I catch a glimpse of something in that curriculum, I think that the only possible explanation is that it was designed to make American children hate education and 'tard the country up even more.

The school district where I live has adopted the common core curriculum. Multiplication tables are no longer taught.

Toronto?

Peterborough

Makes sense move up north user. I shoot duur on muh property

It's spreading to other countries now?
Math education was already bad enough. Like, appallingly so. In the USA, at least, it was essentially based on some made up bullshit from about a hundred and twenty years ago before cognitive science was even a thing, and Common Core seems to have actually made it worse rather than better.