Back to your stupid fucking job tommorow

Only a few hours till you have to go back to your stupid fucking job, grinding out shit code for your stupid boss who doesn't care if you live or die

Attached: prog.jpg (536x490, 57K)

Thanks for the reminder, op. Almost forgot!

Without being too specific, what is your brand of misery? mine is writing code for the military industrial complex

Jow Forums

>ugh i hate my job SO MUCH i want to quit

also Jow Forums

>im so poor i hate my life why im so poor?

I work in the marketing department of a multibillion dollar software company. Basically I go around to discussion boards like Jow Forums pushing this company's software while trying to discredit the competition. Can't really go into it in depth without outing myself and the company, but rest assured, you've seen my and my colleagues' posts on here.

why does your company care about Jow Forums?

>admitting to being a literal paid shill
Must be rough man

>You get paid $27 dollars an hour to work for 1 hour and then spend the next 7 hours sitting in an office doing whatever you want.

God I love help desk.

Because there's a huge user base here and, for a long time, most people were actively promoting the competition's software. We've successfully managed to even the playing field in recent years though.

Why would any reputable company want to advertise to the racist, anti-Semitic, incels on 4channel dot org?

Attached: 1555965689775.jpg (1279x1290, 279K)

So that explains the Go threads.

Attached: AE770A7A-87EE-4832-B8DE-31F0901B57D7.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

how much does it pay
are they hiring?

It pays enough that I don't have to worry about my finances. They are always hiring, but I won't give you any more info as it would discredit my company and put my job in danger.

So you're a chrome shill. Tell me, because you obviously hate your job, what plans is google going to activate once they have a monopoly on web rendering?

We can finally defeat ad/tracking blocking for good by rendering the entire page on the server and transmitting it as an interactive video in real time so you cannot alter the contents

where would I look if I wanted to get a similar job

The careers page.

Not me, I won't say I don't work for Google (or that I do), but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case either way.

>The careers page.
I mean more what keywords would I search for to be a professional shill.

all computers are thin clients and just run on a single google mainframe serving sessions

So this is the true purpose of stadia. But do you really think ISPs are willing or even able to give everyone the bandwidth to stream video constantly?

>Jow Forums
>employed
Yeah, I wish

At least people appreciate me there. Can you say that?

I appreciate you user.

The usual shit you'd expect. Look for marketing positions and any combination of social media, digital community, online influencer, etc.

>tomorrow
>implying I didn't work today

Attached: 1556173695153.jpg (1008x720, 69K)

>But do you really think ISPs are willing or even able to give everyone the bandwidth to stream video constantly?

That's how most people use the Internet now. 5G and future tech will make broadband ubiquitous and marginally free for almost everyone.

You're from microsoft. Have seen you before here.

He didn't say trillion dollar company, so it must be Apple

Actually, I've got the whole week off.

I want newfags to leave. NOW

This, not to mention the NEETs who don't even money.