AYOO DIS WHITE BOI TECH BE TRIPPIN FOO. I AX SAMSUNG N THEY SAYIN DON'T REMOVE IT? I DINDU NUFFIN...

AYOO DIS WHITE BOI TECH BE TRIPPIN FOO. I AX SAMSUNG N THEY SAYIN DON'T REMOVE IT? I DINDU NUFFIN. *SMACKS LIPS* YO YOU BETTER OWE ME A REPARATION, SAMSUNG BOIS- OR ELSE

Attached: samsung-galaxy-fold-breaks-2.png (495x543, 157K)

ok retard

YO U SRSLY TELLIN ME I NEED TO READ DIS WHITE BOI SHIET? DAMN BRO BAKA

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-065948__01.jpg (1080x1319, 218K)

>tech reviewer talks like a typical Jow Forumsentleman
>let us make fun of the way he doesn't talk
Jow Forums - Technology

ok retard
hi falcon

Attached: jogiin.gif (160x120, 738K)

Attached: racist computers.png (463x216, 37K)

Technig showed that lots of the review samples don't have the warning label on the box

isn't he on the sex offenders registry for sodomy

Who isn't these days

I'm gonna be devil's advocate here. The screen design is so shit that assuming it's removable is reasonable, it looks exactly like it's there to keep the screen unscratched before opening and not to make the whole meme design work. The warning also says you can't even use SCREEN PROTECTORS on it, which is fucking inexcusable on a $2k device.
It doesn't matter if you have to be a retard to do it when smartphones are marketed to retards. They're supposed to be durable so mongs can handle them. It's a glorified prototype that was doomed to fail.

>well spoken and educated black man
>let me project my ghetto speak onto him because of my insecurities around black people
Okay retard

Attached: 1535016162531.jpg (1200x909, 416K)

MARK ASS BROWNIE

AY YO WHITE BOI I KNOW U A RACIST CRACKA. TALMBOUT GHETTOS N SHIET. NIGGA I DRIVE A TESLA AND GOT MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS. WHAT U GON DO BOUTDA?

Attached: 5aa2dcec9859a41b008b45e4-750-420.jpg (750x420, 25K)

It'll be nice when we're several generations in and folding actually works.

Then again we're about eight million generations of AMOLED deep now and my Note 8 has image burn from my most used apps.

So maybe it'll just always suck unless you enjoy throwing down $2000 a year on a phone.

I doubt the tech is any different on these phones. OLED has always been a flexible film, it's more or less creating a reliable mechanism for opening and closing, and also the protective layer to top it off. I personally think it's a fad until they can reduce the thickness of it by a large margin while also being durable.

came here to say this

I think I keep seeing you from time to time in Jow Forums.
Do you hate him that much?

Not saying I don't like it, since everyone knows he's popular for the implemented affirmative action by Youtube's AI.

There's multiple people doing it dude...

Humans are behind this.

SHIIIEEET NIGGA, READING RACIS, WHITE BOIS NEED TO PUT PICTURES N SHIT

You know if you watched his video, he shows you that the revieuw boxes did not get such messeges on them.

sheeeeeit

Attached: 1555600039045.jpg (1200x909, 633K)

stupid nigger

>try to get ahead
>can't understand how to
Baka ass nigger.

dats lecist

>it looks exactly like it's there to keep the screen unscratched before opening
No. Those protective films always extend past the screen edge and often have stuff printed on them.
You could say it looks like a pre-installed screen protector but claiming it is like the pre-use protective film is just wrong.

fpbp

Where does he steal all his gadgets?

Tech reparations

I still can't believe that dumb reviewers singlehandedly killed the Galaxy Fold just because they can't read th instructions

Based.
Racial intolerance is unacceptable.

ne :)

You finna be replacin' this or else

>well spoken and educated black man
>can't read the box
well spoken and educated indeed.
He must have a MSc in unboxing, but he hasn't finished yet his read-boxing PhD

self hating Jow Forums is such an amazing thing to watch

Attached: 1556051915197.png (306x303, 104K)

It was a mercy kill though, since the time was ok its deathbed since the drawing board.

Wow, why are Koreans so racist? Just admit that it's poorly designed and stop trying to shift the blame to black people.

Typical nigger

Detected the Negro or Negro lover

samsung btfo :)

Who else but a Korean would defend something like this from Samsung? Just admit that it's a bad design, Huang.

Why should I like Tyrone if I don't like Zhang?

Fuck off with your Psy-ops, joke on your Kool aid madingo

stupid fuck

1000 won(86 White people cents) have been deposited in your Samsung Card account

People are just cracking a few racist jokes, it's called dark humor

Fucking tranny

Nah I'm actually a racist and proud of it :)

>SO YOU TELLIN ME SMSUNG HAD HAS SUMSORTA SUICIDE FONE? SHIEEEET
Jow Forums here there is a time and a pace for this but blackassbrownreee isn't really worth meming for but I found the op funny
This tbqh
I don't mind uncle tom's at all they used to be the default blacks in western countries before muh gibs slavery white guilt trip shit more often than not.

So proud that you'll never bring it up in public cause of the fear of repercussions kek

didn't he unbox it with no message like that.

Imagine having so low capacity brain power, that you take things seriously on mongolian horse riding forums
By any chance you're a journalist?

Wrong user