Noooooooo amdbros it was supposed to be our time

noooooooo amdbros it was supposed to be our time

Attached: cringe.jpg (1222x750, 189K)

people who believed in the leak BTFO

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dumb headline.
The actual rumor says "early samples" at 4.5Ghz and a 15% IPC increase.

There are no more early samples you coped up dope fiend. This is mostly final product with a few revisions to the manufacturing process to increase the yield rates.

You mean faster then a 9900 and 4.5Ghz all core boost clocks is dome how bad?

Some i9 are clocking at 5.2Ghz.

>expecting 500056856975% performance gains over last iteration
This isnt how this works. This isnt how anything works.

amdrones are in denial and making up fanfics now?

Yeah same do not see why people are complaining.

The leak comes from a sample some board maker got months ago, though. That's definitely an engineering sample, and it's possible that clocks were tuned further since then.
Regardless, a 15% single threaded bump on Ryzen 2000 is enough to beat anything Intel has right now, since Ryzen 2000 was losing by roughly 10% on single threaded workloads. And Intel has tapped out 14nm so hard, that there's no way they're beating that without resorting to golden samples, which isn't a viable model.

Faster in R15*
There aren't any benchmarks out yet

Attached: 9900.png (708x395, 218K)

>Cinebench doesn't matter

>Only cinebench scores matter

Are you fucking retarded? Anything you'll see at launch has already been in production for months. It takes fucking months to ship enough CPUs for launch.

4.5GHz with a 15% IPC uplift is as fast as a 5.2GHz i9, which is only the top few percent of processors.

>200w consumed in your path

15% IPC or total performance? Because the article says the latter.

>Not understanding why cinebench scores matter

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

As retarded as the guy who thinks that an engineering sample sent to board makers with approximate final details are a finished product, yea.

Does it matter? It's still faster.

As far as I'm aware, I don't run Cinebench daily and it isn't a game.

>16 cores 4.5GHz
Good grief. These chips can't be released soon enough

Attached: ib.png (338x294, 105K)

Thanks for reiterating my point.

Yeah would be nice to know what the single threaded improvement is

Will they even release 16c so soon? It makes more sense for them to save it for a Q4 launch.

Imagine being an Inteltard and having to cope with the fact that Intel will at most only be able to compete with single threaded performance, while having half the cores. Holy shit.

its 7nm nigger

but it's non-EUV 7nm

>Will they even
My guess is as good as yours bro. I hope they will at least tell us something concrete next month come Computex

whichever it is means that it will be within 5% of the i9 in single threaded performance.

B-but fellow RedTeam Plus members it was supposed to be at LEAST 5Ghz... MUH 7nm NOOOOOOOOOO!! AHA HAHAHAHAHAHA if it's true even with 3nm Ryzen won't be able to clock at or past 5Ghz. It's over bros. First Shitedeon and now this...

Attached: 1407213274979.jpg (471x350, 46K)

15% uplift, still get BTFO by a devil's canyon. kek

15% increase on an iterative product is fucking awesome though

The combination of 16 cores and PCIe 4 could mean that desktop Ryzen needs to be compared to Intel HEDT

4.5ghz single core for 2 seconds lololol AYYYYYY

I legit am disappoint. The Adored shiteater should fucking KYS.

If you're talking performance, sure that would make sense. If you're talking price, it's gonna be a very different story in terms of comparison. And it won't be pretty.

They will undercut intel but expect the 16C to be expensive. Similar to how the 1800x was $500 and compared to a 6900k.

INB4 it reaches 9900K power usage in AVX

>but muh GHz
It's like the Pentium 4 era all over again.

and should just release a single core 5.4Ghz model from platinum samples just to shit on intel

Like always, Poorfags always wanting to stick something in their sockets every year.

Please fuck off.

>expect the 16C to be expensive
Obviously. But think about all the awesome

>amd unveils 64c 5ghz processor beating 4x 8280 platinums

Get those laughs in now Schlomo

>performance doesn't matter AMBROOOOO'S

What comes next will be interesting i.e. zen2+ or zen3
Hopefully a slight upgrade in performance and huge cost reduction similar to zen+

Don't forget latency will be utter garbage and the 16 core part won't ought to be cheap.

Attached: 1542091103533.jpg (960x960, 395K)

Actual picture of the 5ghz 64core

Attached: 26bdfc99a7373a2002afe42d4a48f7d0.jpg (2560x1600, 511K)

see

>Just wait for zen 5 fellas, It won't let us down

Based

>Just wait for 10nm, it'll btfo amd!!

>still worse than an i3 Haswell

Attached: 1537817804983.png (543x343, 32K)

Would you eat my shit served on a plate if I sold it to you for double the price of a cup of icecream?

15% ipc increase sounds amazing, what do you mean OP

cry fellow amdbro, let it out

So slightly cooler than 4p Xeon Platinum?

So == intel's 4th gen? Got it.

Would you like me to stick my dick in your mom every year and give you a new sibling?

Yeah this has 4.4 and 4.6 parts in it so that seems likely

Attached: AdoredTV.png (1306x839, 800K)

>Leak
Yeah, totally not a Intel shill, Mr.""""AMDBRO""""

At least there's still Navi with its 2070 performance and 250$ price tag... r-right bros?

Alright Pajeet, cool it with the insults, you're not even making sense anymore.

The 3200G is confirmed to be a carbon copy of the 2200G but with soldered TIM and a small bump in clocks. GamersNexus has already reported on it.

3300G is absolutely not going to be 6C nor is it going to have 15CU

Still humping the fantasy that will never happen, You know the easter bunny isn't real either right?

Mark my words: AMD will release a 5ghz zen2 12c/24t CPU that will blow your house fire 9900k's out into space. Fucking dumb inturd cunts.

Its a production sample.

Not only is it techspot which is notoriously invested in Adored's leaks being wrong.
But Isaiah Mayersen? Where the hell do you get a name like that?

Attached: techspoteditor.png (524x1029, 658K)

I laughed when the Ryzen 2000 rumours and speculations were out of control and people were hugely disappointed.
I'll be laughing again.

Attached: 1540086162876.jpg (393x507, 78K)

If single thread performance is better than my 9900K's. I'll buy it to.

>he doesn't know

I've tested the 8 core Zen 2 part with a MSI X470 board. Here is the TLDR
>not faster than 9900k in single core and games
>AMD SMT performace just enough to match 9900k higher clock speed in multithreaded stuff
>able to achieve 4.8 GHz all core. 4.9/5 maybe possible on golden samples (or on good MBs)
>IPC same (read up what IPC is before even replying to this)
>Price is $379 (not final though but will be close to this)

That's all I can say. Not going to reveal myself by posting proof. This is what you'll find out on July 7th.

Oh fuck the names of individual SKUs. Th real leak if this has any value at all is the clock speeds in the high end.

I just bought a 2700X guess that makes me a cuck

Please don't break out your wojak folder, That would be to cliche even for poorfags.

Ryzen 2000 and 8th/9th gen Intel have practically identical IPC

Attached: PCMark_01.png (1339x957, 70K)

You already got my wife's boyfriend rents pay of Patreon money for this month. What else do you want?

i believe you mr. amd employee

kek

I only care for better APU graphic performance at this point. New gaymes are shite, so something that runs the better stuff in the last two decades and has support in the kernel is fine. It only needs to run 1080p games decently.

>the current state of amdrones

I shouldn't have laughed as loudly at that as I did

Little Timmy wasn't ready for this amount of cope, Maybe next year little buddy.

Makes sense, just like the previous leaks, 4.5GHz base, 5GHz boost.

CES was priceless but this is getting better and better.

kek waiting for amdrones needing 5 ghz all core just to compete with 14+++++++ i9

>expecting anything from a POZED server chip

We're reaching Vega levels of cope

Bro it literally says in the article that it's an engineering sample

>kek waiting for amdrones needing 5 ghz all core just to compete with 14+++++++ i9
intel needs 2x power consumption, 150% price $200+ motherboard and a $100 cooler to beat a 2700x running on a $80 mobo and on stock cooler.

>chinkshit poopoo company with less than 1% of competitor's R&D, market and mindshare will never deliver
wow

The fucking CPU shown at CES was an engineering sample and that was in January, if you don't think samples being benched and delidded and shit aren't engineering samples you're god damn retarded.
Regardless, a 15% Increas in performance on pre release drivers is great when AMD historically gets better with age.

It wasn't even supposed to be 5ghz no one thought that lmao
Even the fucking ADOREDTV RETARDED LEAKS that AMD shills got made fun of for claimed 5ghz boost on the 3700x

>leak
It's clearly not a leak. It's a conscious smear to make AMDs actual achievements seem insignificant.

You're all bots mostly likely. Why do I bother?

>consumes half as much power, emits half as much heat and costs half as much as an Intel counterpart while having a better multi-thread performance and near identical single thread performance
>doesn't have nearly half as much CPU vulnerabilities
>doesn't have a malicious backdoor on the level of IME
I don't understand what you're crying about. AMD is the only serious option.

true gaymers only care for the most performance and have enough money for their hobby. only streaming poorfags use aymd

And none of them are avx stable