Is it true that Python is a primitive programming language?

Is it true that Python is a primitive programming language?

Attached: dsc00367.jpg (450x600, 98K)

no.

Is he making a meme with all these countless pictures with him and his thinkpad, or is he really constantly 100% of the time using it?

it's more advanced than js

python is as elegant as my frisky asshole, however, i still think its for data faggots. real men code on on the metal. i have no respect for anyone that deals with "biG daTa". most jobs related to python are pretty fucking niggerlicious and gay. i think python can be okay for automating some menial tasks or maybe robotics if you are a little kid

Compared to lisp for power is.
Compared to idris for ease, yes.

Python is for anime visual novels

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Every time i look at python code i get an aneurism.

you mean /weg/

>there is a freak on Jow Forums who probably fapped on this

Attached: blade-runner-roy-battys-speech_2d1s.jpg (640x360, 53K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1555194351988.jpg (1024x1004, 102K)

>richard stallman will never press his cheesy, damp, sweaty, stinky, callous, rugged soles on your face
>you will never get a #whiff of that cheese cloud that forms when he takes off his shoes
>you will nevet eat the crunchy, crusty particles from dead skin buildup off stallman's soles
why even live

Attached: images(2).jpg (246x205, 8K)

i want to sniff his rotten toenails.

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff*
would buy used socks from smelly NEETS on Jow Forums desu

Beautiful feet

What is Stallman's battery setup with that t400? I have some older thinkpads and I can't image his battery life is very good, yet I see pictures of him everywhere with it.

>scrolling through Jow Forums catalog, sees this photo
>eyes automatically lock onto feet and nothing else
>"very fapable"
>dick agrees
>planning to save for later
>looks up in photo only to see a fat, ugly hobo bearded richard stallman

fuckkkark

Attached: th (7).jpg (474x474, 29K)

its not. JS has far more advanced functional capacibilities. Guido himself says to not use lambda

All programming languages are primitive because you are using abstract ideas to perform simple tasks. If you could only speak computer, you'd understand...

Attached: yodude.jpg (2592x1936, 2.07M)

This post made me horny.

Fuck you. Now when I see stallmans face on the sticky, I instantly remember his vile, putrid feets. And how you sick fucks want to sniff them.

I need an answer to this too

Attached: 1545142975952.jpg (795x573, 70K)

Probably replaced it with a new battery. I do that with cellphones and it does wonders. Probably need to get a new battery for my thinkpad. The life is about an hour rn.

But why does it run sooooo slow. Like honestly, just make it run faster.

Every programming language made after Lisp is primitive.