Installs a miner in accordance with the Terms and Conditions

>installs a miner in accordance with the Terms and Conditions

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 13.12.13.png (1238x1560, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eteknix.com/reports-finds-amd-drivers-stable-nvidia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with GeForce Experience. Why people would simply install their drivers without unticking the GeForce Experience box is beyond me

>updating drivers
Dont fix what isnt broken.

>buying brand new hardware instead of waiting for minor price drop and reading reviews to ensure the product has good support, drivers and no hidden bugs
Fool and his money...

nvidia drivers has spyware, that shit was found long ago. No idea why anyone would use shitty nvidia.

GeForce experience raping cpu utilization is wellknown and they'd mention it. This time it's a whole another level of jewery.

works on my machine without bugs

RTX IS THE FUTURE
OY VEY
BUY A 2080TI OR YOUR A BIGOT AND ARE STUCK IN THE PAST

le funny spyware meme xD

go back

undervolt it

Stop kvetching, faggot.

There's no viable alternative. And by spyware you mean 'unknown user plays x game for 90 minutes' at absolute worst.

Even more amusingly it installs but you can't access it without a fucking email signup.
Some digital squire reversed the binary and got rid of the sign up for anyone who cares not to be raped by some fat old MBA working at Nvidia.

Attached: 1554881269834.webm (480x596, 904K)

How about that company called amd

lol good joke. Their drivers are a literal nightware to deal with.

On the older drivers here on my 2080ti no problems whatsoever what the fuck are nvidia doing?

>Dont fix what isnt broken.
We are talking about graphics drivers though, there are performance and bug fixes with every release.

Will post zero evidence to back that up

The worst that happens to me is sometimes my firefox tab crashes, which I think is caused by my GPU, but I'm using webrender

Attached: 18s3qgtrhvo85jpg.jpg (540x405, 32K)

nvidia can do no wrong and amd can do no right

It literally is better for you no to upgrade your drivers until you run into a problem instead of updating them all the time.

There are games that will not run if you don't update your shit
>inb4 "le gayming pc"

>>updating drivers
They literally measurably give you more performance in new games.

nVidia has 80% market share of course there will be a few more errors. That chart suggest fewer errors by market share.

>upgrading your drivers when everything works
You only got yourself to blame.

Intel has the highest marketshare yet less crashes

Why the driver installer checks the geforce experience tickbox by default is beyond me

I went since GFE launched without installing it, finally gave in and did recently for shadowplay/ansel :^(

link pls

>by spyware you mean 'unknown user plays x game for 90 minutes' at absolute worst.
>unkown user
It specifically says that it's personally identifiable information and not anatomized.
Even if you don't give them your name they can easily correlated it with other data sources to find out who you are.

it's 2019 and the tables have flipped lmao
amd drivers are insanely good and nvidia rapes your gpu and cpu with hidden mining

Does AMD also have that bullshit with high idle clocks when you have multiple monitors or two monitors with different refresh rates?
Also please wake me up when AMD has something that can compete with Nvidias high end for machine learning and especially CUDA. I am not even baiting I just want off this train but I am trapped here.

pretty sure it bundles electron

Who the fuck updates GPU drivers? If it works, don't fuck with it. 99% of time updates will cause harm and nothing else.

>20% even when the PC is idling
Your shit's not idling. It's collecting telemetry and phoning home.

Do the people who go to these events not feel insulted by shit like this? You're supposed to be at a place to learn about new technology and then this Ronald McDonald style mascot runs up to you. How does this not make you realize how low of an opinion these companies have of you?

Attached: soy.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

You know what really is onions? Giving a shit about marketing. Oh no they do the same shit every other company has done since ever.
Consumer shit will always have consumer marketing cause it fucking works. The closed doors stock holder presentations at most have some (actual) models as servers.

No

They outsell AMD no matter what they do and are run by a 'leather jacket man'. What were you expecting? That being said, marketing for just about anything is insane; like the products themselves, it's a race to the bottom with LEDs, virtue signaling and "certificates"/"awards".

Easy way to remove telemetry is install nVidia drivers as normal. Once installed open an elevated command prompt and run the following:
rundll32 "%PROGRAMFILES%\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\InstallerCore\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage NvTelemetryContainer

This will remove all telemetry, logs, services and tasks.

Attached: 1277468664453.png (222x211, 4K)

>Haha, njewia is better because it has constant updates!!!
>Haha, why would you install updates, lol!!!

>What were you expecting?
Not to be reminded we live in a clown world while at a tech conference.

Attached: honkhonkpiejuggle.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

AMD Mesa drivers on Linux don't have this problem.

Based

this

I thought you would try this argument so I had the marketshare during the vista era ready to go :^). It was close to parity at some points

Attached: amd_vs_nvidia_marketshare_long_term_q32016.png (1392x550, 111K)

Thanks user

Dunno man. Games these days are so horribly broken on day one that i gave up ever on buying games for full price. I doubt updating drivers will do any good in these cases.

Anyhow my gtx1070 has drivers from early 2018 and i have yet to encounter any "bug" so far.

>claims to have the lowest gpu tdp
>only to make that statement moot by increasing the workload of your cpu

nice 2005 meme

NSA CPU usage spikes.

ATI was based, AMD is trash, especially in software, the fact that hobbyist linux neckbeards made better performing drivers is proof of that

never had this problem on amd

the image only further proves his point. there's a sizable gap for a majority of this timeline.

Yes. I have 2 1080p monitors one 60hz the other 75hz. Gpu clocks stay low but memory caps at max. I deactivate the old one when I don't use it. Vram clocks down to normal

The graph only shows discrete graphics cards. They are outnumbered by integrated ones from both Intel and AMD. Even if we were to assume the pie chart only shows issues for discrete GPUs, it's still out of proportion and making a bad case for Nvidia. There was a study done about a year ago that shows AMD (still) has better drivers: eteknix.com/reports-finds-amd-drivers-stable-nvidia/

- ShadowPlay
- Instant replay
- Ansel
- Overlay
- Shaders (now)

I know why they do this, and it's the evil. But it's good. With GFE I have ALL my game recordings on my HDD automatically saved. About 150+GB. If I remember a funny bit, or I want to make a video, I just pull up the folder and boom I have it all. It's just superb.

Hmm.
I have a GTX 1070 TI with latest drivers. Windows 10.
- 144hz 2K gaymurr display
- 60hz IPS 1080p display

And my Memory + Core clock are very low.
139mhz core; 202 memory.

...?

Because I don't take my gaymen PC too serious.

My Linux laptop on the other hand...