Razors are Technology

For me, it's the Merkur Classic 3-Piece.

Attached: Merkur.jpg (671x1500, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ps88RU_BXlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shaves
you dont belong here.

>doesn't
t.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

*guillotine's your hairs* psst.... nothing personnel... kid
slanted razors do have a learning curve despite what retards say

Attached: t_2761-01.jpg (900x900, 123K)

been using the same disposable razor for the past 6 years.
yeah, it hurts a bit, but so what

based post. if you shave with disposables you can rest assured that you are indeed a brainlet. DE razors are simply the best for shaving in terms of well, everything. literally no pro of disposables over DE razors.

true patrician right here

>no Schick vs Gillette console wars
this thread is fail.

You must have the worst case of ingrown hair/irritated skin ever user, why would you do that to your face?

Face?

Philips OneBlade, it just works.

>Disposable razor brands
OH NO NO NO NO

I bought a chinkshit copy of this, and it's quite good. The blade matters most

>>>/csg/

Imagine using anything else

Attached: Czech Master Craft.jpg (774x774, 37K)

not using the best and sharpest razor in the world from glorious nippon

Attached: doyuoevan.jpg (640x640, 24K)

based

Is this the Slackware of razors?

Attached: Parker_SRRW__10268.1533200606.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1279, 165K)

Thinking of switching from an electric razor to a safety razor, any advice or guide to purchase and use of one?

*costs 10x more*
*shaves 10x worse*
Heh, nothing personal, kid.

Attached: 999999-47400305526.jpg (460x460, 46K)

Don't buy a cheap handle, because it will last forever so buy something you like.
Buy good blades (Astra, Feather, Merkur), on Amazon it's pretty cheap. Think about buying a locked box to store used blades to not throw them in the garbage directly.

There is some nice videos on YouTube about it. I really liked that guy for instance: youtu.be/ps88RU_BXlA

I just put them in a sandwich and leave it next to a dumpster.
Doing gods work

Attached: Max_Res_Default.jpg (1920x796, 238K)

aren't you faggots just industry drones? I've never heard of anyone having problems shaving with a dull blade. You're pushing myths, like the retards you are.

>Humanity is incapable of devising a razor blade that never needs to be replaced
Explain this

A dull blade will irritate your face because you need to apply pressure for it to actually cut hair.
A dull DISPOSABLE razor is even worse because it will simply grab the hair between the blades and pull them instead of cutting them.

imagine the skin

t.

Attached: videoblocks-skin-irritation-after-shaving-pimples-on-the-mans-chin-closeup-chin-and-lips_honhkidym_t (1920x1080, 1.73M)

White people and their baby ass skin.

imagine treating blades as objectively superior to one another rather than a function of skin/hair type and the razor it's mounted in

How tf does this even happen? Just go against the grain everytime and this shit won't happen like ever.

High IQ post

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

>go against the grain everytime

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 29K)

No because Slackware a shit

T. Acne infested retard with inhrown hair

Attached: IMG-20190428-WA0005.jpg (700x526, 29K)

I've bought this badboy, pretty good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

no, this is.

Attached: rock-08.jpg (480x360, 41K)

You need one with the open comb. Open comb and short handle is for men's beards. Closed comb and long handle is for women's legs and faggots.

Attached: Merkur-15C.jpg (900x900, 53K)

I've always used disposable razors (with two blades) and they've worked fine, and I never needed any kind of shaving cream either, only water.

There is literally nothing wrong with closed combs.

What's the difference between the safety razors?

What's the point of buying a straight razor with replaceable blade? Isn't the safety razor the same thing but with a different handle and adjustable lengths?

>Think about buying a locked box to store used blades to not throw them in the garbage directly.
You know that at the underside of each 10-piece box, you can put the blade there?

Or is that a bad idea?

I plan on using arc lighters to instead of shaving.

Except for the reduced ability to shave beards.

But do you use a wood base brush with horse hair?

buzz the beard down, then shave. but if you have a beard usually you just trim it up

Real Talk motherfuckers.
I want to replicate this ancient machine for sharpening used razors. Would you buy it?

Attached: Ostrzalka-do-zyletek-2-sztuki.jpg (512x412, 62K)

I legit thought those were casette tapes with in ear microphones at first glance

Electric shaver.

I want to stick with cartridge shavers because I simply don't care about being an alpha when it comes to shaving. I'm almost out of my Gillette products. What do I switch to when I run out?

Closed combs are more forgiving and generally faster to use while still providing a pretty good shave, although admittedly slightly worse than open combs in general.
I use my open comb only when I can take my time, but I normally use my closed comb Merkur HD.

steak knife

>growing facial hair
Lmao, get a load of these teenagers!

good idea, senpai.

Hey,that's pretty interesting. Haven't seen something like this before. It seems practical and easy to use so i would probably buy it. Go for it user.

Thanks. If anyone of you brown fuckers steal my idea I will sue.
Wish me luck.

no. the most expensive safety razors on amazon are like a dime apiece. if you let yourself get fleeced at dollar shave club or some similar store in your local mall, they're maybe a quarter each. and if you're not a fucking nigger and recycle them instead of throwing them away, you're not really wasting them/creating excess waste if that's what you're worried about.

didnt take long for the open comb autism to start, ill take my closed comb with long handle to shave my asshole for my tranny girlfriend to fuck thank you very much

Lads, what's a good shaving brush? Are those synthetic brushes any good or should I stick with badger hair?

Gentlemen please, these are both great blades, and I will alternate between them until my stock of a million razors purchased in 2009 for $50 finally runs out and I am forced to choose between them.

...What
Black people have horrible problems associated with shaving. It's bad enough the military had to allow black service members to grow stubble/beards.

Attached: Pseudofolliculitis_Barbae.jpg (480x325, 46K)

Omega 49. Boar. Shaving brushes are like kitchen knives. One step up from the absolute cheapest shit is all 99% of people actually want, but there's a huge legacy market of stuff that costs 10x more for no reason.

*teleports behind you*

Attached: wsblade10.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Safety razor is a shitty meme. Why be autistic about shaving when cartridges just werks?

>the military had to allow black service members to grow stubble/beards.
False. They're held to the same standard.

Fine, I overstated my case. Men with excessive ingrown hair-related problems are allowed to wear facial hair with doctor's permission, and most of those men are black. Am I wrong?

By passing the razor too many times. Everytime you pass you take a bit of skin, if you pass too much it will hurt, the hurt part gets infected and there you go.

They actually make special razors for browns, gingers, and niggers with little guides or wire guards. I'm told you can half ass get the same effect on a DE going two passes with the grain.

Attached: Gillette_Guard.jpg (240x542, 30K)

That would smell awful.

I actually just went from a double edged razor to a Gillette Fusion 5 Proshield Chill for about $12 canuck bucks and I'm enjoying it. I did it because DE just took too much time and too delicate.

Attached: 1505676005148.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Where my nigs at?

Attached: 6AB282ED-8F2B-4D86-AC44-1516EE3D0F8D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

>sword
pretty sure those are duller than razors

watch a couple videos on how to properly do it, then go at it.

I'd recommend one of the Merkur razors if you're beginning, paired with Astra. But get a variety pack of blades so you can test which one you like best. Then by a 100 pack for $10

>locked box to store used blades
or use an altoids tin

>open comb vs closed comb
>slant vs straight
>adjustable angle vs fixed
>long vs short handle
>more vs less aggressive razors
>colors
>material
basically there's one for whatever you want

They're incredibly smooth, but I'm not sure how sharp they are

>Schick Eversharp Injectors vs Gillette Adjustable

Who you got Jow Forums?

its not autistic when you buy 200 personnas a handle and a brush for 50 dollars and never need to buy anything besides shaving soap for a lot of years

Hm. If your face hair remains soft and thin like it was when you got your first hairs of mustache, I believe you can do that.

be sure to get the ones from Yaqi Factory Store and not the ones from dsc cosmetics. most retailers from the US order from one of those factories.

Maggard slant + voskhod blades

Attached: slant.png (1000x995, 302K)

should i shave my balls and bumhole?

Faggotry

Hey that's what I use!

Greetings from Mumbai sirs. I too believe the dual edge razor to be technology and it is superiorly to the mordern. I'm using since 8 years and not having any cutting or pimples problem. It is very cheaply too.

My mingshi200/qshave adjustable with my crystal ashtray, alum bar, shaving soap, lather bowl marble and imitation badgre hair brush all costed me just under $50 USD. Also bought witch hazel non alcoholic aftershave balm.

Attached: IMG_20190430_113819.jpg (2592x4608, 3.27M)

that wojac probably has more facial hair than he does

Thanks bby ;^)

I am a cave man who hasn't shaved any hair on the body since 3-4 years
I have a man bun and beard long enough to be able to be tied
Shampoo costs a lot to me

Attached: Phillips Norelco OneBlade.jpg (500x456, 28K)

>be me
>uses closed comb and long handle
>actually picked the long handle because it's better for shaving legs
welp I mean I guess you're not wrong

I took the Wop pill over a month ago and can't see myself buying another razor for while.

Attached: Fatip-Piccolo-Special-Edition.jpg (1000x749, 64K)

For me, its Merkur 42c and the cheapest Wilkinson blades

I use the Merkur 34C

thats literally what its for user

I use the OneBlade Pro. It's the only razor I've ever used that doesn't give me razorburn. And I own a safety razor and have tried a half-dozen blades, and have paid to have a barber shave me with a straight blade (which was the worst shave I've ever had).

Dno I just use some edwin jagger shit with feather razorblades. Make the foam with a badger brush and shaving soap, works fine.
Normie gillette's worked fine too, so idk, but the DE is just so much cheaper.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30 Edwin Jagger Barley Chrome DE Razor.png (583x583, 90K)

Feather AS-D2

Attached: 416D39C7-6AD2-47E2-A69A-56FEA0708423.jpg (1125x997, 293K)

I'm too afraid that I'll cut up my face