IPhone unlock without passcode

I have an iPhone that’s SIM locked - it’s requiring my passcode to unlock from restart but i’ve forgotten the code - is there anyway I can bypass the code without wiping the phone?

Attached: 8E80D289-6BB3-4F1C-AD01-CBE9B7B4E05E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
dutchcivillaw.com/content/dutchcivillaw011.htm
files.catbox.moe/qa0358.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give it back, Jamal.

What?

Give it back Tyrone.

>cracked screen

Attached: soy_shocked.jpg (1300x1300, 179K)

It’s not stolen it’s an old iPhone i’ve forgotten the passcode to

GIVE IT BACK NIGGER

Bump

Give it back Sayquon

>It’s not stolen

Attached: 1556445632252.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Give it back Daryl

Give it back you dumb fucking ape

Give it back Ivan

I also always forget iPhones in other people's pockets.

I’m acc white

Attached: 1423199924192.png (1263x1060, 1.03M)

i hope the cops are on their way over right now to take the phone you stole back

Give it back Jamaal

I'm starting to think all these "help me unlock this phone" threads are bored low-level 3-letter agents phishing in the hopes of coming across new techniques from some fat egotistical basement-dwelling fedora collector wanting to brag about his exploits in order to steal them and climb the ladder.

Take it to Apple with a proof of purchase and they will gladly unlock it for you.

Wait, really? That seems fucked up.

IT'S THE FUCKING CLOUD PEOPLE, OUR HEADS ARE ANTENNAS

Attached: 1556306121119.jpg (502x454, 55K)

Nope, sorry, you'll have to erase it: support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

I don't see how it would be fucked up in any way. If you're the legitimate owner of the device I don't see any issue with resetting it for you. They actually can't unlock it because it's encrypted but they can factory reset it.

Obviously. That's why I had all my teeth removed.

>If you're the legitimate owner of the device
Just because you bought it from them originally doesn't mean you're the legitimate owner of the device. It could be you bought it for somebody, or you bought it second hand.

>They actually can't unlock it because it's encrypted but they can factory reset it.
Oh okay, that hardly matters then I think.

the government has had the technology to beam voices into peoples heads since the 70s btw. using microwaves. i aint jokin

As far as the law and the EULA goes, they don't give a shit if you "bought it for someone". The owner of the device is the person who purchased it on the receipt, that's it.
No they submitted a patent for a theorical way to alter brain waves through CRT radiations, stop your fake news faggot

>As far as the law and the EULA goes, they don't give a shit if you "bought it for someone". The owner of the device is the person who purchased it on the receipt, that's it.
I very much doubt that.

fucking bullshit but ill believe it

only america chad country does this

Ok, law wise, how would you legally define who is the owner of a device if not the person who purchased it? Are you going to tell any legal institution "my dad gave it to me"?

Give it back DeShawn.

Give it back

I'm not a lawyer, but just looking it up it seems that there are several pages dedicated to how.

Give it back, Rajesh

If you happen to find official law texts online I'd be happy to read these, it's an interesting topic after all

I found this and stopped. dutchcivillaw.com/content/dutchcivillaw011.htm

I was talking about the law in the US specifically. I'm pretty sure each country has its way of proceeding

Show us your hand Tyrese.

> SIM locked
> requiring my passcode
Is OP a dum-dum?

give it back John

thats a white guy name

>somebody actually got so triggered that remove mugi and put a nigger instead
damn

G I V E I T B A C K
J A M A L

Attached: Give_it_back_jamal.jpg (750x287, 23K)

plug it into pc and wipe it with itunes.

easy

if you're fine with wiping, it's really simple
if you're not, then you're fucked

Give it back.

wat no no no

dude just fucking google it yourself instead of expecting others to come to you with information

yea take sim out ? put in new sim? fuck

Marquis, even if you wipe the phone it could be iCloud locked.
How about giving it back to the owner?

>It's not stolen
All locked iPhones are stolen. If it was yours you would have taken it and proof of ownership to an Apple store to get it unlocked.

give it back

Well, it could be inherited from a dead relative. Answer is still the same though.

Apple don't unlock devices.

I dunno guys, his finger seems white: files.catbox.moe/qa0358.jpg
Give it back Eric?

>dat reflection
Nice try, Mbeluruwuku.

What the fuck is going on with Jow Forums and their morals these days?
Instead of wasting precious posts numbers post something useful
Hey Mr. Nigger actually theres no way of unlocking this shit without fooling a human in the way, be it by
>phishing previous owner
>paying to some apple employee to make the device yours
Another mild solution is putting that ukranian DNS, just google 'ukranian dns icloud lock'
Thats how shit software work these days, cloud is killing piracy, same happens with adobe products
Have fun Mr. Nigger!

Attached: 1556265173062.gif (308x294, 257K)

Forget it. Once an iPhone is locked, it stays locked.

I love this graphic.

>just now a coworker asked me how to unlock an iphone x his friend forgot the passcode to

Attached: 7b2.jpg (640x640, 104K)

welcome to 4channel

Attached: 98f.jpg (1410x686, 165K)

Do you still need help? I know of a method that you could use.

So you're saying white guys don't steal?

iPhones, they don't steal iPhones

Give it back

newfag here, since '07. i've been on this shitty website for 12 years