Worst DE in the world

pic related.

Attached: B810FB09-940F-48AA-A825-C40BB7F64A2B.png (1200x1200, 18K)

based

>butthurt gnome dev's tears
delicious

Budgie>KDE=Xfce>MATE>Cinnamon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GNOME

baste

this but reverse order

fucking based. lxqt is better anyway since it's not bloated as hell

>"xfce>mate"
Last updated in 2015.

I've always warned against encouraging Linux to become more like Windows. Now we have to deal with all these noob idiots and their Windows clone, shitting up our board.

That's a strange way to draw a fucking foot.

basically all gnome forks

except kde and xfce

Xfce = GNOME > Cinnamon > LXDE >= LXQt > MATE > KDE (based on my Fedora experience)

What's wrong with MATE?

Worked well enough. I just didn't think it brings much to the table compared to the others.

>based on my fedora experience
Mine too except for Xfce. I've never tried that spin.

KDE was just an after thought for Fedora. Awful defaults and stability probelms that other distros don't have.

I hated KDE in the past for that same reason. But it has more charm today than GNOME.

Other DEs are fine too but if they depend on gtk they become totally cucked by GNOME.

>But it has more charm today than GNOME.
Yeah, krashing is so charming.

What's wrong with LXQt?

This post smells bad... just like... A FUCKING FOOT!

ktards are like amigafags. fucking insufferable

Footfags seething

i despise linux. it feels like a bunch of retards got together and said "how can we make this thing suck even more?"

Literally nothing is wrong with MATE. It’s basically gnome2 + gtk3, lightweight as fuck.

Hey look guys!
I found a retard!

I know the Foot devs are petty enough to make a thread like this.

no dude that's a mirror

same with windows and fagos. you're just comfortable with it

That's nice. How's the Apple ecosystem treating you? Been getting enough of that Jobs replica dildo?

If you're a mirror, why do you speak?

So I can talk to retards like you
hello

Yeah, I can never ever get used to it or make it look good. A lot of menus and buttons repeat and overlap (literal bloat). The only useable DE's are xfce and maybe cinnamon, although I just use WM's now.

Xfce>Mate=Budgie>>Gnome>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KDE

daily reminder to ignore all autist who shill their WM/DE of choice. just use what you're comfortable with and let the arguing faggots suffer

So you're now claiming to be a talking mirror with a thing for conversing with the mentally challenged? You kinda stole my role in making you look stupid.

Agree. As long as it's not KDE obviously.

It's still too new to be quiet on par with LXDE and their decision to not solely focus on being lightweight made it lose some of the appeal.
That being said, I approve of their goal to make a modular DE, the focus on making it compatible with all WMs and their attempt to give Qt and GTK applications a consistent look. Perhaps I'll give it another try at some point.

mirror mirror on the wall...

who's the gayest of 'em all

gnome since their devs are clinical narcissists.

If that's the case, redpill me on Xfce, since I've been looking for a minimalistic and lightweight DE and even though LXQt does deliver, I feel that 300MB of RAM on idle is still too much for my old ass T400

Ive had some setups that were very Krash prone and buggy. Others have been totally fine.
Gecko Linux (OpenSUSE fork) and Neon have been good for me. Fedora and Manjaro just Krashed. Other distros have been mixed, not completely broken but not good either (void, kubuntu, netrunner).

my only problems with KDE is that it's way too big and bloated and overall messy in my opinon. it also easily has the most toxic userbase oh all the desktops. they're all arrogant assholes and you can see that in this thread

> based on my Fedora experience
Red Hat literally only support Gnome and just recently removed KDE 4 from their OS.

Xfce and LXQt use approximately the same amount on RAM on Debian. On Fedora it uses slightly more. It certainly offers more functionality than LXQt and it's really fucking stable.

Poor footfags.

Attached: a90b20c8ac6c291e50301a1f2309d513a114f94b192c15abb42b59e81d6df908.png (1280x809, 205K)

its enlightenment you nonce

this is true

It's a German thing, arrogant ,cucks, the whole lot of 'em.

>recently removed KDE 4 from their OS.
Can't say I blame them.

>they're all arrogant assholes
Like the GNOME devs?

MATE>LXDE=XFCE>shit>gnome3>lxqt>kde

I'm talking about the users not the developers

any DE/WM you like>shit>cancer>OP