It's been 15 years

It's been 15 years.
gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/233

Attached: thumbnails.png (742x828, 151K)

Get on my level.

Attached: 1555507647071.png (1219x355, 65K)

How long has that bug been going around where menus don't expand until you wiggle your mouse over them for a few seconds?

So, why hasn't the bug been solved? Is there anything in the way GTK works that prevents that problem from being fixed? Is there no functional patch available?

The devs are arrogant faggots, everything must work the way they want it and refuse to take responsibility for their retarded design choices.

>Is there no functional patch available?
Well what are you waiting for?

gnome maintainers are the biggest bunch of useless cunts that ever existed in humanity's history. they make sloths look like they travel at the speed of light.

I think there is one, at least for gtk2. Anyways, it's never going to get merged upstream.

There's a patch for Gnome 3 in the AUR. I used it for a while, but I stopped caring.

Dudemanguy911 forked and maintains a gtk3 patch. Avaliable on the AUR if you use Arch.
I don't know what his patch wont be accepted. According to the bug tracker his implementation is "too slow" in large folders.

>editing in a pepe reaction image to your content image

If you miss something, fork it and implement it yourself. You aren't entitled to anything, cunt.

A
FUCKING
FOOT

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

>bro whats the big deal just compile every piece of software you use manually and write your own patches. i do it because i dont have a job

Attached: 1547445946728.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

If your whole life is centered around your job I feel sorry for you. If you don't like coding and solving problems or improving the software you use, I advise you to find another hobby you absolute wagedrone.

xfe, the only non-retarded gui filemanager, dones't have this problem.

Attached: 2019-04-29-164315_2560x1440_scrot.png (804x627, 120K)

how many fucking times do people have to explain to you?

>xfeces

so absolutely shit you have to disable thumbnails if you want the damn thing to not lock your shit up on anything but a supercomputer.

>not owning a supercomputer
>2019
w o w

The only issue with that picture is the guy in the middle shouldn't be a reddit onions boy, it should be a reddit onions boy with a judaic star, because literally all of that shit around him only applies to Jews

Attached: 1556478226691.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>just upgrade your system to run the feces

right

Thats the file MANAGER not the file PICKER.

>Bro a Ryzen 2200G and 4GB of RAM is more than enough!

lmao just contribute :^)

Holy shit did you actually report that 18 years ago? Why do people still use this pos.

Attached: 5kv730p5pdi21.jpg (1200x960, 159K)

L M A O
M
A
O

go fix it if you're so good Jow Forumsuys

theres a patched version on the aur which has working thumbnails, i want it but too pleb to get arch to work

Attached: 1544001130251.jpg (3264x1840, 1.68M)

the power of """""free software"""""
lmao you're fucking moronic