Why does Amazon package things so poorly? They just throw it into a cardboard box without any padding at all

Why does Amazon package things so poorly? They just throw it into a cardboard box without any padding at all.

Attached: as-package-diagram.jpg (420x444, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijmdVlQ36-w
youtube.com/watch?v=0bCEan-l8qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying your dragon dildos could get damaged in freight!

this. my fragile shit comes packed well because if it didn't those jew niggers would be eating the cost and sending me another one, and they would rather sacrifice their first born son before they lose money.

What pisses me off is they use air bags instead of peanut foam. I can reuse the peanut foam.

It's Frustration-Free®.

I had to stop ordering HDDs from them because they don't understand tge frustration of receiving a pre-broken drive.

why can't you reuse the bags? They don't make a mess and you can pop them to reduce size if you need to throw them away.

You can reuse air bags too. Just don't pop them after you take them out. Air bags also don't get fucking everywhere and cling to everything like the goddamn peanuts.

Inhaling the air in the bags gets you high af

Real funny asshole, dragon dicks are very fragile!

what kind of air is it?

weed air

Unfiltered BBW braaaps

Braps, from the brap barn.

Attached: 1556491209757.jpg (649x814, 44K)

Word has it that wage cage inhabitants inflate the bags with their farts.

Jenkem

you don't become a millionaire if you don't cut corners

>doesnt like girls sitting on his face without panties and letting out a huge smelly BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP
he's so fucking gay

For my CPU cooler and my PSU they just slapped the shipping label straight on the box and shipped it like that. Bunch of cunts.

I feel bad for laughing

You don't belong here

The bags are fine if you have a lot of space to fill in a box that’s significantly bigger than the item. Whenever I pack stuff for eBay, I usually have about an inch of space around, and those air bags are too big for that gap.

But that said, in absence of packing materials I can recycle, I just use crumpled newspapers.

Same here when I bought by router, it did at least have shrink wrap on it but I think it was that way from the factory.

You're in the right ballpark, but you used the wrong words. Amazon would gladly loose money so long as they save a customer. It's their entire business model. It's why they operate their shipping and distribution empire on a loss, but make billions in their other services that they package under the Amazon brand name.

epinc ponst bro lol

Nerve gas

Amazon is massive and they want to stay that way.
They'll eat costs that no one else will (or even can).

>I just use crumpled newspapers.
What will you use when digital news replaces newspapers? Crumpled blog posts?

your shitposts motherfucker

something about filling up their trucks a certain way, it apparently cuts down on broken items. A certain amount of X size box allows you to load a truck more efficiently, that sort of shit.

They test everything they ship by dropping it to see if it breaks.

it's a fake story

I always order some socks as well and pick the "minimum number of packages" shipping option.

I can always use another pair or two of socks, and this way there is at least _something_ soft in the box when I order something fragile.

>Styrofoam padding

Smart. That’s a good way of acquiring a rainbow of programming socks without going overboard all at once.

Attached: 1531912687873.jpg (326x332, 18K)

>Why does Amazon package things so poorly?
They're playing the odds that the occasional extra loss costs less than doing it right all the time. Good packaging is expensive and labor-intensive to pack.
Air pouches are goddamn useless. The contents of the box just go around them to bash each other or sit up against the walls of the cardboard where outside bumps can hit them directly. The only purpose they serve is to resist crushing in an oversized box, and then only if the box is packed tight with them. The token one or two pouches Amazon throws into a box 5x the size of your item do abso-fucking-lutely nothing.
And the sad thing is that Amazon is still leagues better than the average ebay seller.
t. furious dock worker filling out yet another damage report

Attached: ebay shipping practices.jpg (5184x3456, 1.97M)

not nearly as common from japan

unless
youtube.com/watch?v=ijmdVlQ36-w
>The purpose of this video is to illustrate how PBI is taking the goods you ship with care and removing all of the padding you put in the package to make it lighter, they then will crush the box intentionally, put a sticker saying STAT 37 CRUSHED on it before it leaves the country then when you receive your broken goods they accept NO responsibility for the contents, PBI will NOT give you a refund, Ebay will force you to take it up with the seller and sit back to watch you fight it out. This is the point.

lol

>from usa
oh wait really from usa problem
oh painful lol

wtf usa

ikr?
youtube.com/watch?v=0bCEan-l8qQ

Why don't you buy chinkshit instead?