Android tablet

why do Android tablets suck so much?
this one literally just came out...

I don't wanna deal with iOS but Android is lagging behind...

Attached: 1540552631498.jpg (2267x849, 315K)

Attached: 1532074076149.jpg (2318x1293, 485K)

Because tablets are a shit form factor.

>tablets
what kind of retard uses those devices? even stay at home moms just use their phones to browse social media shit. get on with the times, old man

COPE

>COPE
with what nigga? are you gonna be moving goal posts in your next verbal diarrhea dump?

>android sucks at something
>b-but it's not important!

This has fuck all to do with Android and everything to do with Samsung's product you dunce

Android tablets might be worth buying if android apps actually had tablet UIs, instead of giant phone UIs

it has everything to do with android's dead support for tablet software and how shit the OS runs.

>if android apps actually had tablet UIs
Which ones are you talking about?
Some do, some don't. It all depends on the developer.

>Some do, some don't
iOS doesn't have this problem

laggdroids btfo

Attached: 1540229401342.png (360x594, 249K)

>some problem!
>on products with no target demographic
You are the one COPING, hard.

why does apple not have this problem?
>some
everything sucks when it comes to android tablets.

Yeah, it just uses phone UIs for everything.

>making shit up
iOS has actual tablet apps

>applebench

Attached: 1554043628553.png (1301x931, 1.5M)

>have to lie and make memes to COPE

>has to post the ONLY app on the planet that lagPads can run faster to COPE

>making shit up about benchmark software without proof

I have never seen a giant phone UI on an Android app ever. However during the first gen iPad I saw tons of apps that were upscaled phone apps.

So does Android.
Are we just gonna go in circles?

>posting debunked benchmarks made by exposed apple fantards as "proof"

Attached: 1532643884085.png (942x810, 425K)

Even Torvalds criticized geekbench. It's a benchmark whose results won't give you any idea about performance in real usage. I don't believe one can get the source without paying, either.

>So does Android.
you can count them on a single hand, with fingers missing.

Attached: 79F3A007-A855-4A2C-8016-7D88E12DC07E.jpg (950x534, 44K)

ipads might have apps but they dont have reasonable use cases for a product of their price point

based

Holy shit, so this is why people were saying newer phone processors could rival desktop/laptop X86 ones. Always thought those geekbench comparisons were fishy.

No. Most of the big companies apps have tablet UIs.
I don't know how it is on iOS, but because of the way Android is even if there is no "tablet UI" defined in the app it can still run.

>Holy shit, so this is why people were saying newer phone processors could rival desktop/laptop X86 ones.
Not really.

Attached: ipc-1.png (816x275, 32K)

Mobile trash can't even utilize that processing power. Tell me exactly which fucking phone app is that demanding. Do you really need a 4GHz 8 core CPU and 20GB RAM to read PDFs and shitpost?

Tablets are dumb anyways. Get a laptop that runs a real OS. Not a phone OS shoehorned onto a larger screen.

>cherrypicking a 28-core 8176 to run single core tests
>DURRR IF INTEL USE ONLY 1.5% OF THEIR CPU APEL WINZ!!!
Kill yourself street shitter.

Attached: 1556410251536.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>PajeetTech
Is anyone even surprised?

Attached: 1532416264609.png (820x826, 221K)

Attached: macgpic-1542114693-15861795215657-sc-jpt-jpt.jpg (1000x1010, 91K)

>larger screen for reading peruvian throat singing forum
> larger battery than phone
>nobody can call you and bother you on it

I'm thinking of leaving my phone at home and just taking the tablet tbqh senpai.

Cause if you buy a tablet you deserve shit

>why do Android tablets suck so much?
Because nobody’s buying them.
No reason to pour RnD money and release premium products in a market segment that demand is dead.

It’s like “wearables”, where android sucks. Because nobody cares about android smart watches, people either get an Apple Watch or a Fitbit/MiBand etc.
No demand for middle ground.

Xiaomi make good tablets

If my nephew's chinkblet is any indication its the malware both acquired and preinstalled.

If there's no tablet UI layout defined, like Instagram, iPad scales it up, but lets you run it at 1:1 as shown here .

Chicken and egg problem.
Google doesn’t give a fuck about tablet Android, their official stance is to use phone apps. Tablet specific features on android is abandonware. Google doesn’t care cause they’d rather you use your phone cause they can datamine more out of it (all phones have cellular+gps, plus navigation, texting, calling etc. all happen predominantly on phones).

Since there are no good and resource intensive tablet apps on Android, manufacturers don’t bother with cutting edge hardware on tablets. And actually I don’t know if Qualcomm even makes a tablet chip, I.e. with higher thermal envelope and higher performance, as Apple does.
And they never will, as long as demand (by apps) isn’t there.
And demand will never be there, as long as the hardware isn’t there and as long as tablet android is treated like a second class citizen.
Classic chicken and egg problem.

>nobody’s buying them.
citation needed, faggot.
>they keep releasing new hardware
>even though "nobody is buying"